Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Ahmed Musa - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Ahmed Musa (25200 Views)

Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament / Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament / World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Ahmed Musa by tokrizy: 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
i don vote
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Ahmed Musa by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
farem:

This is a dullest question or is it a challenge?

Why?
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Ahmed Musa by DeeTweenie(f): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
I have voted!

But why did they include Messi?

Just asking

1 Like

Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Ahmed Musa by Evangkatsoulis: 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nope not voting. Ronaldo, Nacho, Pavard, quaresma, mertens, etc were much better.
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Ahmed Musa by bobostykah(m): 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
I just voted
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Ahmed Musa by stevenakp(m): 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
DeeTweenie:
I have voted!

But why did they include Messi?

Just asking

Don't mind them.

I wonder what was in that Messi's goal. Goal that was forgetten immediately he scored it.
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Ahmed Musa by Badonasty(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
tomju:
Ahmed Musa of Nigeria has been Nominated among others to receive the Goal of the Tournament award from FIFA for his second goal for Nigeria against Iceland, where the former won 2-1. Please use the link below to vote for him.

https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/videos/goal-of-the-tournament/

Just voted
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Ahmed Musa by Kingsley1000(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
stevenakp:
Sorry, I voted for CR7 3rd goal against Spain.

That freekick was superb.

I have to watch musa's goal again and again, I can't see any trill there when I removed my green glasses.
you are an idiot sorry tony say this

1 Like

Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Ahmed Musa by Wizkhalifa2(m): 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
paymentvoucher:
cheesy if 2,035,917 members on Nairaland cast their vote for Musa, it's not a bad idea o

But, Why must we vote for Musa?
divide dat number by 5, na alternate monikers full nl grin

2 Likes

Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Ahmed Musa by Kingsley1000(m): 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
I done vote ....any benefit to the winner
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Ahmed Musa by janejive(f): 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
Done
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Ahmed Musa by SirLakes: 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
Wizkhalifa2:
divide dat number by 5, na alternate monikers full nl grin

No lie ooo, how many akkant you get wink
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Ahmed Musa by yahmohy27: 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
Juliusmalema:
I won't do that never......I rather vote for other civilization than Ahmed Musa.....

My vote is going to France or croatia.......

who Musa goal epp abeg.....

we have better countries to vote for better players....na for Musa I go come waste my vote....

Make Buhari and his brothers(Cronies) vote for him...
This is confirm Igbo man with pains in his heart,sorry

4 Likes

Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Ahmed Musa by MakeNigeriaGrea: 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
I have voted twice for Musa. The idiots saying his goals are not superb are pure losers with no talents or good luck or success to show off.
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Ahmed Musa by MakeNigeriaGrea: 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
I have voted twice for Musa. The idiots saying his goals are not superb are pure losers with no talent or good luck or success to show off.
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Ahmed Musa by MartinCorridon: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
Why not vote for what you consider to be the best goal ? Why must we include sentiment in everything?

I prefer his first goal to the second. Unfortunately it wasn't nominated so i nominate Pavard's goal in France vs Argentina

Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Ahmed Musa by Righteousness89(m): 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
tomju:
Ahmed Musa of Nigeria has been Nominated among others to receive the Goal of the Tournament award from FIFA for his second goal for Nigeria against Iceland, where the former won 2-1. Please use the link below to vote for him.

https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/videos/goal-of-the-tournament/
VOTED
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Ahmed Musa by chrisxxx(m): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
Please someone should call Oshomole and his gang of riggers to rig this in favour of all Nigerians.
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Ahmed Musa by Almunjid(m): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
farouk2much:
Ahamed musa a
Muslim player........ He is far better than the current and past christian players......... Because no any christian player from super eagle made this list
Nonsense, football no get religion!
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Ahmed Musa by Proffdada: 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
farouk2much:
Ahamed musa a
Muslim player........ He is far better than the current and past christian players......... Because no any christian player from super eagle made this list
I couldn't vote for him because of stupid comment like this. Also most people here will be doing the same
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Ahmed Musa by mcgift(m): 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
herkeym001:
Too bad say na N300 Airtel sub I dey do. FaceBook, WhatsApp and Operamini.

Abeg, make Una vote oooooo.

I just vote with the sub
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Ahmed Musa by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Ahmed Musa by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

I just voted and couldn't help but wonder why BBNaija votes weren't free.

If its free where dem go get the money take pay prize money
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Ahmed Musa by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
Proffdada:
I couldn't vote for him because of stupid comment like this. Also most people here will be doing the same
you call that a stupid comment ?
You have a more stupid signature on your profile .
GTFOuttahere
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Ahmed Musa by Fogman(m): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
Musa all the way smiley
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Ahmed Musa by Jehitalahun: 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
Voted today.
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Ahmed Musa by kingthreat(m): 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
I just voted Quinteros free kick against Japan.
On my phone, i will vote for Musa's goal
Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Ahmed Musa by stevenakp(m): 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
Kingsley1000:
you are an idiot sorry tony say this

Oga, I voted for the goal I thought was the best.
I can't be an idoit for that.

FIFA asked for votes for the best goal and not to vote for your country's goal at the world cup.

You're an idiot if the only reason you voted for musa's goal was because he's a Nigerian.

How can you follow all the world cup matches, watch all the goals and still say Musa's goal was the best.

1 Like

Re: Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Ahmed Musa by stubbornman(m): 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
herkeym001:
Too bad say na N300 Airtel sub I dey do. FaceBook, WhatsApp and Operamini.

Abeg, make Una vote oooooo.

Oboi you fit vote using opera mini....@Fifa.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arsenal Sign Cedric Soares On Loan From Southampton / AFCON 2021 Qualifiers: Iwobi, Musa, Ndidi & Others Arrive Camp In Uyo / Manchester United And Leeds Fans Clash Before EPL Match (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.