Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Buhari's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of How Many Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of How Many Nigerians (903 Views)

Jonathan Gives Buhari Political Situation Reports In Mali (Pictures) / 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan / Tinubu Respects Me As President Buhari’s Political Son – Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of How Many Nigerians by godliman: 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Former president Goodluck Jonathan said his political ambition is not what the blood of a single nigerian. This is in direct response to Buhari"s threat that should the 2015 election be rigged baboons and dogs will swim in blood. The election went his way and yet for three years we have seen real blood. Human life is now cheap. From killer herdsmen to bandits, there is no rest nor respite. Just few days back while buhari deployed some 30,000 police officers and other forces to rig ekiti election by fire and force, boko haram had a field day attacking and over runnig a military post manned by over 700 soldiers. The same decimated and technically defeated boko haram routed 700+ soldiers in two hours and now we hear that about 600 are still missing. One cannot but ask, how many lives will perish in order to satisfy buhari's ambition? I know his foul mouthed supporters will soon insult me , I dont care. Citizens are dying, soldiers are dying , yet his service chiefs are the best he can find, miyetti allah threaten blood in benue and they saw blood yet they are not a terrorist organisation. I know Abacha did worst but he came hopelessly to his end. Those supporting these evil, i pray you wont have to learn by experince.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of How Many Nigerians by dam007(m): 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
godliman:
Former president Goodluck Jonathan said his political ambition is not what the blood of a single nigerian. This is in direct response to Buhari"s threat that should the 2015 election be rigged baboons and dogs will swim in blood. The election went his way and yet for three years we have seen real blood. Human life is now cheap. From killer herdsmen to bandits, there is no rest nor respite. Just few days back while buhari deployed some 30,000 police officers and other forces to rig ekiti election by fire and force, boko haram had a field day attacking and over runnig a military post manned by over 700 soldiers. The same decimated and technically defeated boko haram routed 700+ soldiers in two hours and now we hear that about 600 are still missing. One cannot but ask, how many lives will perish in order to satisfy buhari's ambition? I know his foul mouthed supporters will soon insult me , I dont care. Citizens are dying, soldiers are dying , yet his service chiefs are the best he can find, miyetti allah threaten blood in benue and they saw blood yet they are not a terrorist organisation. I know Abacha did worst but he came hopelessly to his end. Those supporting these evil, i pray you wont have to learn by experince.
Hmmmmmm
Re: Buhari's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of How Many Nigerians by FarahAideed: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
Buharis ambition to him is worth the blood of every Nigerian Christian and southerner

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of How Many Nigerians by Annie939(f): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
it worth the blood of his wife and children including that of his lazy son

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of How Many Nigerians by muykem: 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
Yours and that of your family.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of How Many Nigerians by wakaman: 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Your hate for Buhari and what he stands for would take your life.

Live in peace or rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of How Many Nigerians by byteem: 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
wakaman:
Your hate for Buhari and what he stands for would take your life.

Live in peace or rest in peace.

WHAT HATE .. WHEN DID IT BECOME HATE TO ASK FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE. WHEN DID IT BECOME HATE TO ASK A GOVT TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE LIVES OF NIGERIANS.. LIVES ARE BEING WASTED AND UR HERE TALKING ABOUT HATE,... NOBODY HATES BUHARI.. ITS IMPERATIVE THAT HE TAKES A STAND FOR NIGERIANS .. AND PROVE TO US WHERE HIS ALLEGIANCE LIES.. COS CURRENTLY HIS BODY LANGUAGE SHOWS THAT HE DOES NOT GIVE A FLYING Bleep ABOUT NIGERIANS OR HOW MANY OF US GETS KILLED.

IT WAS BAD BUT NEVER THIS BAD .. IF JONATHAN WAS THE DEEP BLUE SEA .. THEN BUHARI IS THE DEVIL ..AT LEAST IN THE SEA U CAN SWIM OR ROW A BOAT TO SAFTY .. WITH THE DEVIL EVERYONE IS DOOMED ..

YOU ARE THE ONE FILLED WITH HATE .. .. HATE FOR ALL THAT IS JUST AND RIGHT.. EVERYONE ONE IS DYING.. MUSLEMS, CHRISTHIANS , EVEN THE SO CALLED FULANIS ARE BEING KILLED ,, MILITARY , CIVILAINS LIVES ARE BEING WASTED .. AND ALL YOU DO IS TALK ABOUT HATE ..

HISTORY WILL JUDGE THIS PHASE OF OUR EXISTENCE AS A NATION. AND POSTERITY WILL BEAR WITNESS TO THE LIVES THAT BUHARI WASTED DUE TO HIS VINDICTIVE NATURE AND THE DESIRE TO PURSUE THE ONE TRUE AGENDA OF THE FULANIS.. (Live in peace and accept fulani colonies or rest in peace and loos your land ) We are not decieved..

I STILL SMELL A RAT .. SOMETHING TELLS THIS BUHARI IS NOT THE BUHARI THAT WAS.. BUT WHAT DO I KNOW.. ??

IN TIME ALL THAT IS HIDDEN WILL COME TO LIGHT..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of How Many Nigerians by wakaman: 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
byteem:

WHAT HATE .. WHEN DID IT BECOME HATE TO ASK FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE. WHEN DID IT BECOME HATE TO ASK A GOVT TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE LIVES OF NIGERIANS.. LIVES ARE BEING WASTED AND UR HERE TALKING ABOUT HATE,... NOBODY HATES BUHARI.. ITS IMPERATIVE THAT HE TAKES A STAND FOR NIGERIANS .. AND PROVE TO US WHERE HIS ALLEGIANCE LIES.. COS CURRENTLY HIS BODY LANGUAGE SHOWS THAT HE DOES NOT GIVE A FLYING Bleep ABOUT NIGERIANS OR HOW MANY OF US GETS KILLED.

IT WAS BAD BUT NEVER THIS BAD .. IF JONATHAN WAS THE DEEP BLUE SEA .. THEN BUHARI IS THE DEVIL ..AT LEAST IN THE SEA U CAN SWIM OR ROW A BOAT TO SAFTY .. WITH THE DEVIL EVERYONE IS DOOMED ..

YOU ARE THE ONE FILLED WITH HATE .. .. HATE FOR ALL THAT IS JUST AND RIGHT.. EVERYONE ONE IS DYING.. MUSLEMS, CHRISTHIANS , EVEN THE SO CALLED FULANIS ARE BEING KILLED ,, MILITARY , CIVILAINS LIVES ARE BEING WASTED .. AND ALL YOU DO IS TALK ABOUT HATE ..

HISTORY WILL JUDGE THIS PHASE OF OUR EXISTENCE AS A NATION. AND POSTERITY WILL BEAR WITNESS TO THE LIVES THAT BUHARI WASTED DUE TO HIS VINDICTIVE NATURE AND THE DESIRE TO PURSUE THE ONE TRUE AGENDA OF THE FULANIS.. (Live in peace and accept fulani colonies or rest in peace and loos your land ) We are not decieved..

I STILL SMELL A RAT .. SOMETHING TELLS THIS BUHARI IS NOT THE BUHARI THAT WAS.. BUT WHAT DO I KNOW.. ??

Now listen!
I agree lives are being lost, people are being maimed, people are being displaced, whole towns and villages are being left desolate.
My sympathies and condolences. May the dead rest in peace and the affected living find succour in these very trying times.

But here, you have not condemned the criminals and marauders who have decided for various reasons be it political, tribal, religious and pure criminal intents. All you do is to blame Buhari and fan embers of hate and bigotry with your unreasonable and unguarded outbursts.

The First step to being progressive is to be able to observe without sentiments, process your observations without sentiments and subsequently act without sentiments.

You even further confirmed your bias by saying Buhari's Fulani agenda, that's the pointer to your bigotry.

If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem.
Re: Buhari's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of How Many Nigerians by godliman: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
muykem:
Yours and that of your family.
That is if he is God but fortunately you and him are mortals, mere dust and not God so I and my family are safe- hallelujah. I also wish you and yours long life, unalloyed peace and very good health.- amen whether you say it or not.
Re: Buhari's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of How Many Nigerians by godliman: 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
byteem:

Bros thanks a million for that response. The real haters is buhari and his worshippers who cant stand up to him and demand justice, fairness and responsible governance. We dont hate buhari, we only hated the devil using him the way we hated the devil that used Jonathan. We are not cowards or hero worshippers. All buharist can do is insult us. We are immuned to that. If they curse us we shall bless them. Go mark today's date God will solve this buhari problem himself.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of How Many Nigerians by ojobek: 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
APC ZOMBIES, BUHARI AND HIS FAMILY
Re: Buhari's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of How Many Nigerians by byteem: 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
wakaman:

Now listen!
I agree lives are being lost, people are being maimed, people are being displaced, whole towns and villages are being left desolate.
My sympathies and condolences. May the dead rest in peace and the affected living find succour in these very trying times.

But here, you have not condemned the criminals and marauders who have decided for various reasons be it political, tribal, religious and pure criminal intents. All you do is to blame Buhari and fan embers of hate and bigotry with your unreasonable and unguarded outbursts.

The First step to being progressive is to be able to observe without sentiments, process your observations without sentiments and subsequently act without sentiments.

You even further confirmed your bias by saying Buhari's Fulani agenda, that's the pointer to your bigotry.

yes i am part of the problem .. i gave him my vote. thinking he would make things better after all Jonathan was a clueless idiot and a slow poke ..but alas i was wrong... he is the devil.. and we left the frying pan for the fire...

first he decimates our economy by playing gamble with monetary policies.. then goes on a blaming spree.. ooh he is still on a blaming spree.. he has blamed jonathan, he has blamed gadafi, he has blamed Nigerian youth, he has blamed politicians , he has blamed the west.. he has blamed everyone all but himself.. we have a man who refuses to take responsibility for his actions.

I have no apologies for laying it on him..i am not the president.. he is the commander in chief and his sole responsibility is to protect life of Nigerians.. if he cannot take the heat let him hand the baton over to someone who can. Obasanjo might be a terrible old foool but he took charge and accepted responsibility....Nigeria has never being this divided at least not since the war .. even then we were not this divided ..

at this rate he refusal to take much needed executive action has continued to fuel the killings.. the police in Taraba while responding to calls to come to the aid of villages being raided, killed and expelled by rampaging fulanis.. stated that he would despatch men once he had order from his superiors. . the order never came.. till date villages have been taken over by herdsmen and hear this "they say its their land.. and they are here to take what is rightfully theirs..thsi no farmers herders clash .. this is decimation .. u say something is a clash when the other party has a means to fight back .. not against machine gun weilding fulanis (oh sorry libyan mercenaries abii)

same goes for benue, plateau. zamfara. why do we still have these service chiefs who have shown that they are totally clueless and have no idea.. hmmn have u thought that maybe its because they know what to do but wont do it..and if they wont why not..

why are all the emirs quiet.. why are all the traditional leaders in the north quiet..why are all the elites and muslem clerics quiet.. the north is not faring any better.. .. we can go on .. and on .. have tried travelling by road from kaduna to abuja .. its a death trap.. in security is rife..

. it was bad in the north under Jonathan but not this bad .. then at least it was only borno.. but now the entire north is being decimated and even then they still dont see it .we cant say only the christian dominated part of the north are under attack cos even mosques are not spared. they shout sai buhari because of the monthly stipend paid from abacha loot.. and yet the services chiefs are sitting pretty .. when we talk they say oo .. haters.. i dnt get it ..

offcourse am part of the problem i help put this monster in there who values the life of cows more than that of Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of How Many Nigerians by godliman: 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
wakaman:

Now listen!

bros dont be mealy mouthed and dishonest. Miyetti allah threatened benue state govt with blood shed the state gov reported to the presidency, what did they do?. What criminals are you talking about? Are they faceless? Who did elrufai pay money to? Bros i guess you re far away in the south enjoying comfort so you can talk about sentiments. If you live where we live see what we are seeing you wont talk about sentiments. These guys are foreign mercenaries brought in to help the local herdsmen fight jihad. These cannot thrive without the tacit support of the govt. Even if they are common criminals would you deploy 30,000 police to rig elections in ekiti and leave your country defenceless. Just this afternoon amnesty reported that villages are being attacked in zamfara yet 1,000 police men are holding Fayose hostage in ekiti. Pls lets fear God a little by calling a spade a spade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of How Many Nigerians by wakaman: 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
byteem:

yes i am part of the problem .. i gave him my vote. thinking he would make things better after all Jonathan was a clueless idiot and a slow poke ..but alas i was wrong... he is the devil.. and we left the frying pan for the fire...

first he decimates our economy by playing gamble with monetary policies.. then goes on a blaming spree.. ooh he is still on a blaming spree.. he has blamed jonathan, he has blamed gadafi, he has blamed Nigerian youth, he has blamed politicians , he has blamed the west.. he has blamed everyone all but himself.. we have a man who refuses to take responsibility for his actions.

I have no apologies for laying it on him..i am not the president.. he is the commander in chief and his sole responsibility is to protect life of Nigerians.. if he cannot take the heat let him hand the baton over to someone who can. Obasanjo might be a terrible old foool but he took charge and accepted responsibility....Nigeria has never being this divided at least not since the war .. even then we were not this divided ..

at this rate he refusal to take much needed executive action has continued to fuel the killings.. the police in Taraba while responding to calls to come to the aid of villages being raided, killed and expelled by rampaging fulanis.. stated that he would despatch men once he had order from his superiors. . the order never came.. till date villages have been taken over by herdsmen and hear this "they say its their land.. and they are here to take what is rightfully theirs..thsi no farmers herders clash .. this is decimation .. u say something is a clash when the other party has a means to fight back .. not against machine gun weilding fulanis (oh sorry libyan mercenaries abii)

same goes for benue, plateau. zamfara. why do we still have these service chiefs who have shown that they are totally clueless and have no idea.. hmmn have u thought that maybe its because they know what to do but wont do it..and if they wont why not..

why are all the emirs quiet.. why are all the traditional leaders in the north quiet..why are all the elites and muslem clerics quiet.. the north is not faring any better.. .. we can go on .. and on .. have tried travelling by road from kaduna to abuja .. its a death trap.. in security is rife..

. it was bad in the north under Jonathan but not this bad .. then at least it was only borno.. but now the entire north is being decimated and even then they still dont see it .we cant say only the christian dominated part of the north are under attack cos even mosques are not spared. they shout sai buhari because of the monthly stipend paid from abacha loot.. and yet the services chiefs are sitting pretty .. when we talk they say oo .. haters.. i dnt get it ..

offcourse am part of the problem i help put this monster in there who values the life of cows more than that of Nigerians

Fellow Nigerian kindly indulge me to call you that.

I feel your grouse, I sense your pains, I also empathize with your worries.

But here, you have said rather written a lot of false claims.
You said economic policies' where somersaulted to the detriment of Nigeria , you also said that a certain commander was waiting for orders from above which never came, also you said the northern elites and royals are not talking. I implore you again leave sentiments out of this please as I try to shed more light on our collective concern.
Let's agree that there are different narratives, opinions and perspectives on this matters. But one common thing every patriot agrees on is the absurdity and mindlessness of this events.
I would not duel much on the economic strand of Nigeria's problems because it is evident the cause of our situation is corruption.
To the more sanctly issue of lives and property being wantonly destroyed by marauding criminals, I assert this, the carnage is deliberate.
By who? Here, before now, there had always been animosity between clans, tribes and cultures in the middle best. The reasons for this situation is as diverse as from physical properties to spiritual inclinations to culture to personal criminality and clannish vendetta. The situation degenerated to as is today because of a whole lot of hitherto non existent variables, 1 proliferation of arms from civil wars and strife from northern Africa- Mali and Libya. 2 The availability of mercenaries from the same source as above 3 The politicisation of the strife 4 war mongering via false news and propaganda 5 Incitement from religious and traditional institutions.

The Sultan of Sokoto, came out publicly to condemn the spate of killings, refuting the claims of a Fulani agenda even going further to charge herdsmen of fulani origin on the need to eschew violence with a directive for the emirs and Fulani clan leaders would be help responsible in a case of being complicit.

The politics of it - there's a saying give a dog a bad name to hang it, so it plays out that after trying to assassinate Buhari s character without success, the next line is to try that by association of tribe, see?
You heard from the news that the so called killers of the Benue clerics and worshippers were actually Christians of Tic origin led by a Muslim employed by the state government as a livestock guard . Why?

Albeit, the president is charged with the security of lives and property of Nigeria, better with the cooperation of the Citizens for the betterment of all.

Believe me, there are elements that want this country to crumble and surely Mr President is not one of them.
Re: Buhari's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of How Many Nigerians by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
gradually killing of are seen like a normal day to days activities under this regime,check all the supporters of this terrorist government they are either hausa Fulani or Muslims from the West.
Re: Buhari's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of How Many Nigerians by godliman: 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
wakaman:

Fellow Nigerian kindly indulge me to call you that.

I feel your grouse, I sense your pains, I also empathize with your worries.

But here, you have said rather written a lot of false claims.
You said economic policies' where somersaulted to the detriment of Nigeria , you also said that a certain commander was waiting for orders from above which never came, also you said the northern elites and royals are not talking. I implore you again leave sentiments out of this please as I try to shed more light on our collective concern.
Let's agree that there are different narratives, opinions and perspectives on this matters. But one common thing every patriot agrees on is the absurdity and mindlessness of this events.
I would not duel much on the economic strand of Nigeria's problems because it is evident the cause of our situation is corruption.
To the more sanctly issue of lives and property being wantonly destroyed by marauding criminals, I assert this, the carnage is deliberate.
By who? Here, before now, there had always been animosity between clans, tribes and cultures in the middle best. The reasons for this situation is as diverse as from physical properties to spiritual inclinations to culture to personal criminality and clannish vendetta. The situation degenerated to as is today because of a whole lot of hitherto non existent variables, 1 proliferation of arms from civil wars and strife from northern Africa- Mali and Libya. 2 The availability of mercenaries from the same source as above 3 The politicisation of the strife 4 war mongering via false news and propaganda 5 Incitement from religious and traditional institutions.

The Sultan of Sokoto, came out publicly to condemn the spate of killings, refuting the claims of a Fulani agenda even going further to charge herdsmen of fulani origin on the need to eschew violence with a directive for the emirs and Fulani clan leaders would be help responsible in a case of being complicit.

The politics of it - there's a saying give a dog a bad name to hang it, so it plays out that after trying to assassinate Buhari s character without success, the next line is to try that by association of tribe, see?
You heard from the news that the so called killers of the Benue clerics and worshippers were actually Christians of Tic origin led by a Muslim employed by the state government as a livestock guard . Why?

Albeit, the president is charged with the security of lives and property of Nigeria, better with the cooperation of the Citizens for the betterment of all.

Believe me, there are elements that want this country to crumble and surely Mr President is not one of them.

Bros half the number of police sent to ekiti to rig would have made a difference in benue , dont exonerate buhari he is culpable
Re: Buhari's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of How Many Nigerians by wakaman: 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
godliman:
Bros half the number of police sent to ekiti to rig would have made a difference in benue , dont exonerate buhari he is culpable

Bro, the Ekiti election thingy was a one off, believe it or not there was clear and present danger on that day!
As per the rigging, that is bad. Though I know both parties rigged, it was a case of the better rigger!
Buhari has his faults as you and I but his is further expounded by his position.
Being culpable means designated or premeditated.
That's my contention, do you believe really designated the killings and chaos?
I say an emphatic no.

What's your narrative?
Re: Buhari's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of How Many Nigerians by coolscott(m): 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
wakaman:

Now listen!

byteem

Re: Buhari's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of How Many Nigerians by Mchlobinna95: 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
Zombie...Idiott
wakaman:

Now listen!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of How Many Nigerians by tsaragii(m): 2:53am On Jul 18, 2018
I don't know y all the guys attacking Buhari are all Christians u guys have ruled Nigeria since we returned back to democracy we never blame anyone, anytime a Muslim start u guys we start creating problem, talks every where. Bt is left for u pple one good thing is no matter who win is still a Muslim and we will continue to rule IN SHA ALLAH!

(1) (Reply)

Only Udom Has Paid Workers Without Allocation / Police Say There's Enough Evidence To Charge Saraki To Court / Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS... Analysis Buhari Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.