Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. (4621 Views)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures / Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York / Delta Air Launches Direct New York To Lagos Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by crazyABO(m): 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hi guys! Moved in from California like 8month's ago. I now base in new york bronx to be precise. If you within US or new york lets chat up. Gracias wink
Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by Lewist(m): 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
I'm in Tennessee bro I'm planning of moving down there too.hope you're enjoying the area? Can you give me d situation of that area as in job, house and transportation
crazyABO:
Hi guys! Moved in from California like 8month's ago. I now base in new york bronx to be precise. If you within US or new york lets chat up. Gracias wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by crazyABO(m): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
Lewist:
I'm in Tennessee bro I'm planning of moving down there too.hope you're enjoying the area? Can you give me d situation of that area as in job, house and transportation
here enough job! Schools, easy transportation 24hrs should i say affordable housing? Well depends though. But cost of living is above average undecided

2 Likes

Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by Kampack: 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
crazyABO:
here enough job! Schools, easy transportation 24hrs should i say affordable housing? Well depends though. But cost of living is above average undecided

What's the cost of a 2 bedroom flat
What's the average monthly charges on bill ? (Electricity, gas, telephone, internet, etc?)

1 Like

Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by crazyABO(m): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
Kampack:

What's the cost of a 2 bedroom flat
What's the average monthly charges on bill ? (Electricity, gas, telephone, internet, etc?)
like i said depend on the borough or neighborhood
Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by Kampack: 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
crazyABO:
like i said depend on the borough or neighborhood

give average quote pls
Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by crazyABO(m): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
Kampack:

give average quote pls
2 bedroom like 1700, electricity n gas 70, phome bill 60

2 Likes

Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by KendrickAyomide: 8:08am On Jul 18, 2018
Make una continue make i learn . my Yankee journey Go start next year by God's Grace..

2 Likes

Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by KendrickAyomide: 8:09am On Jul 18, 2018
crazyABO:
which borough is the cheapest? i Guess it's Brooklyn
Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by Lewist(m): 8:22am On Jul 18, 2018
Bro can you help me out on one more thing ? I will like to know d average salary of uber driver there weekly as I want to venture in going into I've, I have a 2014 equinox
crazyABO:

1 Like

Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by crazyABO(m): 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
Lewist:
Bro can you help me out on one more thing ? I will like to know d average salary of uber driver there weekly as I want to venture in going into I've, I have a 2014 equinox
aint really gat any idea about that but ima see to that
Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by crazyABO(m): 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
yea maybe cos they got alot of Africa neighborhood dre

1 Like

Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by Lewist(m): 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
OK thanks

crazyABO:
Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by lillaowow(m): 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hello,

Who knows the procedure to renewing Nigeria passports at New York consulate?
Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by Fortissimo502: 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
The bronx is cheaper than Brooklyn.

2 Likes

Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by vee09: 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Hi crazyABO please i need more info. how i chat with you in private.. thanks
Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by vee09: 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
crazyABO:
Hi crazyABO.. please i need to ask some urgent questions.. how do i chr further with you.
Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by KendrickAyomide: 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
vee09:

Hi crazyABO please i need more info. how i chat with you in private.. thanks
Oga ask your questions here . Why you quote me?

1 Like

Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by crazyABO(m): 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
vee09:

Hi crazyABO.. please i need to ask some urgent questions.. how do i chr further with you.
facebook or email
Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by kroger: 2:21am On Jul 19, 2018
crazyABO:

I wonder how people survive in that newyork.. 2 bedroom for $1700. I visited newyork one time and I couldn't believe my eyes.. No place like ATL ..

8 Likes

Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by vee09: 8:01am On Jul 19, 2018
crazyABO:
facebook or email
Searched for crazyABO on fb.. ddnt see.. sent you amail through nairaland aswell.
Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by vee09: 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
crazyABO:
facebook or email
Please crazyABO send me a mail.. wudp3cka@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by Uglyaddy: 12:47am On Jul 24, 2018
crazyABO:

What I saw in Bronx some months ago.The woman just squat and start doing her thing.I dont like Bronx for anything.

Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by crazyABO(m): 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
vee09:

Searched for crazyABO on fb.. ddnt see.. sent you amail through nairaland aswell.
abdul razaq bisiriyu fb
Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by crazyABO(m): 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
Uglyaddy:

What I saw in Bronx some months ago.The woman just squat and start doing her thing.I dont like Bronx for anything.
everywhere or every borough has hood or crazy shit even Manhattan

3 Likes

Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by crazyABO(m): 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
kroger:

I wonder how people survive in that newyork.. 2 bedroom for $1700. I visited newyork one time and I couldn't believe my eyes.. No place like ATL ..
thats wah we face bro how much is it in Atlanta
Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by Originalsly: 11:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
Uglyaddy:

People don't all over...not only Bronx..but come on bro...some months ago it was still cold....that's not how people dressed.
Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by kroger: 2:42am On Jul 30, 2018
crazyABO:
thats wah we face bro how much is it in Atlanta

You can get that for $900 -$1000 in a good neighborhood.. I duff my hat for you guys in NY

2 Likes

Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by vee09: 11:38am On Oct 18, 2018
Thanks dear. Sent you a message, no reply yet. Im in NYC now.. no friends here..
crazyABO:
abdul razaq bisiriyu fb
Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by nobody09: 11:56am On Oct 18, 2018
Hi everyone. Just moved to the Bronx. Mount vernon to be exact. Anyone who wants to be friends.. do send me a mail. wudp3cka@gmail.com. Ill love to chat and know whatsup in this city.

2 Likes

Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by crazyABO(m): 10:24am On Dec 30, 2018
vee09:
Thanks dear. Sent you a message, no reply yet. Im in NYC now.. no friends here..
sorry babe just got your message
Re: For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. by crazyABO(m): 10:24am On Dec 30, 2018
nobody09:
Hi everyone. Just moved to the Bronx. Mount vernon to be exact. Anyone who wants to be friends.. do send me a mail. wudp3cka@gmail.com. Ill love to chat and know whatsup in this city.
i just did

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Buiness Can Run In Ghana / 1538 Nigerians Die In Road Accidents In Three Months - NBS / How Can One Join The US Marines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.