Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts (27605 Views)

EFCC Re-Arraigns Femi Fani-Kayode On Amended 17-Count Charge / FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ / Kwara Gov Orders Refund Of Exam Charges To Principals, Vice Principals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts by middlebeltboy: 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
sarrki:
Seriously I will say this without apology

It’s a decoy to arrest opposition party

I mean it know Nigeria politician that isn’t corrupt

It’s like corrupt people probing corrupt people

Nigeria Politicians are criminals

is this Sarrki, haba! sarrki you really disappointed me today ooo. i didn't expect this kind of liberal and rational comment from you.

world of surprises

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts by WesternOrbit: 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
grin
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts by LordOrochimaru(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
Later they will say he doesn't prosecute his own...#SaiBaba
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts by phetto(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
sarrki:

Game of the mind

Fayose is the main target

I support you on this one
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts by wink2015(m): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ex-governor Emmanuel Uduaghan must be bitting his lips now for dreaming that his sudden joining of the APC party has set him free from prosecution.

Buhari is not that kind of man that will set Dr. Uduaghan free especially when it has to do with corruption of not just a small amount but of billions.

If Dr Uduaghan is thinking that he is a free man then he must be joking and he should go and learn more about Senate President Saraki who is a member of the APC but he was made to face justice.

Even Saraki is not a free man now.

Buhari still has his balls and scortum to play with.

DR. EMMANUEL UDUAGHAN DAYS ARE NUMBERED.

There is always a day of reckoning.

A pidgin english proverbs says "ONE DAY FOR THE THIEF, ANOTHER DAY FOR THE OWNER"

The stealing patterns they develop in Delta state is that Ibori steal and Uduaghan cover it up for him.

Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan steal, Senator (Dr. ) Okowa cover it up for him.

By the time Okowa finishes his tenure he will steal billions of naira and then do deal with his successors to cover it up for him.

DELTA STATE IS IN CHAINS AT THE HANDS OF THE IBORI CABALS ( Ibori, Uduaghan and Okowa )

May the Almighty God deliver the state from this greedy cabals.

Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
sarrki:

You paymaster is a politician ooo.
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
He should be jailed.....why re-arraigning him.
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts by MufasaRebirth: 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
sarrki:

Sarki be bursting my head lately grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts by Omeokachie: 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
They will deliberately bungle the case.
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts by osazeeblue01: 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
Happy married life to this man

Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts by Elexdallas(m): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sai baba till 2023,
Then over to Speed Darlighton
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts by Lilimax(f): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
Setting the pace to fulfile EFCC promise to Fayose: See you soon!

They shouldn't play with our intelligence! embarassed
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts by Righteousness89(m): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
Efcc keep Fooling Yourselves
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
CilicMarin:
I thought those that crossed to APC were immuned to prosecution for corruption..

Why not arraign him before Justice Banjoko? We dp not have confidence in Justice Mohammed Idris (who has now been elevated to the court of appeal)
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts by idonhammer: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
sarrki:

Gbamest..You can say that again bro
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts by Maket: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
The higher you campaign for APC, the higher your charges in court.
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts by els0nm0rali(m): 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
I am waiting for the "witch hunt" and the "leave-him-alone-he-is-our-brother" crew.

#modified

They are already here sef.... undecided
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts by somehow: 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
sarrki:

I know your game man.. you want to make it too like Barcanista when it comes to politics.

First, he was with the ruling party (PDP) while they were in power, always insulting the opposition, then he ported to APC for a while, later moved back to PDP after getting what he needed politically.

You're tolling the same line and it's funny that alot haven't caught up with your games.

I understand, man must wack. no worry bro your hustle go pay.

E-political jobber.

Carry go. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts by gaetano: 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
CilicMarin:
I thought those that crossed to APC were immuned to prosecution for corruption..

There are exception for Northern moslems
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts by KazeemIbrahim1: 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
This is a case of 'the more you see, the less you see".
We know the main target.

Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts by DrUche3(m): 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
flyca:

sarrki? Is that you for real? shocked
I'm surprised myself!
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts by LIFEisSIMPLE: 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ejimagift:

E be like say dem dey owe you salary. When your 30k alert enter now your tone go change grin
lol couldn't believe it was sarrki. His alert needs to drop quick

1 Like

Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts by Vokians(m): 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ejimagift:

E be like say dem dey owe you salary. When your 30k alert enter now your tone go change grin
lol

1 Like

Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts by tolexy007(m): 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
sarrki:

i don begin dey like u
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
A trap "If Kalu can be prosecuted, so should Fayose". Lai 2018.
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts by Vokians(m): 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=wink2015 post=69466236]Ex-governor Emmanuel Uduaghan must be bitting his lips now for dreaming that his sudden joining of the APC party has set him free from prosecution.

Buhari is not that kind of man that will set Dr. Uduaghan free especially when it has to do with corruption of not just a small amount but of billions.

If Dr Uduaghan is thinking that he is a free man then he must be joking and he should go and learn more about Senate President Saraki who is a member of the APC but he was made to face justice.

Even Saraki is not a free man now.

Buhari still has his balls and scortum to play with.

DR. EMMANUEL UDUAGHAN DAYS ARE NUMBERED.

There is always a day of reckoning.

A pidgin english proverbs says "ONE DAY FOR THE THIEF, ANOTHER DAY FOR THE OWNER"

The stealing patterns they develop in Delta state is that Ibori steal and Uduaghan cover it up for him.

#Where did you get this info of Uduaghan decamp from? I don't believe it.
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts by jinikofeye: 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
Become a Certified Web Developer in 8 Weeks With 100% Training. Get Started NOW!

Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts by Potch: 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
sarrki:

Game of the mind

Fayose is the main target

If Fayose is alleged to have embezzled monies meant for people of Ekiti state, shouldn't he prove his innocence in court?
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts by AnanseK(m): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
ojobek:
EFCC numu die,they will keep on amending charges till they lose the case. to me, this is intentional so as to prolong the life spam of the case. kalu will be free at last cos of his role in ensuring that bubu return come 2019

You will never believe those you hate. Even if Buhari’s daughter, son or wife were inprisoned, you will it’s a plan.
Hatred is an illness and can terminal.
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts by GMbuharii: 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
CilicMarin:
use your brain nah
grin
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts by Optimist88(m): 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
' Kalu, who is now a member of the ruling All
Progressives Congress (APC) is being prosecuted
by the Economic and Financial Crimes
Commission (EFCC)'

It's a new script to discharge!
Re: EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts by lastempero: 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
When are they going to arrest T. A orji?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead / Kaduna LG Election: El-Rufai Loses Polling Unit To PDP / EFCC's Northern Leadership Since 2003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.