Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

"Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account (40634 Views)

Presidential Transition Council Raises Alarm Over Fake Twitter Handle / NIMC Disowns Fake Twitter Account / "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account by KazeemIbrahim1: 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
Osgilliat:

Why don’t you leave Tinubu out of this and concentrate on the subject matter which is Dino and when it’s time to criticize Tinubu leave Dino out of it. Must we the citizen compare all the time? Why can’t we just focus on those leaders taking us for a ride one by one? We can’t fight all of them at the same time.
Someone has raised some points against Dino and it’s left for you too to raise yours against Tinubu.
Thank you very much.
Re: "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account by tiger28: 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
Olalan:
Having the guts to rob it in our face cause he knows we can do nothing about it
a man WITHOUT ANY KNOWN BUSINESS. Budget padding thieves!
Re: "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account by Omobada(m): 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
FarahAideed:
The only problem I have is that those criticising Dino while keep quiet about Tinubu who is 5 million times richer than Dino

And do you know that Tinubu worked for so many years before joining politics and still has investments aside politics.
Re: "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account by FarahAideed: 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
Omobada:

And do you know that Tinubu worked for so many years before joining politics and still has investments aside politics.

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHHahahahah...Oga Please carry your madness somewhere else ..I won't be dragged into lowering my IQ this evening sir
Re: "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account by adekS1(m): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
FarahAideed:
The only problem I have is that those criticising Dino while keep quiet about Tinubu who is 5 million times richer than Dino
abi
Re: "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account by Femijohn198: 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
after all some Nigeria's will still collect 5k or 10k and vote for them for another four wasted years.complaining and crying,writting on naira land page,that Nigeria is corrupt.no employment and so on.we the electorate are the cause of our problem.

1 Like

Re: "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account by Dotwillis1(m): 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
fake account
Re: "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account by Fuckingmallam45(m): 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
Proffdada:
why cut off your nose to spite your face? Why not deal with one first before another?
Then why not deal with the superior before the inferior
Re: "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account by ayaside(m): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
moses93:
criminal. bello is coming for you
Bello the "saint"?
Re: "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account by Fynnonsy: 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
This guy trembles whenever he sees the word "Biafra"...
No allow high Bp kill u oo...
buhariguy:
What is salvage here for fooling the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra.
Re: "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account by WhoBeThisMan: 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
buhariguy:
What is salvage here for fooling the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra.
what is your obsession with pigs of biafra. Are they paying you every time you type those words?

1 Like

Re: "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account by imperiouxx(m): 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
I don't get this.

Is it that the Dino's account replying is fake?
Re: "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account by ymaruf01: 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
so d senator get mouth to talk about his Ferrari NAwa
Re: "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account by CharlotteFlair: 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
and a prostitute is not hard to spot
Those yorrober black- veiled Muslim prostitutes you mean?
Re: "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account by ifymadu: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
buhariguy:
Have never come across a more foolish person like you in my whole life. It will never be well with whoever did this to you, indeed, some mothers do have them. How can only one person be foolish, stupid and brainless at the same time?
Re: "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account by Proffdada: 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
Fuckingmallam45:

Then why not deal with the superior before the inferior
do you build a house from the top?
Re: "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account by Jakumo(m): 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ha ha ha yes na so, our man Dino the Ajekun Iya exponent never fails to deliver laughs, whether you like his antics, or hate him.

Notice the way the Ajekun Iya Master is displaying his BIG balls to the females, whilst seated on the toto-red car, just like the alpha male chimpanzee that he is.

Re: "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account by slimfit1(m): 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
Jethrolite:
Can you prove it in court?

Yes he can show us his book let us see.
Re: "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account by Jethrolite(m): 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
slimfit1:

Yes he can show us his book let us see.
Go sit down jor, you think this is America where you subpoena based on assumption. To even write a petition against him to EFCC, you have to provide proof you already have. You think if he's even dirty, he will have the transactions in his balance sheet.
Re: "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account by Chibaby87(f): 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
if them thief our money dem go use am dey snap selfie
Re: "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account by computerglobal(m): 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
shocked
Re: "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account by dangoteinlaw: 1:00am On Jul 18, 2018
Dino my man..I just like the man sha, almost my kind of person. I speak for the weak but the same weak ppl see me as the cause of their mischief

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buratai Visits Colombian Army Headquarters. (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit / Zamfara: APC Member Burnt, Others Attacked By PDP Thugs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.