Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,753 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

I Will Support Buhari 2019: Satguru Maharaji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Support Buhari 2019: Satguru Maharaji (270 Views)

Why Service Chiefs Were At Buhari’s 2019 Next Level Campaign Launch – Presidency / 'I Will Not Fund Buhari's 2019 Campaign' - Fashola / PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Support Buhari 2019: Satguru Maharaji by SabiKing(m): 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
LAGOS—FOUNDER and Spiritual Leader of One Love Family, Satguru Maharaji, has said that he would support President Muhammadu Buhari’s re-election in 2019 because he is the first black president in history of Africa that has taken the bull by the horns.

Satguru Marajji Speaking at a press conference to commemorate the 38th anniversary of One Love Family, held at Iju Agege area of Lagos State, he also urged Nigerians to support the president’s re-election.

He said Buhari can be supported through constructive criticisms, and pointing out the areas he has done badly for him to make amends.

“All you need to do is to support and assist him. He needs our support and love. He is the first black president in history of Africa that has taken the bull by the horns. We should support him and show him his inadequacies to him but if he doesn’t change, I will come out and say to him, ‘ah Buhari, no no.’

“Buhari needs divine knowledge to be able to see what is going on so that he doesn’t surround himself with people who are only there to enrich themselves. We need a leader we can trust, a leader who acts, a leader who is not a tribalist, a leader we can believe in, the world is changing and we have to change along with it,’’ he said.”

More here:
https://www.tipsissuesonline.com/2018/07/i-will-support-buhari-2019-satguru.html
Re: I Will Support Buhari 2019: Satguru Maharaji by oyetunder(m): 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
cry surely...buhari needs your votes...and your programmed followers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ayade Is Business Day Best Governor In Agriculture. / Leah / Senate Endorses Ex-ig, Smith, As Police Commission Chairman, Confirms Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.