Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Jilli Attack: Nigerian Army Suffers Heavy Casualty, 62 Soldiers Killed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jilli Attack: Nigerian Army Suffers Heavy Casualty, 62 Soldiers Killed (4218 Views)

Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR / Boko Haram: Military Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Elements In Gwoza / Geidam Attack: Army Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Terrorists, Recovers Weapon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jilli Attack: Nigerian Army Suffers Heavy Casualty, 62 Soldiers Killed by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hy
Re: Jilli Attack: Nigerian Army Suffers Heavy Casualty, 62 Soldiers Killed by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
godliman:
bros nobody is rejoicing anywhere we are humans not monsters. Ppl lash on buhari because of horrendous lies from this govt that b/ haram is defeated. They blamed gej for every thing we must also blame them. If they hadn't lied to claim political credit we wont be harsh on them. Besides attention was on ekiti where 30,000 police men were sent to rig.
A story was reported. And some people might have lost brothers fathers and bread winners and this the best you can come up with?
Where is your sense of humanity?

1 Like

Re: Jilli Attack: Nigerian Army Suffers Heavy Casualty, 62 Soldiers Killed by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
Reski:
A story was reported. And some people might have lost brothers fathers and bread winners and this the best you can come up with?
Who fvcking cares dude? Hell awaits them for enlisting in a nepotistic organisation like the NA thereby signing their death warrant.
By the way, I believe you traded your morsel of humanity when those python dancers masterminded the massacre of Igbos in the east and the senseless invasion of Benue communities some months ago in a reprisal attack.
Don't be a Pharisee, let your conscience guide you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jilli Attack: Nigerian Army Suffers Heavy Casualty, 62 Soldiers Killed by Talknochip(m): 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Jilli Attack: Nigerian Army Suffers Heavy Casualty, 62 Soldiers Killed by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Who fvcking cares dude? Hell awaits them for enlisting in a nepotistic organisation like the NA thereby signing their death warrant.
By the way, I believe you traded your morsel of humanity when those python dancers masterminded the massacre of Igbos in the east and the senseless invasion of Benue communities some months ago in a reprisal attack.
Don't be a Pharisee, let your conscience guide you.
Listen to yourself and judge. If the rubbish you just typed is suppose to come from a decent human being. Well your monicker says it all. People like you are hypocratical dooms day prophets that never see anything good in humanity.

1 Like

Re: Jilli Attack: Nigerian Army Suffers Heavy Casualty, 62 Soldiers Killed by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
Reski:
Listen to yourself and judge. If the rubbish you just typed is suppose to come from a decent human being. Well your monicker says it all. People like you are hypocratical dooms day prophets that never see anything good in humanity.
Dude, U are such a phenomenal humbug!
Exorcize yourself of the ancestral hypocrisy embedded in your DNA and stop pulling the humanist card.

I am at sea as to why Nigeria is blessed with so many hypocrites like you to this day.

2 Likes

Re: Jilli Attack: Nigerian Army Suffers Heavy Casualty, 62 Soldiers Killed by rafabenitez: 4:26am On Jul 18, 2018
lastmessenger:
Do you know why most of us don't fu..king care about what happened to the NA? simply because the Nigeria army of today has been used as a tool to oppress its citizens and they do it with impunity. Imagine the number of people killed in the name of ipob and then some months of ago the NA went to a village in Benue burnt peoples houses and even killed some. What kind of army does that ? Can the US army turn its guns against its citizens? I don't fu..king care about this country any calamity that's befall it. The country of made of hypocrites who see the truth and call it a lie.
God bless u for this post,the pythons will keep dying
Re: Jilli Attack: Nigerian Army Suffers Heavy Casualty, 62 Soldiers Killed by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:12am On Jul 18, 2018
comshots:
The military has the highest budget for the purpose of fighting the Islamic terrorists whom lie Mohammed said that they have been defeated.Buratai should give account of those money because he,not olanisekan is the chief of defence.
Buhari is a founder of bokoharam, that's why no offensive against them since he assume office, when hiejirika was COAS , he dealt with bokoharam, buhari then said it was an attack on North

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jilli Attack: Nigerian Army Suffers Heavy Casualty, 62 Soldiers Killed by Oleash: 5:44am On Jul 18, 2018
BreakupNigeria:
Chai, 62 soldiers lost in one day? Yet the country is not officially fighting any war!! They are even denying it out of shame despite the fact that those 62 soldiers are human beings with families.
The army lost over 150 soldiers at gudumbali in one day. They covered it up and only admitted to it after 3 years. A memorial was put up in their honor this month
Re: Jilli Attack: Nigerian Army Suffers Heavy Casualty, 62 Soldiers Killed by godliman: 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
Reski:
If you read my narrative well you wont be saying this what do mean? Are you more human or nigerian than we? I think you are simply a buhari apologist pretending to be humane. I feel the pain more than you cause I lost my only elder brother an airforce man to biking haram. We feel the pain of the bereaved but let the govt stop playing politics with ppls lives claiming a victory they haven't won
Re: Jilli Attack: Nigerian Army Suffers Heavy Casualty, 62 Soldiers Killed by paramakina202: 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
When GEJ was in power Buhari was crying genocide against Boko haram terrorist now he is in power table turn has turned in favour of Boko haram as they decimate Nigeria army with reckless abandon.
Re: Jilli Attack: Nigerian Army Suffers Heavy Casualty, 62 Soldiers Killed by Nigeriadondie: 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
I will always say that anyone dying for a zoo country like Nigeria dies for nothing. Nigeria is not worth dying for unless we want to fool and deceive ourselves.
On point bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jilli Attack: Nigerian Army Suffers Heavy Casualty, 62 Soldiers Killed by bukifemi1: 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
Na woo

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Scared This Man Might Win This Election, Nawa #pmbingombe / Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud / Is This The Most Beautiful Female Senator In The History Of This Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.