Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:49 AM

Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) (31764 Views)

Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence / Husband, Wife, Son Die In Ikorodu Apartment / Man Stabs His Baby Mama To Death On Her Birthday For giving Him Romantic Slap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by dizon: 6:46am On Jul 18, 2018
Wicked soul
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Ikpongiton: 7:42am On Jul 18, 2018
AMvanquish:

"There's no northener that has not killed" . I hope you are alright upstairs..
its like you're not comfortable, with the revelation and the truth.
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by COCKCROW: 11:13am On Jul 18, 2018
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO THE MURDERER. IT IS PART OF LIFE IN THE NORTH. KILLING IS IN THEIR BLOOD AS ABCD IN THE MOUTH OF PRIMARY TWO CHILD. AS SATAN IS HEARTLESS THE SAME WAY TO THEM. THIS NEWS IS A WASTE
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Mryacks: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2018
and I cried....so sad cry
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by AMvanquish: 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ikpongiton:
its like you're not comfortable, with the revelation and the truth.

Maybe I don't understand the statement. Are you saying every northener has killed or murdered someone before
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Ikpongiton: 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
AMvanquish:

Maybe I don't understand the statement. Are you saying every northener has killed or murdered someone before
yes sir.
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by AMvanquish: 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ikpongiton:
yes sir.

Then you are definitely mad upstairs...
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Ikpongiton: 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
AMvanquish:

Then you are definitely mad upstairs...
have you not killed before?but you sound like you have killed bf
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by AMvanquish: 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ikpongiton:
have you not killed before?but you sound like you have killed bf

Olodo. Move on please. No use discussing with a mad man.. If u think like this, Yours is a sorry case. cry
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Ikpongiton: 4:36am On Jul 20, 2018
AMvanquish:

Olodo. Move on please. No use discussing with a mad man.. If u think like this, Yours is a sorry case. cry
i'm telling you from what i saw.its not about thinking here.it is a hard fact,with cast iron proof.just live with it.the north has shed too much innocent blood,and so violent can never depart from the north.
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Caseless: 8:15am On Jul 20, 2018
cococandy:
Caseless
undecided

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by AMvanquish: 8:42am On Jul 20, 2018
Ikpongiton:
i'm telling you from what i saw.its not about thinking here.it is a hard fact,with cast iron proof.just live with it.the north has shed too much innocent blood,and so violent can never depart from the north.

What you are saying is that every northener, dead or alive has killed at least one person before. That is whether christian or muslim, young or old etc. Only a mad man would think such.
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Ikpongiton: 10:35am On Jul 20, 2018
AMvanquish:

What you are saying is that every northener, dead or alive has killed at least one person before. That is whether christian or muslim, young or old etc. Only a mad man would think such.
how many xtians are in the north?the murderers we are talking about are known as( core or northern northerners).your inner mind knows that i'm saying the truth and from your abusive and your uncouthed nature,you have killed too.
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by AMvanquish: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ikpongiton:
how many xtians are in the north?the murderers we are talking about are known as( core or northern northerners).your inner mind knows that i'm saying the truth and from your abusive and your uncouthed nature,you have killed too.

Olodo. Mad man . See as your reasoning like a nursery school kid. Ur not worth my saliva wasted on. grin undecided tongue
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Ikpongiton: 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
AMvanquish:

Olodo. Mad man . See as your reasoning like a nursery school kid. Ur not worth my saliva wasted on. grin undecided tongue
you are abusive and uncivilised like somebody who attended rumfa college, kano ,where they teach english,with hausa language and end up in kano state polytechnic where lecturers are little better than numbskulls.
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by AMvanquish: 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ikpongiton:
you are abusive and uncivilised like somebody who attended rumfa college, kano ,where they teach english,with hausa language and end up in kano state polytechnic where lecturers are little better than numbskulls.

E pain am... Is kano not better than your state.. I am abusive Coz only a deluded fool would say what u said .And You are still an olodo. Talk out of ur a#us. Reasoning like a 5year old. Gerarahere joor. grin cheesy grin
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Ikpongiton: 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
AMvanquish:

E pain am... Is kano not better than your state.. I am abusive Coz only a deluded fool would say what u said .And You are still an olodo. Talk out of ur a#us. Reasoning like a 5year old. Gerarahere joor. grin cheesy grin
all dis abuse, because i asked to know how many people you've killed.instead of telling me that you have killed like three or four people.you are talking about kano the den of terrorist being better than my state,lacking knowledge on how much is kano internal generated revenue.
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by AMvanquish: 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ikpongiton:
all dis abuse, because i asked to know how many people you've killed.instead of telling me that you have killed like three or four people.you are talking about kano the den of terrorist being better than my state,lacking knowledge on how much is kano internal generated revenue.

Still doesn't change the fact ur an olodo.. little boy grin grin

And stop displaying your ignorance. Go and check Kano's IGR.. Olodo.. All these children sef
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Ikpongiton: 9:30am On Jul 22, 2018
AMvanquish:

Still doesn't change the fact ur an olodo.. little boy grin grin

And stop displaying your ignorance. Go and check Kano's IGR.. Olodo.. All these children sef
mr quota system product.you have not answered my question oo!how many ppl have you killed?
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by AMvanquish: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ikpongiton:
mr quota system product.you have not answered my question oo!how many ppl have you killed?
Who answers a mad man! Ur not on my level. You really need help. Seek a psychiatrist please, its for your own good. When they say ignorance is a disease, they were reffering to you. You better go and ask for a refund of your school fees, ur education is a total waste. Deluded id1ot. 1st class Olodo. . cry cry
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by AMvanquish: 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ikpongiton:
You are just plain stupid and you think you are alright. I pity your case.. It's just a shame cry cry
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Ikpongiton: 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
AMvanquish:
You are just plain stupid and you think you are alright. I pity your case.. It's just a shame cry cry
are you through with sniffing that your stuff?
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Ikpongiton: 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
AMvanquish:
are you a boko haram terrorist.?if you repent,i'll see somebody that can arrange amnesty for you.after all you are a fellow nairalander and a nigerian.but promise that you'll stop that savage behavior,especially taking of illicit drugs
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by AMvanquish: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ikpongiton:
are you a boko haram terrorist.?if you repent,i'll see somebody that can arrange amnesty for you.after all you are a fellow nairalander and a nigerian.but promise that you'll stop that savage behavior,especially taking of illicit drugs
Mr. Olodo. Do I look like ur Drug baron brothers. Or I resemble ur fellow kidnappers/Cultists. Go and seek amnesty for ur small boy thinking. And get a life.The way u even talk shows you lack exposure, stop disgracing yourself..Stay in that your village and keep deceiving yourself. 1st class olodo. grin grin
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Ikpongiton: 6:31am On Jul 23, 2018
AMvanquish:

Mr. Olodo. Do I look like ur Drug baron brothers. Or I resemble ur fellow kidnappers/Cultists. Go and seek amnesty for ur small boy thinking. And get a life.The way u even talk shows you lack exposure, stop disgracing yourself..Stay in that your village and keep deceiving yourself. 1st class olodo. grin grin
at your age, you dont know how to drive your points,without exposing,your abokiness and fura de nunu level.you need a southern influenced intelligent.dan banza.
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by AMvanquish: 9:19am On Jul 23, 2018
Ikpongiton:
at your age, you dont know how to drive your points,without exposing,your abokiness and fura de nunu level.you need a southern influenced intelligent.dan banza.

Olodo. If I would think like you , all southerners are kidnappers and drug dealers. but you have already exposed ur foolish thinking to the world. What point is there to drive with your sheer stupidity uv just displayed. And what point did you prove , just the usual stereotype stupidity.

You are the most stupid person iv ever engaged online and I mean that sincerely. You are just a pathetic soul.
Don't let a few likes make you think u said something meaningful. No facts , no figures. Just outright generalization exposed u as a biased bigot. You need to be in the forests with monkeys or better get a life drug pushing with your brothers. Cos u haven't made any sense or have proved anything. Supernatural Olodo... Your own olodoness is on a different level. Gtfo.. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Ikpongiton: 10:53am On Jul 23, 2018
AMvanquish:

Olodo. If I would think like you , all southerners are kidnappers and drug dealers. but you have already exposed ur foolish thinking to the world. What point is there to drive with your sheer stupidity uv just displayed. And what point did you prove , just the usual stereotype stupidity.

You are the most stupid person iv ever engaged online and I mean that sincerely. You are just a pathetic soul.
Don't let a few likes make you think u said something meaningful. No facts , no figures. Just outright generalization exposed u as a biased bigot. You need to be in the forests with monkeys or better get a life drug pushing with your brothers. Cos u haven't made any sense or have proved anything. Supernatural Olodo... Your own olodoness is on a different level. Gtfo.. cheesy grin cheesy
fool with unrepenting tendency.hell is your portion .
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Ikpongiton: 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
AMvanquish:

the effect of yesterday stuff,has taken a toll on you.
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by andybest4live: 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
WICKNESS IN DE HIGHEST ORDER

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Court Remands Kid Robbers, ‘oyenusi, Anini, Osunbor’, Mothers / Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil / Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.