Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,470 members, 7,770,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:06 AM

Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) (31765 Views)

Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence / Husband, Wife, Son Die In Ikorodu Apartment / Man Stabs His Baby Mama To Death On Her Birthday For giving Him Romantic Slap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Usefulusman(m): 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
A man has been apprehended after allegedly killing the four year old son of his ex-wife in Potiskum area of Yobe state. According to Hausa News platform, Rariya, the man stabbed the innocent little boy multiple times (as seen in the picture below) after he divorced his mother some days ago. The deceased was said to be his step-son...

The husband is currently in police custody and will be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/man-arrested-after-stabbing-his-ex-wifes-son-to-dyusufeath-graphic-photo.html[/quote]
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by hammer6F: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
THE THING WAY PRICK AND PUSSY DEY CAUSE FOR THIS WORLD, NO BE FOR HERE.

WOMEN WILL OPEN EYE AND ENTER RELATIONSHIP WITH BEAST.

RISKING NOT ONLY HER LIFE BUT FAMILY MEMBER LIFE JUST FOR SEX.

I PRAY SEX DONT LEAD ME INTO THE HANDS OF THE WICKED AND EVIL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Radiant1020(f): 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
The heart of man is desperately wicked
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Onogiede(m): 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
Northern problem are much, really wish Nigeria all Christians, where can others countries thinking of development and they are there killing

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by stblessing(f): 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
How can one stab a 4 year old child...TO DEATH!!!?Nahhhh some people are heartless
beasts ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Certitude(m): 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
Bluezy13:
North and Stabbing na 5&6.

I remember the primary 1&2 readers of Warrior Mahamadu Ghandi... it was a tale of heroic conquerors but laced with arts of swordsmen on horses, stabbing, beheading, etc. Still dreadful till this day each time I remember it. I grew up in Kano state.
You mean Gandoki?
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by AroOkigbo(m): 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
PrincessB1:
What type of animalistic inhuman behaviour is this
Stabbing a child repeatedly.

What a country embarassed
What an Islamic northern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by HerexG(m): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
givan:
The hatred in the north is deep. I use to think 'witchcraft' attitude was limited to the south until I visited up North. A man can hate another for something as little as not being able to understand him. And once the hatred set in, it becomes unerasable. Even the gods can't plead on your behalf.

One thing I don't understand is, if this is a characteristics of Islam that is dominant in the north, or a trait of the Hausa man, which is naturally shy of expressing himself to his fullest.

The Hausa Heritage and Culture is Dead and gone, thanks to Islam. The Igbos too should be also careful because Christianity is gradually swallowing up their culture.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by AreaFada2: 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
I advise people to be careful before taking on step-children, especially men marrying women with many kids. I have mentioned this on several threads here before.

In my observation, most step=kids never appreciate what you did for them. With time they might even cause your marriage to their mum to fail. Especially if they make money fairly young and feel they can now care for their mother.

If you cannot take bullshit, your reaction to their behaviour is what will make headlines.

Not saying this dead boy was at fault. But certainly bad blood would have existed between them for whatever reason.

He will now face life in jail or death for his actions. I pity both families.
A man should be a man and let things slide.

RIP.
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by hammer6F: 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
AreaFada2:
I advise people to be careful before taking on step-children, especially men marrying women with many kids. I have mentioned this on several threads here before.

In my observation, most step=kids never appreciate what you did for them. With time they might even cause your marriage to their mum to fail. Especially if they make money fairly young and feel they can now care for their mother.

If you cannot take bullshit, your reaction to their behaviour is what will make headlines.

Not saying this dead boy was at fault. But certainly bad blood would have existed between them for whatever reason.

RIP.

SEE WAT A GROWN ASS MAN IS WRITING.

I DON DEY FEAR SOME TYPE OF PEOPLE FOR THIS WORLD.

SEE WHERE SEX DON CARRY U REACH...

FCUCKING THE CHILD MOTHER IS NOW MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE CHILD LIFE.

U DID NOT EVEN CONDEMN OR FEEL BAD FOR THE MURDER OF THE CHILD.

TELL ME WAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN U AND ANIMAL?

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by andybest4live: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
wickness in the highest order
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by BIXYBABE: 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
pol23:
Hausa are _______?
HUMAN BEING CREATED BY GOD ALMIGHTY
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Ikpongiton: 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
there's no northerner that has not kill.i've live in kano ,nomansland,tudunwada and panshekara to be precise .i'm talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by YoungLionken(m): 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Upon all the boko haram wahala, I'm beginning to think if the cattle in the north exchanged their brains with their supposed masters

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by AreaFada2: 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
hammer6F:

SEE WAT A GROWN ASS MAN IS WRITING.

I DON DEY FEAR SOME TYPE OF PEOPLE FOR THIS WORLD.

SEE WHERE SEX DON CARRY U REACH...

FCUCKING THE CHILD MOTHER IS NOW MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE CHILD LIFE.

U DID NOT EVEN CONDEMN OR FELL BAD FOR THE MURDER OF THE CHILD.

TELL ME WAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN U AND ANIMAL?

That may be this is an insult to an illiterate. Not to someone who deals with humans and their most intimate stuff routinely. And knows that many people are far worse than animals. We are human animals. When you ignore reality and do not understand yourself or temperament, you can do worse than an animal. Animals are by and large harmless. Even predators only kill to eat or to prevent danger. to self and young ones. Boko Haram, all the rapists, killers, ritualists and all are supposed to be human beings.

I saw a step-son, a neighbour , nearly stab his step-father to death. Over 25 years ago. A caring man. We all saw how he looked after them and brought them up. Many other cases I know.

Go ahead and have many step-kids. May God help you. If you think experience has no value, it will teach you a lesson.

Did I in anyway justify his killing? He needs to face death or jail for his actions is not condemnation? Can you even comprehend what you read?
What will raining curses on him achieve at this point? Nothing. What will achieve something is for people to know what they are getting into. Do not marry a divorcee or a widow with kids just out of pity. That pity may end up badly for all involved. That way such stories that touch can be avoided.

Nigerian are too sentimental/emotional and refuse to be analytical. Hence we repeat same mistakes over and over.

By the way, writing caps is rude. It is equivalent to shouting. Although your words sum up your attitude well enough.
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Ikpongiton: 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
AreaFada2:

RIP.
what you are trashing here doesn't relate to the fate of this innocent four years old boy

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by AMUNSI23(f): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
the sons of muhamade doing what they are known for

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by cococandy(f): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
Caseless

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by patexcool(f): 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
wickedness in high places oh what a wicked man he transferred all his miserable life on d little child RIP dear child.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by enemyofprogress: 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
Is it true that lalasticlala is from the North?
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Livingstone124: 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
Wickedness at its peak in Nigeria under the control and management of BUHARI
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Neddyogu(m): 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
Authoreety:
Effects of raw cow milk
Tendency of developing Bovine attributes increases. Na to dey behave like cow naa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Aleck2440(m): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
pol23:
Hausa are _______?
Zombies
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Bluezy13:
North and Stabbing na 5&6.

I remember the primary 1&2 readers of Warrior Mahamadu Ghandi... it was a tale of heroic conquerors but laced with arts of swordsmen on horses, stabbing, beheading, etc. Still dreadful till this day each time I remember it. I grew up in Kano state.

Gandoki
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by consultancy: 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
i think he killed him for ritual purposes, cos his dick was cut off too, telling from the blood stains in and around the groin
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Bluezy13(m): 12:04am On Jul 18, 2018
MarieSucre:

Gandoki
Thanks
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Bluezy13(m): 12:06am On Jul 18, 2018
Certitude:
You mean Gandoki?
Yea, Thanks
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by donqx: 12:48am On Jul 18, 2018
hmm
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by AMvanquish: 1:00am On Jul 18, 2018
Ikpongiton:
there's no northerner that has not kill.i've live in kano ,nomansland,tudunwada and panshekara to be precise .i'm talking from experience.

"There's no northener that has not killed" . I hope you are alright upstairs..
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by zimakod(m): 1:42am On Jul 18, 2018
This is wickedness. Infact he is a devil

See more: https:///2Lqs246
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by soundforce: 3:18am On Jul 18, 2018
SWORDS N DAGGER RELIGION. BUNCH OF BUSHRAMS.
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by fortune1968: 4:40am On Jul 18, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Sometimes i wonder why i share country with these animals from the north
Beasts are everywhere - north ,west , east and south Nigeria !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil / Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) / Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.