Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids (75184 Views)

Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) / Sergio Ramos To Marry Pilar Rubio In June (Photo) / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by madridguy(m): 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
Me self need old woman not more than 55 years old tongue

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by sprints1: 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
hamzyluv:

That's their football age now ,, normally they are older than those ladies u mentioned .... Football age is 100% different from normal age ... Forget about birth certificate ....
apart from Ramos fabregas and pique didn't lie about their age
Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by daymol(m): 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Below Are The Photos:

Gist From Brainnews https://www.brainnewsradio.com/sergio-ramos-and-his-girlfriend-with-3-kids-are-engaged/

kai kai uncle ramos u sure u self never pass 32yrs like this

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by weezweezweez(m): 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sharpshooota:

No go take poison abeg
LMAO... the guy mumu anyhow

3 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Marculey58: 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
Wow
Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by chiboy1116: 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
TSOM:
Cruel, cheating bastárd!

As a Barça fan, I'd never thought I'd dislike any player more than the disdain I have for Cristiano Penaldo...until Sergio RAMos took his infamy to ultra-villainy heights in recent years.

Still pissed-off some player didn't splint both his tibias and fibulas at the World Cup on live TV and he got away unhurt.

Kudos to the woman who chose to marry this football-scum. You deserve all praises for putting up with him.
lolx...CUNTMOS AND CUNTMIRO . THOSE GUYS.

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by osazsky(m): 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ramos nor go break her hands o,when doing d tin,don't take it personal it is not a finals nor qualifying match o na ordinary sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by ifnyioj22(m): 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
For real?

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Galaticos444: 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
PMBtill2023:
STUPID IDIOT....as Liverpool fan,i will never wished him well....oloriburuku somebody!
go and hug transformer like he knows u exist and am very sure u don't even av an original Liverpool Jersey undecided

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Tomoyayi(m): 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
Galaticos444:
go and hug transformer like he knows u exist and am very sure u don't even av an original Liverpool Jersey undecided

What makes you think He has a fake one sef grin

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by abike12(f): 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
Fesomu:
With all the money, this one no fit find one cute 21year old girl

you that can identify who is cute and young, how much is inside that your pocket?

2 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Cutesexy1(f): 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
nice one Sergio but what you did to M salah during the champions league final still comes to mind
Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
hamzyluv:

That's their football age now ,, normally they are older than those ladies u mentioned .... Football age is 100% different from normal age ... Forget about birth certificate ....
there is no such thing as football age, it's mostly Africans that cheat in their ages

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
Fesomu:

so you mean to say that, if you were a famous successful footballer at the very end of your career and your successful TV presenter baby mama who stood by you was beautiful but 40yrs old, you would throw that all away by going to waste the little money you have left on some clueless 21yr old babe?!

2 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Baroba(m): 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
TSOM:
Cruel, cheating bastárd!

As a Barça fan, I'd never thought I'd dislike any player more than the disdain I have for Cristiano Penaldo...until Sergio RAMos took his infamy to ultra-villainy heights in recent years.

Still pissed-off some player didn't splint both his tibias and fibulas at the World Cup on live TV and he got away unhurt.

Kudos to the woman who chose to marry this football-scum. You deserve all the praises for putting up with him.

This one is personal ooo.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Baroba(m): 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
The girl is actually pretty and elegant looking.

2 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by PMBtill2023: 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
Galaticos444:
GO AND TELL THAT TO YOUR DAD
Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Reeses: 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
Fesomu:
Dumb idiot

2 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by QamQalito(m): 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Engagement after three kids, the baba's oloje is very kponk I must say
Heavily kpensh fell on her!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by einsteine(m): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
hamzyluv:

Do you think they are Nigerians?

That's their real age.

3 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by QamQalito(m): 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
E be like say men in Spain like them older.

Fabregas is 12 years younger than his wife.
Pique is 10 years younger than his partner.
Ramos is 8 years younger than his fiance. grin
the older the berry the sweeter the juice!

3 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by rayobaba(m): 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
givan:
Older women are the best wife material! More experienced. More wisdom. More caring. Less trouble. More understanding.
yes na. Their brain go don reset.

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Djtush(m): 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
Anytime i hear about this guy, i just remembered what he did to Salah. Thankful they didnt win the world cup as well
Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by omoyankee3(m): 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
givan:
Older women are the best wife material! More experienced. More wisdom. More caring. Less trouble. More understanding.

I disagree. Some are set in their old ways, ideology and bad habits. They can also manipulate.

4 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Tapout(m): 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
Fesomu:

doesn't matter... if na this one go give am peace of mind and happiness, then i support am.

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by onadana: 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
givan:

I will tell you better.The older the better not all this indomie girls.

3 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by jaxxy(m): 11:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ijaya123:
40! Haba!!!Say wetin happen?

She don born 3kids for him na. Probably met when she was 30 or less. Its only makes sense to put a ring on it cos good women are hard to find. Lol

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Unlimited22: 11:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
TSOM:
Cruel, cheating bastárd!

Kudos to the woman who chose to marry this football-scum. You deserve all the praises for putting up with him.
Let it all out, bitterness is not good for the health cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Damfostopper(m): 12:38am On Jul 18, 2018
all these Spanish players and milf sef

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Dollabiz: 12:54am On Jul 18, 2018
hmm
Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by SirBunky85(m): 1:34am On Jul 18, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Engagement after three kids, the baba's oloje is very kponk I must say
corrosive u are

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Netherlands Vs Argentina FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 4) pens On 9th Dec 2022 / Cierny Balog Stadium, Slovakia Where Train Passes Through Football Field (Photo) / Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.