Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids (75216 Views)

Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) / Sergio Ramos To Marry Pilar Rubio In June (Photo) / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by SkyUrch(m): 8:09am On Jul 18, 2018
At least he did it after all
graciously03:
some men can be wicked fa...after 3...Haba

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by engrjacuzzi: 8:24am On Jul 18, 2018
another 32 year old man and his 40 year old woman.
Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by brunobaba(m): 8:25am On Jul 18, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
E be like say men in Spain like them older.

Fabregas is 12 years younger than his wife.
Pique is 10 years younger than his partner.
Ramos is 8 years younger than his fiance. grin
Believe their age at your peril..does Ramos look 32 to you??

2 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by courna(m): 8:26am On Jul 18, 2018
TSOM:
Cruel, cheating bastárd!

As a Barça fan, I'd never thought I'd dislike any player more than the disdain I have for Cristiano Penaldo...until Sergio RAMos took his infamy to ultra-villainy heights in recent years.

Still pissed-off some player didn't splint both his tibias and fibulas at the World Cup on live TV and he got away unhurt.

Kudos to the woman who chose to marry this football-scum. You deserve all the praises for putting up with him.
calm down bruv... it hasn't gotten to that level
����
Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Ugosample(m): 9:02am On Jul 18, 2018
captainamiedi1:

for you to think white don't do age cheat surprise me. those ages are just their football ages. in reality they may senior the woman

oga stop talking that shit

As far back as 100 years ago, your birth is registered in Europe and the records are there to prove.

You think they will not have been fished out if they were are cheating
Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Ugosample(m): 9:05am On Jul 18, 2018
Desric:
They're not from a Third World country where the end of the world is always near. This people are wired differently MA.

Yes indeed

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Ugosample(m): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2018
Eke40seven:

Then how would you perform this magic in Europe? You think say na your 3rd world gutter?
don't mind tge guy
Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Ugosample(m): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

Mr man, it's mostly Africans that cheat in their age, ever wonder why you can trace the records through their academy database unlike Nigeria, look at Mbappe, we all saw him 4 years ago when he was a kid snapping pictures with Ronaldo, don't be ignorant, if you want me to bring a picture of Modric at 16 years I will from. their records, have you ever wondered why they keep winning the world cup because to them it's a science and their ages are needed for research studies ...In Nigeria, players lie about their age to escape poverty, it's not their fault, haven't you ever wondered why African Nations win the FIFA age grade competitions but perform poorly at the real deal?

help me tell him o

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by mablie(m): 9:21am On Jul 18, 2018
omoyankee3:

I disagree. Some are set in their old ways, ideology and bad habits. They can also manipulate.
Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Eke40seven(m): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2018
captainamiedi1:

oga stop typing like Europe is d heaven describe. irregularities is everywhere. some place are worst like africa. age cheat happen everywhere or u want to tell me modric is not up to 40??
Have you been through any documentation before? See this one... Have you gone through any family reunion programme with a family in Europe before? If you haven't then, stick to what you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:24am On Jul 18, 2018
Ugosample:

help me tell him o
it's ignorance, imagine someone up there asking if Ramos looks 32, I just laugh...When Ramos was in Sevilla, these guys obviously did not watch him.....as a Barça fan, I tend to follow our academy players, go and check out xavi simmons, a prodigy at our academy....in 6 years when he becomes an established star, Nigerians will start wondering why he looks older because of the way he groomed himself
Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Nonnyno6: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=Fesomu post=69474449]With all the money, this one no fit find one cute 21year old girl
African mentality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Nonnyno6: 9:29am On Jul 18, 2018
African mentality

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Ugosample(m): 9:37am On Jul 18, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

it's ignorance, imagine someone up there asking if Ramos looks 32, I just laugh...When Ramos was in Sevilla, these guys obviously did not watch him.....as a Barça fan, I tend to follow our academy players, go and check out xavi simmons, a prodigy at our academy....in 6 years when he becomes an established star, Nigerians will start wondering why he looks older because of the way he groomed himself

The thing is that in Nigeria, because of the sick society it is; it's not very common to see young people achieve so much.

That is why falz will say he is under 28 and they will doubt

That is why Rose will say she is under 28 and they will doubt

Even at some point, Davido age was doubted

But if a truck pusher say he is 26, he is not lying on his age.

There are so many over 30s in that jungle roaming aimlessly, and struggling with no respite in sight. You really think they will be happy to see the under 28 doing far better than thry are

The doubting of age is a coping mechanism for many.

I don't know how else to explain it, but I'm sure you get the drill.

it's a shame really

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by holluphemydavid(m): 10:03am On Jul 18, 2018
graciously03:
some men can be wicked fa...after 3...Haba
dat is oyibo life style for u,for a reason thou

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Niyinficient(m): 10:13am On Jul 18, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
E be like say men in Spain like them older.

Fabregas is 12 years younger than his wife.
Pique is 10 years younger than his partner.
Ramos is 8 years younger than his fiance. grin

All their known 'ages' are football ages

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by nonix22(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2018
see your likes you grabbed with this ur comment. chai

So men dey like older women like this but them go dey pretend
givan:
Older women are the best wife material! More experienced. More wisdom. More caring. Less trouble. More understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by cronsberg: 11:13am On Jul 18, 2018
Tampa6246:
A Nigerian man of 32 and this wealthy marry a lady of 40....lol
We will get there Africa.. Slowly but surely
No be about we will get there o, we have already gotten there. When so called younger ladies keep insisting on foaming undatable fashion models and still playing the hard to get nonsense, even after they don already get chooked and aborted by some thug, they still wanna play games, so men are simply refusing to play the game and instead go for more matured, less confussing, straightforward women. I foresee a time when even to get husband to marry will become so difficult for young ladies that the prophecy about 10 women fighting really violently over a single man will be fulfilled. I myself don already start targetting an older women jare
Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by hamzyluv(m): 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
einsteine:

Do you think they are Nigerians?

That's their real age.

Funny you ... How old is KANU KIDS at Arsenal ?
Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by einsteine(m): 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
hamzyluv:

Funny you ... How old is KANU KIDS at Arsenal ?

What are you saying?

You mean how old are kanu kids at Arsenal?

I don't know but Kanu Nwankwo's children would not be able to lie about their age unlike other Nigerians, the same way Jordan Ayew and his brother can't lie about their ages because everybody knows when they were born to Abedi Pele, their footballer father.
Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by einsteine(m): 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
Niyinficient:

All their known 'ages' are football ages

They are not Nigerians who have football ages. We know when Ramos was 8 years old and joined the Sevilla academy. Busquets was born when his father was a goal keeper at Barca. How is he going to lie about his age? You guys should trash your Nigerian mentality.
Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

there is no such thing as football age, it's mostly Africans that cheat in their ages
the person you quoted is right, the player is more than 40, just like John Terry.
Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
IMASTEX:
Congrats. Hope he plays well in the other room too.
Well, for those experiencing weak attention, quick cum, etc. Don't always give madam excuse for weak performance. See natural ways to be fit as man on my profile
3 boys don dey ground now, he dey play Wella
Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Engagement after three kids, the baba's oloje is very kponk I must say
oyinbo culture nawa o, after 3 kids them never marry

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
All i know is that is not only african players that have football age.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho / Netherlands Vs Argentina FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 4) pens On 9th Dec 2022 / Cierny Balog Stadium, Slovakia Where Train Passes Through Football Field (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.