Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Aguiyi Ihejirika Drum Support For Alex Otti As He’s Set To Declare On Friday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aguiyi Ihejirika Drum Support For Alex Otti As He’s Set To Declare On Friday (688 Views)

Tribunal Upholds Election Of Alex Otti As Governor Of Abia / 2023: Fayemi Set To Declare On May 4 / General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aguiyi Ihejirika Drum Support For Alex Otti As He’s Set To Declare On Friday by Profjaysblog: 8:33am On Jul 18, 2018
The Isuikwuato state house of assembly aspirant under All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA), Prince Aguiyi Ndubuisi Ihejirika has thrown his weight behind the 2015 governorship candidate of APGA, Dr Alex Otti as he’s set to declare his guber race intention on the 20th of July, 2018 at Ngwa High School, Aba, Abia State.

Prince Aguiyi Ndubuisi Ihejirika who has gained the total supports of Isuikwuato Youths, the Men and the women is unavoidably gaining the trust and weight of his people even within the APGA big wigs in the state.

You could recall that after the official declaration of Prince Aguiyi Ndubuisi Ihejirika sometimes in May, 2018 at his ward in Isuikwuato Local Government Area of Abia State, there has been great panic in the opposition camp as they are scared of the heavy weight who’s coming to outcast them come 2019 and bring the development that is greatly lacking in Isuikwuato Local Government Area.

He’s aso using this same opportunity to plead with everyone who’s up to the age of voting to make sure they register for their PVC and secure it as that’s the only weapon they’ve got to vote and determine their leader(s).

Vote Aguiyi for the betterment of Isuikwuato and for the future of our generation.

Source: profjaysblog.com

Re: Aguiyi Ihejirika Drum Support For Alex Otti As He’s Set To Declare On Friday by bedspread: 8:50am On Jul 18, 2018
Otti is a Great Candidate for abia state.... I pray he wins
Re: Aguiyi Ihejirika Drum Support For Alex Otti As He’s Set To Declare On Friday by gidgiddy: 8:52am On Jul 18, 2018
I hope Alex Otti has a good reason for declaring his Governorship ambition at Ngwa High School Aba? This was the same venue that the Nigerian Army entered and massacred unarmed Biafran protesters 2 years ago

2 Likes

Re: Aguiyi Ihejirika Drum Support For Alex Otti As He’s Set To Declare On Friday by Omojuo: 9:34am On Jul 18, 2018
This man again. He seems not to be tired.

He almost won last time sha. Maybe this time who knows
Re: Aguiyi Ihejirika Drum Support For Alex Otti As He’s Set To Declare On Friday by Xander85: 10:30am On Jul 18, 2018
I hope Otti wins!

For heavens sake, Abians have suffered enough. Can you imagine that since 1999 they have not had good governance in that state? They've not had a proven technocrat capable of giving the state vision-led governance that would place Abia where it should be not only in the country, but the entire world!

Was watching the news a few weeks back when Fashola visited Ariaria market. After hearing all this noise that a Ngwa man should be governor, and that he would fix up Aba, i was expecting to see a pleasant-looking and fixed up market. Instead, what i saw was an uninspiring environment....nothing world-class at all! It's almost as it was when that crook Orji left in 2015; with probably a few substandard, tarred, dusty and unkempt roads thrown in just to fulfil all righteousness....just to let them say they've done something in Ariaria!

Aba is already a well-planned city. All it needs is standard roads, adequate sanitation, and greening up the environment with well-tended lawns and trees!

The present gov't in Abia state is in its 3rd year, yet you can't even begin to compare the level of development in Abia with that of its sister state Ebonyi; you can't compare the level of development in Aba with what's been done in Abakaliki! sad

(1) (Reply)

I Will Probe Fayose's Administration - Fayemi Vows / Saraki: Invitation For Questioning Is Different From Arrest. / Imo Women Fined For Protesting Invasion Of Farms By Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.