Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

The Man I Married - Episode 14 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Man I Married - Episode 14 (720 Views)

THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards / The Man I Married - Episode 1 / A Must Read For All Story Lovers ; "The Man I Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man I Married - Episode 14 by Jameskyrian(m): 11:33am On Jul 18, 2018
*The Man I Married - Episode 14*

❤❤���������

_Life is entirely not easy, some days are bad while some days would definitely be beautiful_

EPISODE 14
I agreed with my husband to fill the form favourably on one condition. I sent him a text message on Saturday evening “I will fill the form as you want on one condition, that the day you lift your hand against me again, pastor will hear about it”. He replied immediately, “Deal!”. I picked the form and filled the spaces favourably with tears in my eyes. I began to ask myself several questions. “I hope you are doing the right thing Folake?”. “I hope you will not regret this your action?”. “Assuming he does not change like he promised, what next will you do?”. “Do you think you will ever be happy again in this marriage?” That Saturday night was the second longest I ever had. The first was the day I realized I will never see Kenny again.
I made up my mind to return home after Sunday service on the condition that he will send his sister away. I gave him that condition so as to reduce the number of enemies I will contend with on my return. I submitted the form to the pastor after service on Sunday and he almost did not look at the content before going for his stapler machine. I said softly, “sir, aren’t you going to look at the form before stapling it?”. He smiled and replied “I know what’s there already”. He was so sure there will never be anything negative about Bro David.....

Click on the link to keep reading

������������������������

https://jkcyno.com/2018/07/18/the-man-i-married-episode-14/

(1) (Reply)

Two Worlds - Episode 8 / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher / Base Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.