Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Base Born - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Base Born (714 Views)

New Google Doodle Honours Nigerian Born Play Write Buchi Emecheta / Born Of A Dragon (Blood and Darkness) / Re-born(a Really Really Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

Base Born by Devilpen(m): 12:21am On Jul 22, 2020
BASEBORN 1
Written by: Olusegun Ayomide Shedrach
primeinsaneuniverse
iuprime
---------
The left wing of the airplane suddenly came off while the left propellers on the right wing became engulf with flames, which immediately followed by thick black smokes while the airplane struggled to keep balance in the sky, but continued to nose dive down out of the earth upper atmosphere.

"Please everyone should be strapped to their seat and keep calm" an air hostess said almost in fright, as panic ran through everyone's spines.

The chance of survival was slim as zero, the aeroplane shook vigorously, as the dived down through the clouds.

"Hello everyone, since it seems like none of us would be making it, it's true, but bitter" a chocolate skinned man said and chuckled, while strapped to his seat, and holding to the one before him for support.

"My name is Jason Morountodun, and I'm glad to announce to you, that I am an agent of the Nigeria Intelligence, code number 005,yeah I'm a class C.. Urgghhhh" this time the plane lost the right wing completely.

Jason looked around at the fearful face and knew all hope was lost.

"We have roughly five more minutes before we touch down, pray to your Gods " he said and closed his eyes with a smile.

"It's a good thing I didn't die in the field or got caught" he said to himself and inhaled as he felt the plane was going closer to the ground.

"AMEN"

The plane finally crashed very hard to the ground, which followed by a very loud explosion that sent metal shreds all over, burnt down building within a mile radius, while some were fortunate to only feel the impact of the shock wave, or partially collapsed buildings.

A large group of people dressed in a completely black outfit, all stood before a golden coffin, which had a neatly packed Nigerian flag laid on it, medals of various.

The national anthem slowly played in background, with a touch of sorrowful rhythm in it, while everyone stood upright, each having a sorrowful look on their faces.

"Agent Morountodun is a man great virtue, although he takes things so lightly, but we can't still dispute the fact that he is the best among us, his death is a pain an everlasting one to all of us. I pray may his soul rest in perfect peace. Amen" the Director said with a shaky voice.

"Amen!! " everyone chorused in response

The coffin slowly went down into the dugged pit, while all agents comforted each other.

The Director, a bald head man, well toned in body structure, dark skinned and a set of roughly large eyes. He walked into the conference room, which already had five of Nigeria Intelligence top members already seated, scattered across the huge room.

"Rufus" the only lady among them said and gave a handshake to the director before making herself comfortable on the comfy leather chair.

"Morning everyone, what's so urgent that can't wait?" Rufus asked and rested both palms on the conference table and watched as they all brought out their laptops and powered it on.

"Our intelligence feedback has tabs on the White Falcon Clan, but it's a pity we lost all the team we sent, and they have somehow gone underground" a man said, while tapping random buttons on his laptop.

The conference room, went dark, blocking off every source of light and before them, a projector descended from the top, and stopped mid way, then projected it's content towards the white board before it.

The man stood up and walked forward, pointed his finger at the display, a full satellite view of the city.

"Just yesterday, our source saw them moving in hard drugs, worth 17 million naira, we don't know who is buying, but one thing for sure is, they knew we were coming and countered us"

Director Rufus sighed and shot at them a puzzled look.
"I know about this, what's the point you want to make? "

Silence fell on everyone for a long while, then finally another man spoke.

"Agent Morountodun, he has been on missions to fifty one different countries and has children in thirteen of them, including Iraq" the man said

"We trailed all his bank transactions, and we have interesting details on his children the youngest of them being just 11 years"

Director Rufus looked at each one of them, still not getting what they were driving at.

"I still don't get, gentlemen "

"These children are gifted, the girl in Israel is a hacker, the twins in the US of A are more of hitmen, one has an IQ of over 200 ,we could use them, that's the point" the lady among them said and tapped the enter button on her keyboard, which in return displayed various pictures from projector at the board.

Director Rufus studied all pictures and noticed they all had a striking resemblance with their father.

"They are young" Rufus said

"Young by looking at their faces, Morountodun placed them under vigorous training with different secret organization, all we have to do is extract them" a man said calmly and adjusted his glasses.

"You started this, make sure you get it done" Director Rufus said gave the go ahead, adjusted his suit, gave a slight nod and walked out.
Re: Base Born by yungbanks(m): 2:30am On Jul 22, 2020
Ride on we are following
Re: Base Born by Devilpen(m): 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
BASEBORN 2
Written by: Olusegun Ayomide Shedrach

TIME: 3:44 PM

Two look alike sisters sat opposite each other in a large restaurant, with their laptops right before them, a coffee cup beside them, while they repeatedly tapped the keys on their laptops.

"I'm in " the one with a star by the right corner of her lips said with a heavy America accent and brightened her face with a broad smile.

"I was in like about five minutes ago" the second said and smiled as the other passed ten dollars she brough out from her wallet to her.

"It's a stable network this restaurant uses, this is like my next best spot from now on"

A loud noise came from the manager's office and from the room a fat man bashed out, speaking at the top of his voice, his fair skin already red, especially around his face as he fumed with anger.

"Lock the doors, no one leaves here, c'mon man, we are going bankrupt if this little hackers keeps breaking our firewalls and exhausting two hundred gig data in less than an hour, I'm not gonna be fired because of some motherfukkas" the man shouted and ordered the staff closest to the door to lock it up.

Both twins looked at one another and immediately closed their systems.

In less than two minutes, two police vehicles parked outside the restaurant, followed by two tech guys, went in and walked directly to the manager's office, while a police stood guard at the door.

One of the tech guys walked out of the office and headed straight to where the twins were seated and spoke.

"Diana and Dame, common, stand up and follow me" the man in his early twenties said amd pulled out a stun gun from the back.

Both twins looked at each other and without any questions, packed up and followed the man. On getting to the entrance, he pulled the trigger of the stun gun, shit the police standing guard on the neck, which sent him unconscious and was followed next by murmurs.

A black SUV drove by and quickly they all went it.

"Thanks and who are you guys? " one of the twins asked.

The man smiled at them and shot the stun gun at both of them, brought out a cell phone and placed it on his right ear.

"Target acquired" he said and threw the phone out of the car, directly into a public waste bin and rolled up the tinted glass.

TIME: 7:59PM

Loud explosions rocked every angle of the battle ground, followed by furious gun fire, with soldiers dropping down in the front line.

"Double time!! " a soldier shouted, taking cover behind a burnt tank.

TWAAAP!! A bullet pierced through the chest of his comrade before him, and immediately he dropped down dead.

He looked around as the gun fire began to intensify. He peeped out and saw about fourteen members of the terrorist group they were up against, closing in on him and at the same moment dropping his comrades with ease.

"Hussein" a soldier called out to him and threw him an ammo which he quickly loaded.

He sighed and dived out of cover, leaped again to take cover behind a sandbag and pulled the trigger KF his assault rifle.

Just three of his team remaining, it was zero possibility of survival for them. The soldier on his let screamed as a bullet bored through his knee cap and next into his left eyes.

With no place to take cover, Hussein, a chocolate skinned man, continued to press forward as sweat broke on his face.

He muffled as a bullet smacked against his helmet, feeling the impact, but ignored. Theast soldier suddenly got a bullet hole to his throat, which didn't give him any space to struggle for survival.

Hussein, seeing it was useless continuing alone, went on his knees, dropped his gun down and raised his hands in the air as a surrender signal

" لا ناجين ، اقتله"
"No survivors, kill him " one of the terrorist dressed in an overall black said fiercely.

انتظر يمكننا الحصول على معلومات
"Wait we can get information " another replied as they pressed forward.

TRAAATRAATRAA!! A fighter jet flew into the air space and fired rapid shots at the approaching terrorist that were closing in on Hussein

"Target acquired and secured, bringing him in for extraction" the pilot said as he hovered through the air.

TIME: 12:21AM

A fair boy, dressed in blue jacket and black trousers walked into the city library, his back bag on him, he adjusted his glasses as the librarian attended to him, after acquiring his past.

He took another look at the strange librarian and he could tell something was wrong, as the face was new.

" 你是新来的" / "You are new here? " the boy asked putting up a broad smile on his face.

" 并不是的" / "Not really" the man replied and shot a tiny dart at the boy's neck and placed his left middle finger on his ear.

"Target ready for extraction "

TIME: 8:54PM

A dark skinned beautiful lady, dressed in blue engineering coat, placed a soft knock on the door of her client and waited patiently to hear the order to come in, and walked in, clinching tight to her tool kit.

She suddenly fell limp to the ground, while a lady sat comfortable on a leather chair, with a stun gun with her.

"Final target coming in"
Re: Base Born by Lyydia(f): 6:55am On Jul 23, 2020
Nice write up
Re: Base Born by Devilpen(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
Director Rufus stood before a huge monitor screen, that took the entire length and width wall. He watched as profiles of different people being displayed and turned around to look at the operator, who was handling it.

"Bring up all profiles for Morountodun's children that were brought in " he said and just then, one of the agency top official walked into the middle of the dark room, which was illuminated solely by screen display, bolted to the wall.

"Adams, your are just in time, the children you brought in, I'll like to see their top potentials" Director Rufus said and placed his hands behind and raised his head slightly up.

The first image that popped out were that of Diana and Dame.

"They call themselves, Cyber twin on one dark web, their lowest record of being waking into firewalls is two minutes, they grew up being self taught hackers, after graduating, they couldn't still lay their hands on good jobs" Adams said and slowly pulled off his tie, making it loose around his neck.

"These children, don't they have guardians of some sort, for one it looks more of abducting" Rufus said with concern.

"They'll be here for a short while, immediately after bringing down these notorious men, especially White Falcon"

Director Rufus heaved and looked straight at Adams.

"Do you have personal hatred for the Falcons? "

"Why won't I? Isn't it our job to bring down threats, especially those damaging this country, look around you Director, being a citizen of this nation is becoming a slap on the face, if I may proceed" Adams said and slide the image away to another.

A young man, with curly hair pooped up next, holding tight to a grenade and a rifle hanging loosely around his waist, while dressed in a military attire.

"Hussein, he is a one man combatant, handles almost all weapons, he trained under Mat Tang Group, an open assassin family, which his mother was the daughter of Al Sahhid the leader of the clan" Adams said and moved on to the next picture without allowing Director Rufus any word.

"Here is Jinn" Adams said and took a long stare at the eleven year old boy whose profile was displayed.

"He has an IQ of over 201, speaks thirty three languages including our indigenous languages, he already graduated through college, his intelligence especially in statistics surpasses human comprehension "

The slide moved to another image of a female, having close looks to that of an Indian.

"This is Sisi, she has First Class in robotics and engineering, has her own company in India and also runs a part time job with the government agencies for extra terrestrial intervention, one of her big upon going project is making a time machine" Adams said with pride and moved to the next image.

"And finally, this is Ola, the eldest of them all, he is uuhhhm many things, he guards his information so much we don't know much about him, except that he runs an underground drug cartel, since he does that we need him on the team" Adams said and stared at Director Rufus if he had any questions to ask.

"The blood runs in them, all look alike, there are thirteen of them, and you handpicked the best I think, it's a good job, you'll be solely responsible for them, while I watch from behind, get down to work, I'll feed the intelligence unit, pass across any info to you " Rufus said and walked out with a grin on his face, which was unseen to Adams.

Hussein groaned as he staggered up, his hands cuffed, he looked around the room and saw four others laying on the floor, all unconscious.

'' أين أنا''
"Where am I? " he murmured to himself and watched as the little boy among them groaned softly.

Hussein raised his palms towards his face, and used his teeth to pull out a tiny metal which was buried in his palm and carefully placed it in the key hole of the handcuff and uncuffed himself.

He threw the cuff and looked round at the room, removed his khaki boots and threw it at the medium sized camera which blended with the panting of the room.

发生了什么事,我头晕目眩,就像被大量安眠药开枪了一样
"What happened, I fell dizzy, like I was shot with a heavy dosage of sleeping drug" Jinn said and watched as Hussein wire back his boot.

你是谁
"Who are you? " Jinn asked, with his mouth slightly opened, his Asian set of eyes feeling dizzy.

أنا لا أتكلم الصينية

"I don't speak Chinese " Hussein replied not feeling concerned about who the boy was.

Jinn pulled himself up, still feeling weak, he staggered backward, almost collapsing to the floor, but was quickly caught by Hussein.

"thank you" Jinn replied in Arabic.

Hussein put up a stern smile on his lips, held on to Jinn and uncufed him also

"We were kidnapped, I'm sure it's some secret organization " Hussein said.

Diana woke up first, feeling retrain around her wrist, she looked towards the hurting wrist and saw she was cuffed together with Dame.

"That son of a thousands father" she said and slapped her twin softly on the cheeks.

"Softly, you'll hurt yourself " Hussein said in Arabic although he wasn't expecting them to understand what he said.

"Good" Diana replied and kept calm as Hussein uncufed them.

"Where are we? " Dame asked weakly.

"Hussein says, we have been abducted by some secret agencies to work for them" Jinn replied in English.

"So we will be alive" Dame replied in relief

"He is not sure" Jinn replied, completely shattering their hope.

Sisi heard the voices in her head, from Arabic to Chinese and fluent English. She opened her eyes slowly and let out a slight cough.

"Hi" she said having a red blurry eyes.

Ola woke up last, saw the strange faces and noticed one thing was common to them, they all had a face that almost look alike. He stood up and moved his hands apart, breaking the cuffs on him with ease.

"Okay, that's our superman" Dame said and waved at him.

"One thing I don't understand is you all look like me, just different trait, who are you? " Ola asked in a baritone voice while he moved his head aside, cracking the neck bones.

The door of the room slowly came open, all moving backward, except Hussein who stood his ground and Ola who walked forward to support Hussein if any strike should happen.

On the other end was Director Rufus and Adams standing side by side, while they had a fleet of guards standing behind them l harmed to the teeth.

"You" Director Rufus said and pointed to Hussein, "you have the perfect trait of your father being a top class spy"

Jinn didn't waste no time in translating.

"The best five children of Agent Morountodun, sorry for the tough ride to your father's land, we owe you that apology. Follow me " Adams said and immediately turned around
Re: Base Born by Hardes(m): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
following boss
Re: Base Born by yungbanks(m): 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
More biko i cant wait too gud to ignore
Re: Base Born by Devilpen(m): 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
BASEBORN 4
Three Months Later

Time: 8:45 am

Dressed in casual outfit, Ola and Hussein walked into a phone and electronic complex, and walked towards the display shelf, which had varieties of phones on display, they looked one from one self to another, while keeping a broad smile on their faces.

Hussein picked up a phone and signalled to the available attendant.

"How much is this? " Hussein asked in Arabic, while Ola pretended not to hear him.

"Sorry sir, I speak only English " the attendant replied, hoping Hussein understood what she said.

"How much is this?" Hussein asked again in Arabic.

"Vincent, please I don't understand Arabic o, come help me sort this man out".

The security guard walked closer, clinching tight to his baton, with a stern look on his face.
Ola removed a tiny round object from his wallet and placed it on the body of the guard, while he was trying to calm the already furious guard who was irritated by Hussein's loggerhead.

"Bro, calm down, ill talk to him" Ola said and talked to Hussein.

"I have visuals" Both Ola and Hussein heard the voice through the comlink on their ears.

Hussein smirked at the guard and walked out, and after some few minutes, Ola also walked out.

Time: 9:55PM

"Nothing unusual" Ola said as he dripped the telescope from his eyes and laid it on the dashboard of their vehicle.

He watched as Hussein dismantled his pistol and cleaned it and began to puzzle them back together.

"Tell me, how was life in Yemen? " Ola asked and placed the laptop on his laps at the backseat.

Hussein looked at him confused, and only smiled since he never understood what he meant.

A van halted by the entrance of the phone mall, which quickly caught Hussein's attention and signaled Ola to look

Ola quickly retrieved the laptop from the back seat and tapped the enter button which brought up a live feed of what was happening by the van since he had already planted a camera on one of the guard.

Two huge boxes was brought out from the van, carried two men for each of the box. They bought paid close attention to the live feed.

The box was carried into the building, and laid on the reception desk, one of the guards walked into the other end of the desk, bent down and pressed a button which opened an underground stairs and they all went in, including the guard who had the camera planted on him.

The feed on the laptop began to break, showing static frequencies at interval.

"Sisi, what is going on? " Ola asked through his comlink.

"It's not me" the feminine voice replied from the other end.

"There is a network damper in that room, it's interfering with our frequency" One of the twins said, confusion in her voice.

Director Rufus from his office heard the communication and decided to chip in.

"We can't loose them, now that we have traces"

Ola quickly opened the door, grabbed two pistols from under the seat and held them in both hands, while Hussein held to a dagger and a pistol and stealthy approached their target, after they had worn the Kevlars.

Hussein screwed the pistol silencer to the barrel and shot at the guard manning the vehicle from the distance where they were, leaving Ola speechless at his perfect hit.

Getting to the van, they search the guard's body, finding nothing the proceeded with caution steps. They both leaned on both sides of the entrance and looked at each other.

"From the last feed, you have a man by the far right, and another by the left, closer to the door " one of the twins said.

Ola took the lead, bashed opened and rolled himself on the floor, while Hussein took down the one on the left and Ola bringing down the other, with two bullets of the pistol on his right hand, one to the chest, and another to the left shoulder.

The phone of the guard Ola brought down vibrated and quickly they took it and Ola read the message.

"Put Jinn on coms, I need him to interpret " Ola ordered. "Diana, I need you to ping back the address of this message, it's from an encrypted number, can you find the source? " Ola asked, while Hussein stood at alert.

Already brought out a round metallic device from the utility belt and connected the USB device on it to the phone

"I'm on it already, I already tapped into the phone server, but something is wrong" Diana replied

"What? "

"There is a mole in the agency, that is encrypted message which reads, BE ON THE LOOK OUT, INTELLIGENCE ON YOU, WHITE FALCON LOYALIST"

"Come on, we have to get out of here" Ola shouted and pushed Hussein.

A bullet suddenly pierced through the glass of the building and struck Hussein right on the waist.

"Sniper" Ola muffled and retrieved his phone and dialled a number.

Four vans drove in, parked at the entrance and from each of the van, alighted six gun men heavily armed which left Ola no other option than to surrender.
Re: Base Born by Devilpen(m): 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
BASEBORN 5

Ola was hanged in mid air in a dark room which was illuminated by a very faint bulb which hanged above his head, he opened his eyes, pains on every part of his face.

He gasped for breath and saw Hussein also being hanged before him, but in a worse condition, the bullet wound on his waist already got infected.

Detective Rufus tapped the conference table where he stood and looked at the twins and next at Jinn who was in between and lastly at Sisi who had a round boy beside her and sighed.

"We have a mole among us, I pinged back phone and guess what, it was sent right from this room" Diana said and instantly all board members of the Nigeria Intelligence walked in one after the other, with a spite look on their faces.

"So you've been the mole among us " the lady among them said and raised up her phone, the evidence the twins disseminated across the entire agency.

"This is a joke right? I have been the head of this agencies for forty five years and you think I'll destroy my achievement by taking side with White Falcons, just because of having a share in illegal money? "

"The previous leader, was here for forty years and he had to do with the rise of White Falcon " Adams replied and walked towards Rufus.

"You trial begins in earnest, I'll take it over from here" Adams said and signalled the guards to take Rufus into custody

Ola only muffled, keeping the pain within as fierce blows smacked on his face, he opened his bleeding mouth and thick saliva mixed with blood dropped down.

"Please treat my brother" Ola said weakly, as he watch Hussein burn up with pain and fever.
"There's no need, you'll both be dying anytime soon" The hearty man said and removed the metal knuckles on his fingers and dropped it on the table beside him.

"Now you'll tell me what I need to know, you once run a small time under ground cartel, sells drugs, why did you have to leave such a great calling? "

Ola laughed and looked at the man, with his already swollen eyes.

"Not that it's important, you only derive pleasure from this torture, since I'll be dying soon, lemme ask you, what is the White Falcon about? "

The man chuckled and walked round Ola, while he flicked the knife around.

"You see, the drug is just a cover up"

Sure this man had a loud mouth, and certainly can't keep a secret.

"You have a mole among us, who is he? "

"Someone from the director, now that's enough" the man replied and made his mind to stab Ola to death.

Hussein let out a loud cough and gasped for breath, like he was going into shock. The man turned backing Ola while he looked at Hussein with a wicked grin on his face.

Ola raised his legs up and used them to push the man towards Hussein, who managed to lift his body and used his legs to grab the man's neck and screamed as he broke his neck with great effort.

"That was close" Hussein said in Arabic and winced in pain as the pain on his waist got to him.

The twin, Jinn and Sisi were locked up behind bars, confused by the whole turn out of event.
"I don't really understand what is going on here" Sis said with an Indian accent.

"Who ever it is, is playing his game well" Dame replied and walked towards the metal door.

Director Rufus paced around his cell and heaved at interval while he looked up at the concrete ceiling.

The door of the cell came open and he put up a stern face as Adams walked in alone.

"What are you up to Adams? "

Adams smiled and folded his hands behind and stood firm.

"You see Rufus, this game you still don't understand, lemme break it down to you" Adams said and adjusted his tie.

"Morountodun's death was never a coincidence, I knew about his, his existence was really hindering my business, I am the White Falcon " Adams said calmly and continued

"The plane was rigged, he had to die, I also had to flourish, drugs, violence, trafficking, prostitution, I am the crime syndicate, all this while I have been under your nose"

Rufus chuckled and let out a broad smile, which irritated Adams.

"And your phone I used to send the message, there is no greater way to implicate you"

"Are you done? " Rufus asked, like he was bored of what Adams was saying.

"What do you mean? "

"You've been here for a while, I knew who you really were, I also love playing along, and for the record Morountodun isn't dead, and secondly, you're under arrest, do you think you'll get more so easily "

It then dawned on Adams that all his conversation was being played to the entire agency, with live feed, through the camera like button that was on Rufus suit.

"How is Morountodun still alive, the crash was real"

"He was one lucky son of a thousand father, although he isn't in shape" Rufus said and smacked Adams on the face, instantly splitting his lips.

"Your recommendation was no where near acceptance! " Rufus shouted and smacked Adams on the face again and held him by the neck tie

"But yet, I considered you had a family to feed! " Rufus shouted and pulled him closer with the tie

"I signed your appointment! " WHAACKKK!! "I overlooked your shortcomings! " SMMAAHHCCK!! "And" WHHACK!! "This is how you pay back" Rufus shouted and scrapped Adams off his feet.

Adams groaned feeling pains all over his already swollen face. The door opened and three guards walked in.

"Cuff him, take him to Blind Room, let him spend his eternity in darkness"

Director Rufus, on getting out, a lady ran up to him and handed a file to him and spoke.

"The White Falcon, Ola sent in a call for help, he already knows their base of operation, but he and Hussein can't handle it alone"

Hussein and Ola leaned behind a lion statue and kept their heads low as heavy gun fire came at them, a bullet managed to pierce into his left arm which was not covered by the statue.

"Hurrmpphhh" he whimpered

"We can't make it out alive " Hussein said in Arabic and began to recite a forgiveness verse of the Quran.

A helicopter hovered into the airspace, with the pilot already sighting Ola and Hussein, he pulled the copter over, while the person handling the machine gun aboard, began to spray their attackers with bullet, sparing not a single soul.

TRAAAATRRAAAA!! the gun whirled, each victim having a reasonable amount of bullet hole in them.

2 WEEKS LATER

Morountodun managed to sit himself up on the hospital bed, a drip running into his body, he coughed slightly and looked at the various bruises on his body.

"You're one lucky son of a witch " Director Rufus said and walked in into the ward.

"Director, I finally found out about White Falcon, Adams runs it"

Director Rufus smiled and heaved before speaking.

"We already had that sorted out, your children are heroes"

"My children? "

Hussein walked in with crutches, while Ola softly supported him, Jinn followed next, then Sisi and finally the twins. Morountodun looked with disbelief, and then to Rufus, feeling speechless.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, they came to say heir good byes, we are returning them to their extraction country " Rufus said and walked out of the ward.

"How are you holding up? " Hussein asked in Arabic.

"Seems you still have the heart to forgive me " Morountodun replied, with a sad face.

"Why don't we just have a family time, before you all leave" Sisi suggested, which sat well with them all.

End.

Nigerians Can Be Negative Sha!(part 2) / Story; "THE MINISTER'S WIFE" (episode 1) / Need A Remote Content Editor.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121