Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics (3267 Views)

Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) / Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) / Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics by Built2last: 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
Croatian president Kolinda Grabar Kitarovic has created a storm by her beauty and selfless support of her national team. But do we know what lies beneath her beauty? Born on 29 April 1968, she is a graduate in English and Spanish literature. She has done post-graduation in international relations. She is a Fulbright scholar, who studied at George Washington university, Harvard and John Hopkins university.

At the age of 46, in the year 2015, she became president and started pursuing her doctorate in international relations. Don't get waylaid by her beauty because she is an ex army commando and an ace marksman too. From 2007 to 2011 she was the ambassador of Croatia to US. Then she became the first woman to be the NATO assistant secretary general for public diplomacy. In that capacity she visited Afghanistan number of times to raise the morale of NATO troops deployed there. In the NATO circle she is known as SWAMBO. That is she who must be obeyed. Known as a no nonsense woman, she instilled discipline and dedication, leading by her own example. She has been voluminously praised by both George Bush Jr and Barack Obama.

She bought her own economy class ticket and came to Russia to see Croatia playing. She put on Croatian Jersey and sat at the VIP box breaking all norms. She mingled with spectators and hugged the players, who were sweating and in briefs in the dressing room.

She fluently speaks Croatian, English, Spanish and Danish language. Moreover, she is fairly adept in speaking in German, French, Russian and Italian. She was seen speaking to both Putin and Macron fluently in Russian and French respectively. Therefore, she is epitome what a nation's leader should be, brilliant, savvy and inspiring.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
shocked

Sweet woman with sweet Curriculum Vitae. cool

Now that we are done with the Croat's President's CV, I want to ask for a favour??......

Please, Do You Mind Showing Us Our President's CV also? We need inspiration angry

3 Likes

Re: Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics by Built2last: 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
More

Re: Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics by abc115: 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
Nice one
Re: Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
Kolinda will make Boko haram n herdsmen melo-melo. God pls make my own kolinda to do n come

1 Like

Re: Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics by madridguy(m): 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
She bought her own economy class ticket and came to Russia to see Croatia playing. She put on Croatian Jersey and sat at the VIP box breaking all norms. She mingled with spectators and hugged the players, who were sweating and in briefs in the dressing room.
Re: Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
Lalasticlala. Abeg kuku feed us with aunty kolinda(with pix) everyday. E go help settle our nerves
Re: Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics by MJBOLT: 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
just like our president she is a former military personel but she has her educational certificate unlike buhari

1 Like

Re: Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics by teflonjake(m): 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
What do we have go say about one fossil?
Re: Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics by rottennaija(m): 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
Built2last:
Croatian president Kolinda Grabar Kitarovic has created a storm by her beauty and selfless support of her national team. But do we know what lies beneath her beauty? Born on 29 April 1968, she is a graduate in English and Spanish literature. She has done post-graduation in international relations. She is a Fulbright scholar, who studied at George Washington university, Harvard and John Hopkins university. At the age of 46, in the year 2015, she became president and started pursuing her doctorate in international relations. Don't get waylaid by her beauty because she is an ex army commando and an ace marksman too. From 2007 to 2011 she was the ambassador of Croatia to US. Then she became the first woman to be the NATO assistant secretary general for public diplomacy. In that capacity she visited Afghanistan number of times to raise the morale of NATO troops deployed there. In the NATO circle she is known as SWAMBO. That is she who must be obeyed. Known as a no nonsense woman, she instilled discipline and dedication, leading by her own example. She has been voluminously praised by both George Bush Jr and Barack Obama. She bought her own economy class ticket and came to Russia to see Croatia playing. She put on Croatian Jersey and sat at the VIP box breaking all norms. She mingled with spectators and hugged the players, who were sweating and in briefs in the dressing room. She fluently speaks Croatian, English, Spanish and Danish language. Moreover, she is fairly adept in speaking in German, French, Russian and Italian. She was seen speaking to both Putin and Macron fluently in Russian and French respectively. Therefore, she is epitome what a nation's leader should be, brilliant, savvy and inspiring.

Organize your write up
Re: Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics by teflonjake(m): 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Now that we are done with the Croat's President's CV, I want to ask for a favour??......

Please, Do You Mind Showing Us Our President's CV also? We need inspiration angry

He has 150 cows....they don't mate or produce ...they are just there 150.

6 Likes

Re: Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Please, Do You Mind Showing Us Our President's CV also?
oga why u want spoil d talk na? Dis Kolinda fit make me deny ever knowing dat fulani herdsman.
Re: Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
teflonjake:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I hope you are talking about somebody that I knew angry

1 Like

Re: Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
teflonjake:

He has 150 cows....they don't mate or produce ...they are just there 150.
shocked shocked

You mean he has 150 barren and castrated cattles??
Vizzy4u:
oga why u want spoil d talk na? Dis Kolinda fit make me deny ever knowing dat fulani herdsman.
You still set wait sef, me wey don dis-country this country since angry

1 Like

Re: Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics by slimfit1(m): 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
Now these is the president that is allowed to wear military uniform. She has every right to wear it, not like that alcoholic that calls himself Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics by Built2last: 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

Nigeria; A Country In Dire Need Of A Mohammed Bouaziz:

By Charles Ogbu.

In the North African country of Tunisia, December 17, 2010 was just like every other normal day until some reckless police officer rained several rounds of slaps on a 26 year old young man, Mohammed Bouaziz before confiscating his fruit and vegetable which he had gone to sell in his small town of Sidi Bouzid just so he could provide food for his family of seven.

What followed next would later shake not just Tunisia and Africa but the entire world as the frustrated young man didn't even bother engaging the ruthless police officers. He chose to walk straight to the Municipal office and right there in front of that office, he set himself ablaze in protest.

Seeing what happened, millions of Tunisians who were hitherto dying of starvation as a result of the anti-people policies of the govt headed by the then maximum ruler, Zine El Abidine Ben Ali, drew strength from Bouaziz action and trooped out on the street demanding an end to the 23 year old rule of Tyrant Abidine Ben Ali.

After 28 days, Ben Ali was left with no choice but to bow to the collective will of the Tunisian people and resign.

The inspiration drawn from Mohamed Bouaziz self immolation would later spread through the Arab world and sack many long term rulers.

Looking at Nigeria today, even the blind could see that the only thing that is holding this country from having the Tunisian-styled revolution to sack the hopelessly incompetent, criminally inept Shiites and IPOB-killing govt of Muhammadu Buhari is just a Mohammed Bouaziz kind of person, not necessarily to set himself ablaze but to just trigger the protest. Once, you can get up to 1000 people on the street, the ever elusive revolution has started.

If you think that a man from Buhari's home town of Katsina won't join other Nigerians in revolting against this plague of a govt, then, its safe to assume you know nothing about this thing called hunger. A man who is desperately hungry can revolt even against God.

For those of you waiting for natural causes to remove Buhari from power, save what I'm gonna tell you now and tell everyone you read it from Charles Ogbu:

This Buhari govt is going no where come 2019. Even if nature decides to look upon us with mercy and rid us of president Buhari, the powerful people he has planted in different spheres of our national life and strategic/sensitive institutions will carry on with his policies and agenda as though he (Buhari) is still alive!

Free your mind from all forms of defeatist mentality! Stop being afraid of the murderous gang known as the army!

Take this from me, if the Buratai-led army and the other door-breaking agency called the DSS see up to a million determined hungry Nigerians marching towards Asorock, they will throw away their gun and flee like school kids running from the village masquerade.

No army in the world, not even the almighty U.S. army can stand in the way of a people who have decided to overcome the demon of fear and confront the main demon masquerading as their government.

Let me tell you something, these political hawks ruining your future and that of your kids are powerless. The only power they have is that which they draw from your FEAR. Yes, your fear. Your fear is the only thing that is feeding them with false sense of confidence.

Tunisians never thought they could end the 23 year old reign of Ben Ali until Bouaziz happened. Egyptians never thought the almighty Mubarak could be sacked until Tunisians showed them the way.

Today, under Muhammadu Buhari and his fellow political hawks, we the people who are the real owners of this country and all the enormous wealth therein have been reduced to mere beggars. You can't access dollars to do business neither can you access it for your kids education abroad but the children of these rogues in powers can sit in their homes and order thesame dollars from the CBN at a very subsidized rate.

Despite being the employers of these hawks, they enjoy 24hrs security while we their boss run the risk of being killed by soldiers trained and equipped with our money, on their orders, that is assuming we survive the fulani terrorists who are operating with their consent.
Millions have been sacked from work. Millions more will be sacked in days to come. A poor man now eats rice only in his dream. The price of everything keep going up and never coming down. Yet, minimum wage is still N18,000 not even enough to buy a bag of rice at N24,000.

How long are we going to live like this

Of the 6 trillion naira in this year's budget, can anyone point out just one thing these rogues in power did with it?? Just one thing. Now, they are talking about another 7 trillion for next year's budget plus another $30billion foreign loan.

How much longer are we willing to endure these guys' thievery and insensitivity??

If a people is pushed to the wall, they don't break the wall and run, they fight back. This political hawks have pushed us far beyond the wall, we need to overcome our fear and fight back!

Stop looking for your demon in that helpless old woman in your village, the demon that has been pushing you from one church to another is your govt! Their evil policies are the reasons you can't get a job after graduation. If your country was working, would you be praying for miracle to get a visa to travel to Sudan, Singapore, Mexico??

We have a problem. We have identified this problem as our government. We have even figured out the solution which is trooping to the street and straight to Asorock to possess our possession. And we know it is feasible for when there is a will, there is always a way.

The question is,

Are you ready to channel this anger you feel inside to the right place which is your govt

Are you ready to fight for the future of your kids by rescuing your country from the hands of dark hearted men and women who derive pleasure from the suffering of the people whose interest they are elected to protect

Go home today, you have a decision to make! But make no mistake, this thing called revolution is going down. It has been going on for long on the social media.

It is high time we prove critics wrong and take it to the street if not, our children will see a worst Nigeria than we met.

Tell me one thing that has gotten better in Nigeria since you were born.

1 Like

Re: Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics by teflonjake(m): 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

YES grin
Re: Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
teflonjake:

YES grin
My hand no dey oh, strength no get me oh embarassed

@ Built2last.... Nothing has gotten better since I was born except modernization of looting. e.g

1. Allocating N86m for barbing of hair by our Saint President

2. Mapping out N242bn for next year's election. Etc.
Re: Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics by esmit: 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
She is not the lady in the swim wear, that's iceT's wife coco.
Re: Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics by teflonjake(m): 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
My hand no dey oh, strength no get me oh embarassed

@ Built2last.... Nothing has gotten better since I was born except modernization of looting. e.g

1. Allocating N86m for bathing of hair

2. Mapping out N242bn for next year's election. Etc.

The thing weak me sef grin grin...ibeg make them auction us ooo
Re: Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
teflonjake:

The thing weak me sef grin grin...ibeg make them auction us ooo
The day wey dem go auction this country and give me my win share eeeh, if you see me where I dey nak life for Congo Brazaville u go shock
Re: Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics by teflonjake(m): 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
The day wey dem go auction this country and give me my win share eeeh, if you see me where I dey nak life for Congo Brazaville u go shock

Congo wetin ? grin grin grin grin
Re: Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
teflonjake:

Congo wetin ? grin grin grin grin
Congo Brazaville my brother, na there I go finish my money wink
Re: Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics by TPAND(f): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
Can we compare her to Presidiot Mumuhamud Buhari. The only President that helps other country fight corruption
Re: Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics by excanny: 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
Far better than 100 Buharis.
Re: Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics by SternProphet: 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
Even her beauty is hardwork. You need to work out, watch diet and have good self management.

Btw, i think Buhari is one of the most disciplined, clear thinking and focussed leaders Nigeria has ever had
Re: Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics by Tarzan360(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
Well qualified leader for a nation, no wonder everything in that country is moving in positive directions..... Kudos ma.
Re: Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics by mankand(m): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
teflonjake:

Fossil or ancestor of ancestors?

1 Like

Re: Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics by tck2000(m): 11:02am On Jan 12, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

(1) (Reply)

It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf / One Of The World’s Most Fearsome Snipers Arrives In Ukraine Vowing To Slaughter / US Sends World's Most Advanced Warplanes To Black Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.