Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,507 members, 7,770,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:29 AM

Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested (52724 Views)

Bawa: EFCC Has Recovered $20m Worth Of Cryptocurrency From Fraudsters / Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by UNRULY(m): 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
kestolove95:
So na devil send am to defraud people?...look at his bighead...are u people sure dix guy is not igbo?
grin cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by chemicool: 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
tommykiwi:
Na them them. Dat is what they are good at.

Ki aiyelala pa e there.
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by innocential3032(m): 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
yoruba boys/men are 100% gud wen it cum to 419 and internet fraudster

2 Likes

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by Godsonkemz(m): 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
kestolove95:
So na devil send am to defraud people?...look at his bighead...are u people sure dix guy is not igbo?

You must be really blind not to have seen his afonja name. Like father like daughter.
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by Fortissimo502: 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
EmagNig:
A man identified as Funmilade Adeyemi that was earlier declared wanted by the EFCC, has finally been finally by the anti-graft agency.

Funmilade Adeyemi, with the fake name Prof Alexander Moses of Ghana had had so many petitions filed against him at the EFCC office, by the people he defrauded up to the tune of N27 million.

One of the people he scammed took to her Instagram page to notify other victims of his arrest and implored them to go to the EFCC office to submit their petitions against him.

Read her post below:

https://lailasnews.com/funmilade-adeyemi-declared-wanted-by-efcc-has-been-arrested/

lalasticlala

Seriously?
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by Henri8: 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
ozoebuka1:

Funmilade Adeyemi, with the fake name Prof Alexander Moses of Ghana had had so many petitions filed against him at the EFCC office, by the people he defrauded up to the tune of N27 million.

Yorub... lipsrsealed
...ba.

2 Likes

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by Henri8: 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
kestolove95:
Shut up girl.
The idiot is Yoruba. Dem too like yahoo, skull and human part mining.

2 Likes

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by tommykiwi(m): 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
chemicool:

Ki aiyelala pa e there.
Oyerah.
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by Wisebisho: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
kestolove95:
Is Fuminlayo or Adenyemi an Igbo name?... Okoko.. Onye ofe mmanu.

2 Likes

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by ozoebuka1(m): 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
Naijaphobia:

When no be eye disease..

I can prove it in court he is Igbo.

Get government approval, dismember and share his body parts to his victims for money rituals.
You sick bro... You are already advocating for his body parts to be mined even if he's your Yoruba brother cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by souljaboi51(m): 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
doczero:
This man duped so many people with his NEGOTIUM employment. I can vividly remember him. He claims to be the only son of his late father who he claimed was a judge.
Biko his father is not late o
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by Dollabiz: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
Oh
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by Reference(m): 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
But you have not told us the kind of pie he was selling so we can know the level of greed required to take to the skies. I know it must be the attraction of corruption or corner cutting or overnight wealth.

1 Like

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by Indomie001: 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
Idiot ,avoid crime den no go hear, they think some of us that graduated , looking for job or planning a legitimate business are stupid .
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by HoodBillionaire: 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
i fet 27m amd i still dey naija
so many persons are cursed in nigeria
imagine u investin 22m into a biz in usa
dah one na senior chair yahoo
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
Bidobado:

Most of the yoruba guys, especially the ones born and raised in lagos are criminals and have criminal tendencies. There's something demonic about lagos that makes everyone want to get rich quick and illegally.
These yoruba guys I mentioned are very intelligent and some have MBAs and other degrees, but they all seem to want to apply it to acquiring riches by fraudulent means. No wonder they keep saying am not sharp, if this is what you scumbags termed as sharpness then let me remain dull for ever.

Lolz. Lagos energy on point
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by GBOYEBABA: 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
Oh my God...I worked for this guy for about 4months as his P.A , he's still owing me 4months salary. And this idiot went to Harvard sch o....
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by sammirano: 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
kestolove95:

Am still checking the head, the funmilade might still be fake. If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by DrMuzungu(m): 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
Anyone from NCAN, please explain all this bullsh!t.
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by bionixs: 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
ozoebuka1:

Yorub... lipsrsealed
maybe you are no longer impressed with the shape of your face anymore, abi? they will come after you will stones now.
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by MakeNigeriaGrea: 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
tommykiwi:
Na them them. Dat is what they are good at.
This is the only thing you are good at in this life. Jobless idiot.
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by PropertyDeals(f): 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
A worrying story of the escapades of a smart but fraudulent man.... Only God can forgive hin.
Acquire Genuine Lands With Perfect Title In Good Location And Have Peace Of Mind. Key into the investment plan today...
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by tommykiwi(m): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

This is the only thing you are good at in this life. Jobless idiot.
Don't cry ok, I know it pained you to your marrow. And point of correction am in my place of work, am not jobless as u thought. So take note, this is what Afonjas are good at.
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by MakeNigeriaGrea: 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
tommykiwi:
Don't cry ok, I know it pained you to your marrow. And point of correction am in my place of work, am not jobless as u thought. So take note, this is what Afonjas are good at.
An adult doesn't behave like you do. If you are an adult as you claimed,then it means you still have a child's brain.

1 Like

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by dabossman(m): 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
doczero:
This man duped so many people with his NEGOTIUM employment. I can vividly remember him. He claims to be the only son of his late father who he claimed was a judge.

GBOYEBABA:
Oh my God...I worked for this guy for about 4months as his P.A , he's still owing me 4months salary. And this idiot went to Harvard sch o....

Is he the dude that organizes one training in negotiation skills like that? Looks very much like him.
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by tommykiwi(m): 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

An adult doesn't behave like you do. If you are an adult as you claimed,then it means you still have a child's brain.
I rest my case.
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by davidque007(m): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
kestolove95:

Y must you bring ethnisim into it
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by nnonso1: 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
This is a 4-in-1 Training package that better introduce you to world of Makeup Artistry, Digitally Marketing as well as craft design branding for your business that we GUARANTEE YOU CANT FIND ANYWHERE ELSE!

 MAKEUP ARTISTRY: Lean to make Makeup of any kinds!
 BODY TREATMENT – Beauty Refined Training
 DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING: Market to your crowd and target audience!
 GRAPHICS DESIGN – make your own logo, banners etc by yourself!

You don't want to be anywhere on 21st of July and it is absolutely FREE. No training materials to buy, no fees to pay for this training. Just come with your makeup kit, laptop/device & writing materials

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by saintade01(m): 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
I know this dude, he's from a well to do family.

His father is a SAN not judge.

Shame.

GBOYEBABA:

2 Likes

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by YomiBankz(m): 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
ozoebuka1:

Yorub... lipsrsealed

ODE NI E..WALAHI
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by mechanics(m): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
And he's even a matured man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin / Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) / Wadume: I Have Lost My Manhood, I Can’t Make Love Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.