Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:42 AM

Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested (52722 Views)

Bawa: EFCC Has Recovered $20m Worth Of Cryptocurrency From Fraudsters / Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by Ambassadortoye: 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
This man duped so many people with his NEGOTIUM employment. I can vividly remember him. He claims to be the only son of his late father who he claimed was a judge.[/quote]

I'm not surprised by his arrest. I remember this guy very very well back then 2011. I saw an employment advert in Punch Newspaper for Negotiators and i was invited for the interview at Protea Hotel, GRA Ikeja. First red flag was that the supposed interview took place at the lobby like a normal discussion. From all his blabbing, i knew he was fake and all he was saying fell on deaf ears. I cant stand an employer whose first aim is to try and rubbish my hard earned degree and professional certifications. Someone who claims to employ for Negotiators International whatever is now marketing a training. Mtcheew! I just excused myself midway. Very arrogant a guy. Nemesis always catch up with those who want to take corners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by sportfeva(m): 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
This man is an author. I am currently reading his book : Negotiating as a pro.
This is unbelievable.
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by buzritchy: 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
He sure looks like a Professor, some Professor doesn’t even looks chubby and smart like this Prof
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by UNIBENDON: 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
Adeyemi is a legendary scam artist!

Theodore Bagwell(T-bag) of the executive scam profession!!

He is an evil genius!!!

1 Like

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by novaman: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Too many kids on Nairaland making stupid comments, if you don't know what to say shut up, all these unnecessary tribal attacks should stop, moderators should do something about it

1 Like

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by powerkey: 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
Oduduwa scammer....

Skull minning didn't favour this one...
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by powerkey: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
novaman:
Too many kids on Nairaland making stupid comments, if you don't know what to say shut up, all these unnecessary tribal attacks should stop, moderators should do something about it

Confirmed Oduduwa terrorist scammer...

Skull MINERS

1 Like

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by Christese: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2018
Thank you Jesus for this info. But am still wondering how come EFCC arrested him and they did not publish it nor twitted it on their twitter page as they did some time ago when he was declared wanted?.
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by Ziggylady(f): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
[quote author=sabi99 post=69491427][/quote]

This meme never fails to crack me up whenever you guys use it grin cheesy
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by Ziggylady(f): 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
ozoebuka1:

I Got them all over the world... It's the reaction of world leaders when i told them yorubas are the most sophisticated people in Nigeria grin grin grin

Oh my!! *faints*

1 Like

Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by sportfeva(m): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
EmagNig:
A man identified as Funmilade Adeyemi that was earlier declared wanted by the EFCC, has finally been finally by the anti-graft agency.

Funmilade Adeyemi, with the fake name Prof Alexander Moses of Ghana had had so many petitions filed against him at the EFCC office, by the people he defrauded up to the tune of N27 million.

One of the people he scammed took to her Instagram page to notify other victims of his arrest and implored them to go to the EFCC office to submit their petitions against him.

Read her post below:

https://lailasnews.com/funmilade-adeyemi-declared-wanted-by-efcc-has-been-arrested/

lalasticlala

This is unbelievable and rubbish.
State clearly what he did? What's the transaction all about? You can't just claim he scammed and wanted by EFCC to gain dirty traffic..

Besides, this story seems old even if it happens. http://punchng.com/efcc-declares-professor-doctor-two-others-wanted-for-fraud/
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by ozoebuka1(m): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ziggylady:

Oh my!! *faints*
grin
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by Christese: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
You have to start believing it bro. I am a victim. I supplied him a full truck of diesel (AGO) worth N6.1m and he gave us a dud cheques. 3 different bank cheque. UBA, Heritage Bank and Keystone Bank.

sportfeva:

This is unbelievable and rubbish.
State clearly what he did? What's the transaction all about? You can't just claim he scammed and wanted by EFCC to gain dirty traffic..

Besides, this story seems old even if it happens. http://punchng.com/efcc-declares-professor-doctor-two-others-wanted-for-fraud/
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by sportfeva(m): 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
Christese:
You have to start believing it bro. I am a victim. I supplied him a full truck of diesel (AGO) worth N6.1m and he gave us a dud cheques. 3 different bank cheque. UBA, Heritage Bank and Keystone Bank.

Did you eventually get your money
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by sabi99(m): 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ziggylady:

This meme never fails to crack me up whenever you guys use it grin cheesy
that's what keeps nairaland going my sis....
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by Christese: 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
This man is a Harden Criminal not a YAHOO BOY.

nabegibeg:

What a yahoo boy can do a yahoo girl can do better ooo
Re: Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 20, 2019
Wow
Ambassadortoye:
This man duped so many people with his NEGOTIUM employment. I can vividly remember him. He claims to be the only son of his late father who he claimed was a judge.

I'm not surprised by his arrest. I remember this guy very very well back then 2011. I saw an employment advert in Punch Newspaper for Negotiators and i was invited for the interview at Protea Hotel, GRA Ikeja. First red flag was that the supposed interview took place at the lobby like a normal discussion. From all his blabbing, i knew he was fake and all he was saying fell on deaf ears. I cant stand an employer whose first aim is to try and rubbish my hard earned degree and professional certifications. Someone who claims to employ for Negotiators International whatever is now marketing a training. Mtcheew! I just excused myself midway. Very arrogant a guy. Nemesis always catch up with those who want to take corners.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him / Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin / Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.