Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Kwara State Governor dumps APC And Defects To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara State Governor dumps APC And Defects To PDP (8282 Views)

Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC / Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC / Dino Melaye Defects To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara State Governor dumps APC And Defects To PDP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
...it is no secret that AbdulFatai Ahmed and Saraki will decamp back to PDP...things are done in stages...once Dino Melaye moved, it is inevitable that Saraki will follow...

...2019 elections will be interesting...because there will be serious contenders for the Presidential candidate under PDP, as it seems PMB will be returned unopposed for APC...
Keep deceiving yourself,when they left PDP to APC, where they not serious contender for the presidential ticket, Saraki,Kwankwanso,they stil worked for apc in 2015,same way they would work for whoever is PDP candidate.

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Governor dumps APC And Defects To PDP by Burukpe: 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=ChangetheChange post=69493747][b]Kwara state Governor , all Kwara state House of assembly members and all local Government chairmen in Kwara state have defected to the PDP...

Home my home...... Its their own way of expressing appreciation to the PDP for supporting Bukola Saraki to becoming the Senate President and also sustaining it. PDP!!! POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Governor dumps APC And Defects To PDP by deomelo: 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
Finally, the worthless PDP clowns are finding their worthless PDP level.

Good riddance to bad nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Governor dumps APC And Defects To PDP by tuniski: 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
CilicMarin:
Of no Effect! Time for APC to arm Lai Mohammed and other opponents of Saraki in Kwara State.

Saraki's downfall starts here.

Bookmark this post!
Lai Moh is a zero weight politician inn kwara. Buhari/apc will be defeated by landslide in kwara come 2019!

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Governor dumps APC And Defects To PDP by Cajal(m): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
ChangetheChange:
Kwara state Governor , all Kwara state House of assembly members and all local Government chairmen in Kwara state have defected to the PDP....

Details coming soon

Details soon
....saraki dynasty is going down
He may not get back to the Senate
Re: Kwara State Governor dumps APC And Defects To PDP by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
Before the Ekiti election I predicted Fayemi winning and some people would end up being depressed, as expected it happened. It's really funny seeing people celebrate this, funny in the fact dt this hv been an open secret. Infact Sokoto and Benue govs would join him soon. But note this, it changes absolutely NOTHING. Watch Buhari get reelected come Feb, surely more depression for pdp affiliates would follow. I dash una d guy and all Saraki followers. It's not worth yawning about talkless losing sleep.
Re: Kwara State Governor dumps APC And Defects To PDP by automatix: 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
HungerBAD:

This your specifications can only be found in Heaven . Let us manage the ones we have first.
I see. Just look at your perception
Re: Kwara State Governor dumps APC And Defects To PDP by fyneguy: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Buhari will be betrayed in 2019.....many of his loyalists are setting him up for humiliation in 2019

Alignment and Realignment have started

Everybody will collect and chop Buhari's money and dump him in 2019----Zombies quote hime

If you believe this crap, you can believe anything. Tinubu is not dumb. He knows where his interest is served and that is APC.
Re: Kwara State Governor dumps APC And Defects To PDP by fyneguy: 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
CilicMarin:
Of no Effect! Time for APC to arm Lai Mohammed and other opponents of Saraki in Kwara State.

Bookmark this post!

Exactly

Just wait and see how things pan out. Saraki will not believe what hits him. Oshiomole was not made Chairman for nothing cheesy
Re: Kwara State Governor dumps APC And Defects To PDP by naijacentric(m): 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
HungerBAD:

This your specifications can only be found in Heaven . Let us manage the ones we have first.
mumu
Re: Kwara State Governor dumps APC And Defects To PDP by Ndonu101: 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
PDP should not take these defections and goodwill of Nigerians for granted

I will like to see a proper transparent Presidential primary and ahead of that candidates running on PDP platform should be made to debate 3 times on the following topics and in different locations

Abuja debate should focus on National Security/Boko Haram/Fulani Herdsmen
Lagos debate should focus on Nigerian Economy/Diversification
Port Harcourt debate to focus of Post-Crude-Oil Nigeria as per electric cars in the WEST /Environment Protection/ Nigerian Diversity

Imagine the kind of following PDP will generate from the likes of Saraki, Atiku, Kwakwanso, Tambuwal, Sule Lamido going round the country in a marathon debate on Nigeria geo-political issues. That will take the Presidential run to levels that Buhari will not be able to keep up with.

But if PDP do the backroom horse trading like before, then that will hand Buhari the race!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara State Governor dumps APC And Defects To PDP by fyneguy: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
HungerBAD:

Dino is not among.

It is time we push younger leaders to the forefront. What do you propose?

If you think age is the problem of this country, then I have an exaggerated impression about your ideology.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara State Governor dumps APC And Defects To PDP by Ndonu101: 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
Welcome Home Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki, the next President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Re: Kwara State Governor dumps APC And Defects To PDP by oneast: 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
Osetigoo cheesy

PDP is stronger and better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara State Governor dumps APC And Defects To PDP by bender79: 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ndonu101:
Welcome Home Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki, the next President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Garbage!!!!
Re: Kwara State Governor dumps APC And Defects To PDP by Hisduchess(f): 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
paramakina202:

Hunger is really bad my guy notwithstanding.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Governor dumps APC And Defects To PDP by MrCork: 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hisduchess:

grin grin grin

..be nice today. ..... how much? cheesy
Re: Kwara State Governor dumps APC And Defects To PDP by chansmokers: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
[s]
deomelo:
Finally, the worthless PDP clowns are finding their worthless PDP level.

Good riddance to bad nonsense.
[/s]
Recieve sense.
Re: Kwara State Governor dumps APC And Defects To PDP by Hisduchess(f): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
MrCork:

..be nice today. ..... how much? cheesy

okay mrcork pleaaaaaseeeeeee stop trolling me nah. first and foremost am ain't light- skinned and ain't gonna bleach to be light-skinned.secondly am Onye Igbo as in ada anambra but u are from pekam and u drive range rover 'spot' (£28,000).so pekam indigenes and anambra indigenes don't gel together inugo.thankio (((real story)))

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Governor dumps APC And Defects To PDP by Lipscomb(m): 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
CilicMarin:

Bookmark this post!
nice observation.
Re: Kwara State Governor dumps APC And Defects To PDP by MrCork: 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hisduchess:

okay mrcork pleaaaaaseeeeeee stop trolling me nah. first and foremost am ain't light- skinned and ain't gonna bleach to be light-skinned.secondly am Onye Igbo as in ada anambra but u are from pekam and u drive range rover 'spot' (£28,000).so pekam indigenes and anambra indigenes don't gel together inugo.thankio (((real story)))

...ok u no wot?...great idea...why don't u puttop yor picture again so I can double check yor ass for perfection. ..deal?...need to check if I can hire u as model in prkam cheesy
Re: Kwara State Governor dumps APC And Defects To PDP by samwobi(m): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
Saraki Would Follow Soon
Re: Kwara State Governor dumps APC And Defects To PDP by Atiku4presido: 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
Please any idea to remove this baba putting on two clothes just to look chubby is welcome

Re: Kwara State Governor dumps APC And Defects To PDP by Akanapiaigwe: 12:31am On Jul 19, 2018
maestroferddi:
If I were you I would be thinking of how to stockpiline 30,000 police men and arming them for each of the 36 states for 2019 so as to sustain the Ekiti example.
or start saving up to avoid hunger next year cheesy

ngeneukwenu aka cilicmarin is crying already cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

FRSC Launches Signage Plant In Abuja / Atiku Abubakar Picks Emeka Ihedioha As Running Mate / Reviving Enugu State's Coal Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.