Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Like Goodluck To Buhari, Like Fayose To Fayemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like Goodluck To Buhari, Like Fayose To Fayemi (244 Views)

APC SW Aspirants Make Progress, Narrow Consensus To Fayemi, Tinubu, Osinbajo / Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman / Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Like Goodluck To Buhari, Like Fayose To Fayemi by stamcy(m): 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
I am just so disappointed with the way people are insulting Gov Fayose, before and after the election which he lost to Fayemi, to be sincere Fayose is a very strong politician a strong opposition, who single handedly gave Apc a run for their money,he said the truth and was able to speak when ever the need arises, all of a sudden he turned a bad leader to the same people that he was protecting, and the same people he was fighting, the West are so happy that he lost, reason is what I don't really know.
I am so concern because this was exactly what happened during Jonathan regime, during his time everybody loved him and all of a sudden people started calling for his head, which lead to his downfall and the emergence of Buhari, I don't need to say what that decision have brought upon us today, and the regrets we all have in our minds right now.
We just have to be careful about what we wished for ourselves so to avoid regrets
Thou Fayose lost to Fayemi, we hope that Ekiti people made the right choice

Signed
Musa ahmad
Political analyst
Bayero University Kano

(1) (Reply)

Edo JAAC Records N5m Increase In Councils’ IGR, Declares N2.9bn For June / 60 Percent Of Teachers In Niger Not Qualified, Gov Bello Alleges / Defections: Nigerian Political Parties Lack Ideological Differences– Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.