Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) (108191 Views)

Vandora: Before My Boyfriend Has Sex With Me, He Must Get My Permission / Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" / Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas Looks Stunning In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by oladele00(m): 12:35am On Jul 19, 2018
Sex is the only thing that one enjoy without smiling..
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by kellybently(m): 1:13am On Jul 19, 2018
HungerBAD:
My prayer everyday?

Never to meet a woman like this.

The stupid ones that boast that they will kill her type with sex,are the ones we usually read about with headlines like " MAN DIES IN HOTEL WITH A WOMAN"

Look at her?how can a normal man satisfy this one?

if u understand the some few things about far woman in 5min sha 'll cum. but if u dont I may die there.
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by lonlytroy(m): 1:18am On Jul 19, 2018
post=69498950:
Lol, so what should we do about that?!
Orisisrisi something!

QUOTE.
My best sex position is ‘Dodgy Style’, with that position I bounce well and kneel down and that is what brings out the best in me as a woman in bed “ she explained
UNQUOTE

......You don't mean it!! shocked

You never see borehole dig
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by Aadeyinka(m): 1:24am On Jul 19, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Ghanaian actress Mercy Little of the local TV series “Efiewura” whose full names Mercy Little Smith has revealed that there is no day she can stay without having sex.

According to the actress, speaking in an exclusive interview on Accra Fm with host Nana Romeo said that she doesn’t feel comfortable without sex in a day and went on to list the three things she can never stay away from in a day and obviously, it included sex.

“ I drink water, food, and sex. Plus size ladies are happy with sex because the body is big and any part of the body you touch gets us to feel for sex.”

She was later asked her favourite sex position where she revealed that her favourite position was “Doggy style”

“My best sex position is ‘Dodgy Style’, with that position I bounce well and kneel down and that is what brings out the best in me as a woman in bed “ she explained. When asked if she offers sex for roles in movies she replied with a big no.

“My body may be attractive but I don’t just give it out anyhow. I respect my body and the woman in me so I don’t offer it to producers”.

https://lailasnews.com/i-cant-stay-a-day-without-sex-ghanaian-actress-mercy-little/

semen depot
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by Caseless: 1:34am On Jul 19, 2018
Who's that man in the picture with her? Chinwetalu Agu? grin grin grin
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by cherriton12: 5:17am On Jul 19, 2018
HungerBAD:
My prayer everyday?

The stupid ones that boast that they will kill her type with sex,are the ones we usually read about with headlines like " MAN DIES IN HOTEL WITH A WOMAN" http://www.generalnews.com.ng

Ghanaian actress Mercy Little of the local TV series “Efiewura” whose full names Mercy Little Smith has revealed that there is no day she can stay without having sex.

According to the actress, speaking in an exclusive interview on Accra Fm with host Nana Romeo said that she doesn’t feel comfortable without sex in a day and went on to list the three things she can never stay away from in a day and obviously, it included sex.

“ I drink water, food, and sex. Plus size ladies are happy with sex because the body is big and any part of the body you touch gets us to feel for sex.”
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by centboy123456(m): 5:17am On Jul 19, 2018
lekkan:
Inside Bobrisky anus grin grin grin

lol this got me lol funny dude
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by Countersam(m): 5:25am On Jul 19, 2018
FlirtyKaren:

She was later asked her favourite sex position where she revealed that her favourite position was “Doggy style”

“My best sex position is ‘Dodgy Style’, with that position I bounce well and kneel down and that is what brings out the best in me as a woman in bed “ she explained. When asked if she offers sex for roles in movies she replied with a big no.

“My body may be attractive but I don’t just give it out anyhow. I respect my body and the woman in me so I don’t offer it to producers”.

https://lailasnews.com/i-cant-stay-a-day-without-sex-ghanaian-actress-mercy-little/

Is that not Chiwetalu Agu
Chai... Ekwensu é romancia manmywater

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by daannyy(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2018
This one go crush person manhood.... Jaaappppaaaa

Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by okachie1(m): 9:08am On Jul 19, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Okokobioko shocked

Real nymphomaniac

I will definitely destroy her wane wrinkle stretch Marks filled pussy.

But the thing go smell wide die shocked

grin grin grin

Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by AbuEzeFemi(m): 10:37am On Jul 19, 2018
Ghana girl
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by anukulapo: 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
invigilator:
And it made FRONTPAGE?? Oh ye Nairaland, where is thy glory?
Yahoo messenger is finally gone, is nairaland counting down?

Nothing wey we no go see.
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by SHOCK7(m): 6:35am On Jul 26, 2018
kenonze:
She is bluffing , Guys forgive her
Hello kenonze

1 Like

Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 26, 2018
SHOCK7:

Hello kenonze

Hi Suga
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by SHOCK7(m): 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
kenonze:

Hi Suga
looking real cute on 'ur profile,do u mind if I send you a pm.
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
SHOCK7:

Thanks.
I don't do Pm
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by SHOCK7(m): 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
kenonze:

Thanks. I don't do Pm
Ooh, So what's 'ur fb page?
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by wilsonm(m): 3:08am On Aug 21, 2018
she looks too fat.
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by milemimi93(m): 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
SHOCK7:
That's a male behind that moniker @kenonze
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by milemimi93(m): 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
SHOCK7:
That's a male behind that moniker @kenonze
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by bendazum: 3:09am On Jan 31, 2020
HungerBAD:
My prayer everyday?

The stupid ones that boast that they will kill her type with sex,are the ones we usually read about with headlines like " MAN DIES IN HOTEL WITH A WOMAN"

That's a lie.
Simply go for your type. There's nothing wrong in stating ones likes.

If you can't handle her, shift.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial / New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie / Nana Akosua Hanson's "No Bra Day" Photo Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.