Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

The "Spiritual Father" Daddy G O Deception - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The "Spiritual Father" Daddy G O Deception (344 Views)

Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter / David Cameron Called Adeboye ‘Daddy G.O.’ – Okupe / Why It Is Wrong To Be Addressed As "Daddy G.O" And The Likes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The "Spiritual Father" Daddy G O Deception by Antoeni(m): 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
THE "SPIRITUAL FATHER" DECEPTION

Mankind I ask you... Blind followers of blind church leaders

What is the meaning of Spiritual Father?

Are you Christians sick??

Are you not aware that the scriptures make it clear that we should call no man our Father except the Almighty Creator?

Millions of you, your loyalty to these mortal men is more than your loyalty to the Almighty Creator of Heaven and earth

while I do not condemn you having a mentor, but I make this point clear to you.... If you must have spiritual father, there ought to be spiritual mother, spiritual brother, spiritual sister, spiritual husband, spiritual wife...

Agents of darkness, this is how many of you pay allegiance to demons
Re: The "Spiritual Father" Daddy G O Deception by Antoeni(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
See pics

Re: The "Spiritual Father" Daddy G O Deception by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
Antoeni:
THE "SPIRITUAL FATHER" DECEPTION

Mankind I ask you... Blind followers of blind church leaders

What is the meaning of Spiritual Father?

Are you Christians sick??

Are you not aware that the scriptures make it clear that we should call no man our Father except the Almighty Creator?

Millions of you, your loyalty to these mortal men is more than your loyalty to the Almighty Creator of Heaven and earth

while I do not condemn you having a mentor, but I make this point clear to you.... If you must have spiritual father, there ought to be spiritual mother, spiritual brother, spiritual sister, spiritual husband, spiritual wife...

Agents of darkness, this is how many of you pay allegiance to demons

Well said

Plus spiritual boy friend and girl friend, and spiritual father inlaw and mother inlaw plus spiritual nephew and neice

Alot of Nigerians are weird and spiritually dead

Incapable of thinking for themselves hence why they have the type of political leaders they attract

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Mantle In The Bible? / Christ Is All And In All / "I Thougth She Was 15"!!!---priest Who Slept With 11 Year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.