Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Speaking In Tongues - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Speaking In Tongues (340 Views)

How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? / 7 Reasons Why Every Believer Should Speak In Tongues - Kenneth E Hagin / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongues by QueTeddy: 11:06am On Aug 12, 2018
Speaking in tongues
I once told a friend, "Jesus never thought humans would be this wild or mad".
Today in Church, the question about Typing in Tongues was brought up.
In the scripture, it was written that those who speak in tongue speaks to the Most High. Those who type in tongues , do they type to God?
Someone also said "in some churches, they teach you how you speak in tongue." Isn't it supposed to be learnt?
Abeg wetin be una Opinion...
Re: Speaking In Tongues by kwaso2: 11:25am On Aug 12, 2018
Am not sure I understand ur sentence. Are u asking to know or asking to scorn?
Re: Speaking In Tongues by QueTeddy: 11:47am On Aug 12, 2018
Am asking to know, to get other people's opinion and also to scorn. A celebrity once typed in tongue and also gave the reason why she could...

(1) (Reply)

Deliverance From Fornication And Adultery / Muslims In The House Enlighten Me On This / Viral Video Of Nigerian Pastor Vomiting Miracle Money During Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.