Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,277 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' (73551 Views)

My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido / Kizz Daniel Sues Vanguard For N100 Million Over COZA Pastor Biodun Rape Story / Toke Makinwa: "My Pussy Is Worth More Than N50 Million" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:34am On Jul 19, 2018
Make 2face make this broke black face guy spend all his little money on court cases until he beg.

The broke idiot just dey insult our legendary tubaba since like say them be mate both financially and career wise.
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Unekwunice: 7:45am On Jul 19, 2018
Lol they don come again! Brother helping brother hmm. I smell publicity stunt , and black face is about to drop an album abi what better way to crate awareness than this.
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by mrpuzzle(m): 7:50am On Jul 19, 2018
Finally 2face is helping blackface.......giving him good publicity for his new album.
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:52am On Jul 19, 2018
aliyuthayo:
Poverty no good ooo! See the picture of the paper, is like Black face no get light as at when he snapped the law suit grin
Nope is not about the light, probably there is no enough ink in the printer machine while printing out.
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by iamyoungskid(m): 8:12am On Jul 19, 2018
Is that why youre shouting? You better go and wake up your dead career. and stop talking rubbish. embarassed
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:34am On Jul 19, 2018
Nigerian lawyers don suffer. See common Blackface sef dey talk about legal team. Dis one pass see finish o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Liberator007(m): 9:03am On Jul 19, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Looks Like The Beef Between 2face and Blackface just got serious, as the Singer just Throw a N50million lawsuit on his former friend Blackface, Remember the former duos have being fighting on media over the original owner of #Africanqueen which was sang by 2face..

Blackface had accused 2baba that he stole the song from him after he wrote, And refused giving him credit, however 2face denied it and even released a song beefing him...

Now, as of this evening Blackface just shared a screenshot of lawsuit filed by 2face concerning the saga..

See below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/blackface-cries-out-as-2face-sues-him.html

Why is Blackface now worried? He has spent his whole life crying about how Tuface stole his work. Now that he has a chance of proving so in court, baba dey cry grin grin grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by oruma19: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2018
but everybody knows that people rise and fall...some rise up again just to stand up tall, wiser and stronger (that's what will happen to blackface) no matter how long u read u cant learn it all, u only do ur best becos u no go fit do all...if u want to criticize me talk small small, u no holy pass my brother....
brodalokie:
Some people dey act like they know it all...
Just because I nor finish school, some people dey take me for a fool... grin
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by brodalokie: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2018
oruma19:
but everybody knows that people rise and fall...some rise up again just to stand up tall, wiser and stronger (that's what will happen to blackface) no matter how long u read u cant learn it all, u only do ur best becos u no go fit do all...if u want to criticize me talk small small, u no holy pass my brother....

Why castle black always like to switch place with king yellow? It doesn't make castle black king, it is still castle, and king is still king. You can not cheat nature. Destiny may be delayed but can not be denied.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by ademi87(m): 11:44am On Jul 19, 2018
aliyuthayo:
Poverty no good ooo! See the picture of the paper, is like Black face no get light as at when he snapped the law suit grin
lol Na sagem phone camera the guy take snap am
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by babysuits: 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
#trashtalk! Can you back your allegation up with proof?.... Stop propagating rumours based on hearsay!
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by azanku(f): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hmmm
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by ohem007(m): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
This black face nigga dey really sick....

First na 2face Then na wizkid Then na faze... Then na who else

I wonder which type of igbo he dey smoke...

Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
Elsalvator38:
Nollywood don see new movie title #The battle of the Face's 1&2 watch out!!

You living in the past Bruv,
We GLOBAL now, Nollywood going series now
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by gbengulonice(m): 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
pauljumbo:
Tuface is not handling this issue well
This guys are family friends from secondary school days

He should settle with him amicably
that is what he is trying to do....its an ADR
Re: 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' by Femeto: 8:44am On Mar 20, 2019
Update!!!! Black face has released a wackly produced diss track titled War.I don't think he would be able to pay 50m since he can't afford a good studio.The track is noisy.He should be behind bars for the bars he dropped.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Somadina Adinma Flaunts Girlfriend, Muna, Shows Off His New Queen / YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) / Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.