Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

OBJ Writes Another Letter Against Buhari, Says Nigeria Perilously Drifting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ Writes Another Letter Against Buhari, Says Nigeria Perilously Drifting (654 Views)

INEC And 2023 Trouble Looms As OBJ Writes Buhari / Obasanjo To Speak On Insecurity In Nigeria, Plans Another Letter To Buhari / A Complaint Letter Against A Commander In Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OBJ Writes Another Letter Against Buhari, Says Nigeria Perilously Drifting by NFFGG: 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
OBJ Writes Another Letter Against Buhari, Says Nigeria Perilously Drifting

—Fani Kayode reacted, says Buhari is a murderous herdsman who will soon be removed from power and send back to Daura..

Read more http://www.starnews.com.ng/obj-writes-another-letter-against-buhari-says-nigeria-perilously-drifting/
Re: OBJ Writes Another Letter Against Buhari, Says Nigeria Perilously Drifting by weekdays: 12:23am On Jul 19, 2018
LOL!! We've a TERRORIST sitting as a PRESIDENT FEDERAL Republic OF NIGERIA!!
Re: OBJ Writes Another Letter Against Buhari, Says Nigeria Perilously Drifting by Kingpee2(m): 12:23am On Jul 19, 2018
The only thing both parties are good at is just writing letters to and from,you failed us since I was a kid ,Obj please kindly help me to send letter bomb to Bubu to at least help us eliminate one of your own thieves.
Re: OBJ Writes Another Letter Against Buhari, Says Nigeria Perilously Drifting by keeeem: 1:46am On Jul 19, 2018
Nigerians have very short memory. Was it not this same Obasanjo who ruled Nigeria for 8 years and holds the record of the most oppressive democratic regime in Nigeria? No be this same Obasanjo use gestapo-like tactics to oust Ngige from Anambra? No be Obasanjo use 5 out of 24 to oust Fayose? Did the constitution grant Obj the right to declare a state of emergency in Plateau State over Dariye? Obasanjo who had 20k in his account when he became President? Where did he get the money to build his hilltop Villa?

Do Nigerians ask questions at all? Was it not this Olagunsoye that rigged election in Osun aided by Obj? Nigerians will never learn. Obasanjo writes letters to every government. If Nigerians allow people like Obj turn them against their government, it means people have learnt nothing. Obj rather than be a statesman, wants to be be a kigmaker. It is very sad.

Anyway, me I just dey talk my own

4 Likes

Re: OBJ Writes Another Letter Against Buhari, Says Nigeria Perilously Drifting by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 19, 2018
haha.. he is re-using the phrase that was used by Gen Muritala Muhammed, in his bloodless coup speech after military overthrow of Gen.Gowon in 1975.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ekweremadu And His Increasing Anti-buhari Rants / PHOTOS: Faure E. Gnassingbe Welcomes Buhari And George Weah To Togo / Osun 2018: APC Substitutes Benedict Olugboyega Alabi As Oyetola’s Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.