Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below (38608 Views)

NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? / Having Trouble On Thr Fmardpace Forum? Follow The Steps Below / N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below by Johncee13: 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
Re: N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below by Johncee13: 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
Good evening Sir,
please am unable to add my bank account number to my profile, and I mistakenly confirmed my profile, now I cannot edit anymore.
Please if you can assist me in adding my bank details.
Am 2016 candidate, please let me know if you need any other information
Re: N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below by BOJO123(m): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
Johncee13:
Good evening Sir,
please am unable to add my bank account number to my profile, and I mistakenly confirmed my profile, now I cannot edit anymore.
Please if you can assist me in adding my bank details. This is my bank details,
Bank name: Zenith bank
Account number: 2008324287
Is there any Npower ID showing on ur profile?
Re: N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below by BOJO123(m): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
Johncee13:
Good evening Sir,
Please if you can assist me in adding my bank details. This is my bank details,
Bank name: Zenith bank
Account number: 2008324287
Why on earth will u display your account details in a public forum?
Re: N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below by Johncee13: 8:49am On Jul 23, 2018
BOJO123:

Is there any Npower ID showing on ur profile?

No, there is no Npower ID,
Re: N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below by Ezeilo2: 8:53am On Jul 23, 2018
FREE GIFT for you.

I have paid the price.

I got the gift after my online live coaching class from my online business mentor Anik Singal.

If you really want to make money online from your PASSION then this Ebook is for you.

Just follow the link below and get you FREE copy today.

https:///forms/DGyh2dAQX8nVxxKi1

1 Share

Re: N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 23, 2018
Some should help me out with this question.

How will I know if I have been deployed?

1 Like

Re: N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below by Ezinwa25(f): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ok
Re: N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below by npowerng: 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
Johncee13:
Good evening Sir,
Please if you can assist me in adding my bank details.

Good day, Sir.

Kindly channel this complaint to volunteersupport@npvn.ng
Re: N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below by Johncee13: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
npowerng:

Good day, Sir.

Thank you, I have done that.
Re: N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below by Ajismod: 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
please my bank name is UNION BANK while the bank name shown on my profile is UBA, have tried to edit but is giving me an error message that my first name is invalid, pleas help

Email:franklinigbayemi@gmail.com
phone no:08102524483
Npower ID:N-Teach-2017-00000730137
Re: N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below by sunshineyellow: 12:52am On Jul 24, 2018
Good evening, my names are not properly arranged. Surname is at middle name and middle name us at surname.
How do I rectify this!
Pls help
Re: N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below by Awuftours: 1:04am On Jul 24, 2018
http://awuftours.com.ng/home/pages/join_us

Hello,
Have u heard of a week Tour with just #500, yes 500 naira. You stand a chance of being our winners to lodge at Eko hotel, free shopping, movie ticket, free transportation and lots more, all in just one week.
Re: N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below by Raylight2(m): 9:33am On Jul 24, 2018
npowerng:

Good day, Sir.

Good day sir. please my date of birth is showing 12th-March instead of 11th-March. The year of birth is correct tho. can i go ahead and confirm my account? I've submitted an edit request severally but no response. can i confirm my account please?
Re: N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below by conqueror221: 2:12am On Jul 29, 2018
Please where can I collect my deployment letter? My status is saying that I have not uploaded my deployment letter. Please someone should help a bro.
Re: N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below by oluwatodimu1(m): 4:42am On Jul 29, 2018
conqueror221:
Please where can I collect my deployment letter? My status is saying that I have not uploaded my deployment letter. Please someone should help a bro.
@Local govt secretariat where u got verified btw the aforementioned duration
Re: N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below by TuborTee143: 11:39am On Jul 31, 2018
My own case (Udu LGA in Delta State) no deployment letters have been brought down to the secretariat and now someone working there suggested we should go down to the state capital (Asaba) and get it ourselves. it's quite a distance and I really don't find that funny... @npower please do something about it before the deadline
Re: N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below by go4value(m): 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
Alot of people got their deployment letters in Enugu State today oo... My wife got hers too.. Kudos to N-POWER

1 Like

Re: N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below by Akalia(m): 12:01am On Aug 01, 2018
go4value:
Alot of people got their deployment letters in Enugu State today oo... My wife got hers too.. Kudos to N-POWER
sir I am in Enugu, please I want to know if I should go the secretariat where I did my verification last year or any secretariat closest to me? Thanks.
Re: N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below by go4value(m): 1:13am On Aug 01, 2018
Akalia:
sir I am in Enugu, please I want to know if I should go the secretariat where I did my verification last year or any secretariat closest to me? Thanks.

If you are using HND go to Nabteb/Jamb office
If you are using BSc you can go to ppsmb opposite shoprite, from there they will tell you where to go and collect your deployment later
If you did verification at Udi.. Go to CSS Ngwo
Hope this helps
Re: N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below by Akalia(m): 5:21am On Aug 01, 2018
go4value:

If you are using HND go to Nabteb/Jamb office
If you are using BSc you can go to ppsmb opposite shoprite, from there they will tell you where to go and collect your deployment later
If you did verification at Udi.. Go to CSS Ngwo
Hope this helps
Yea sir, thanks. One more thing; are there documents I am expected to go along with?
Re: N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below by go4value(m): 9:14am On Aug 01, 2018
Akalia:
Yea sir, thanks. One more thing; are there documents I am expected to go along with?

Go with all your credentials and a passport.. Of course with means of identification eg Drivers license, voterscard
Re: N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below by ennygr8: 9:55am On Aug 01, 2018
npowerng:
Dear 300k peeps about to be deployed,

Please follow the steps listed in the image CAREFULLY.

It is very important.

#NPowerNG
npowerng talk to your focal person in bwari, Abuja. there is no body to attend to us and its so disheartening and annoying when fct, Abuja couldn't conduct and organize straight forward exercise. you said we should collect/pick up deployment letter from 1st and a deadline on 3rd but no attention is being given.
Re: N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below by Akalia(m): 10:45am On Aug 01, 2018
go4value:

Go with all your credentials and a passport.. Of course with means of identification eg Drivers license, voterscard
Thank you so kindly.
Re: N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below by atractashandy1: 8:06am On Aug 04, 2018
npower please I can't log in to the portal for the past 3 days what is really going on. my name is not correct,my middle name is not there while my bank details are not showing so I hv not confirm my profile. I hv been sending text to volunteersupport@npvn.ng but nothing has been done about it
Re: N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below by atractashandy1: 8:11am On Aug 04, 2018
please I forgot to add no npower ID.
Re: N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below by Ezinwa25(f): 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
TuborTee143:
My own case (Udu LGA in Delta State) no deployment letters have been brought down to the secretariat and now someone working there suggested we should go down to the state capital (Asaba) and get it ourselves. it's quite a distance and I really don't find that funny... @npower please do something about it before the deadline

Have u been able to get ur deployment letter?
Re: N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below by obaino1: 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
We need to know if our posting letters are with them at ifo local govt, and why they are delaying in giving us the letters, considering that we still have tasks ahead. Help plssssss
Re: N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below by obaino1: 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
We have an issue in ifo local govt in ogun state, we went for verification, only for that to say that they will get back to us on our posting letter. Please do something on this, as the deadline for the uplifting fast approaching. And getting to the local govt sef, no be small journey. Please save us ooo
Re: N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below by innamorat(f): 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
I did my verification at Enugu South but I saw my name at Agbani. Where am I supposed to get my deployment from. Am so confused
Re: N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below by boay(m): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
CORRUPTION ALERT!
Npower beneficiaries in Zuru Local Government Area of Kebbi state are being forced to pay a sum of NGN100 before they can be given their deployment letters. There are about 890 beneficiaries in the local government. 890x100=89,000. The beneficiaries are currently collecting their deployment letters with a sum of NGN100 because the deadline for the upload of deployment letters is Friday 10th. The issuance of deployment letters started today 8/8/2018 around 12noon. I am an eye witness and a beneficiary. I left the venue because I don't want to pay
Re: N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below by akachianyim: 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
World safety organization is organizing HSE/Medic first aid training with free membership. Those interested should call. The fee is not much. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

United Bank For Africa (UBA) 2013 Recruitment / I Got The Police Job, Now I'm More Confused / Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Programme 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.