Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up (82723 Views)

Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos / Dewy Oputa And SJ, Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Public Display Of Affection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by MichaelBlake40: 2:10am On Jul 20, 2018
Slim101:
They're both silly! I don't care about people's sexuality anyway (straight or gay). But why keep pushing it in peoples faces is what pisses me off.
What you do in your closet should remain in your closet. Shioor!! angry angry
Abi the thing don tire me
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:53am On Jul 20, 2018
aaronson:
How is being gay unnatural to humanity?

Homosexual has been in existence since the beginning of time, the fact that its shrouded in secrecy doesn't make it impure or unnatural. It's simply humanity exploring the variety in nature.

Variety of nature, now you'll also say bestiality is also variety of nature. Weh done sir
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by Jimi23(m): 6:18am On Jul 21, 2018
Madness.
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by Jimi23(m): 6:22am On Jul 21, 2018
aaronson:
How is being gay unnatural to humanity?

Homosexual has been in existence since the beginning of time, the fact that its shrouded in secrecy doesn't make it impure or unnatural. It's simply humanity exploring the variety in nature.

@aaronson may all your children turn out gay. Amen. Let me see how they will procreate and how your lineage won't die. Crazy talk. Its demonic to be gay. They deserve to be beheaded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by bostish(m): 7:55am On Jul 21, 2018
mary4:
Veteran media personality, Charly Boy's daughter Dewy Oputa and her partner SJ shared these loved-up photos of themselves in bed.

See full photos

source :

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/charly-boys-daughter-dewy-and-her-partner-sj-loved-up-in-bed-in-new-photos/

enjoyment go kee dem.
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up by booksrite(f): 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
@aaronson may all your children turn out gay. Amen. Let me see how they will procreate and how your lineage won't die. Crazy talk. Its demonic to be gay. They deserve to be beheaded.

sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos / Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.