Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,686 members, 7,854,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos (34855 Views)

Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix / Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) / Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by sylve11: 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
AngryRebel:
78% of people from d SW,have mined or has the intention of extracting a human skull.

grin grin cool
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by Butoneday2(m): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
Yoruba pple again. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
ritualistic afonja on the beat
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by AngryRebel: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
Luukasz:
Simply because they are under the influence of cocaine sold to them by the 88% of people from SE who are drug peddlers.
kai afonja my brother, I know sai e dey pain u well well,take heart....u hear

Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by Prosperchuks1344(m): 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
franchasng:
ship up! I am Igbo, stupid Igbo people also kill.

We have useless, stupid, frustrated mad people in all tribes and races. We have them among Igbos, Hausas, Fulanis,Yorubas,White, Asia, Arab, etc.

Criminals have no tribe or color; they are found everywhere.

You people should stop being stupid online. Condemn evil when u see one and stop rejoicing over evil when it involves people from other tribe, it doesn't portray you or Igbos as good people, stop it!! angry angry angry

oga shut your mouth, na today you come nairaland? Ezigbo mmadu!!!!
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by Prosperchuks1344(m): 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
to kill ppl no dey tire una? I know call person name o.
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by Blessedfingerzz(m): 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
This is madness, See there's something I keep saying to myself Patience is life , Patience is kind
See I'm telling you all today Everything we have today. The Precious stones, money, land, exotic and luxurious cars, Etc
We can never be in possession of them for 100 Years. We will Leave this Earth one Day. Without all these.

Now a mad man Killed his step mother for one tiny small micro space called land. Fooooool.
This is painful, Your actions have put tears in love ones faces.

I pray you spend the remaining years of your life in Jail. In fact sentenced by hanging is good enough.
We don't wish to have you anymore on the surface of the earth. Bye bye
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by nurtos: 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
Am shot of word, for someone to kill his stepmother because of land. Family upon family.
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by frozen70(f): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
This is an animalistic behaviour, he should be given to dogs for dinner so that they will feast on him till day brake.
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by Walexybobo(m): 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
Dupalmer:
Afffffooooonnnnnnjjjjaaaaaa!!!!!!
sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by gwama: 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
All this for a land, just a land ? angry angry angry
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by gwama: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
But why did not you kill your father, he gave her the land, so it was up to him to die, not her. Loose. angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
notoriousbabe:
just like your people and their rituals
which tribe u think say I be?
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by Cumtroller: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
Afonjas never disappoint....
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
temmypotter:

If you must display your lack of common sense, at least do so with proper grammar.

Thanks
.. Wicked
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by notoriousbabe: 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
which tribe u think say I be?
na you sabi o
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by Awoleesu(m): 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
This is horrible!

But, na him still comot her wrapper en pata?
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by peacengine(m): 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Vanguard news paper says it's his mother not step
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by Hardrive(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
We have these kinds of people around us all the time, they are yet to reveal themselves. Some people will still see nothing wrong with it.
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by cococandy(f): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
Oh God cry
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by Ibbi039(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
franchasng:
ship up! I am Igbo, stupid Igbo people also kill.

We have useless, stupid, frustrated mad people in all tribes and races. We have them among Igbos, Hausas, Fulanis,Yorubas,White, Asia, Arab, etc.

Criminals have no tribe or color; they are found everywhere.

You people should stop being stupid online. Condemn evil when u see one and stop rejoicing over evil when it involves people from other tribe, it doesn't portray you or Igbos as good people, stop it!! angry angry angry

Thank you for this
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by odogwu190(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Afonzzz on dis one������
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by CioAngels(f): 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
Could this be a warning to the evil stepmothers to turn away from their evil manipulations of their husbands against the other.
Re: Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos by NEMTRIOXIDE(m): 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
God have mercy ....evil increasing daily Rip to the dead..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Yahoo Boy Spotted Stealing Panties From A Building (Video) / Young Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Owerri, Imo State. Graphic Photo / Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.