Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos) (55784 Views)

Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses / 5 People Killed After Billboard Fell On 2 Commercial Buses (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
This is beautiful... I propose those that will lose their jobs because of this change , should be given these new jobs... Registered and reoriented... so as to reduce crime...

Oh I forgot, cronies need to be employed first....
Re: The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
madridguy:
Ambode should pack the dirt everywhere first before cholera start to dey kill people.

When will you go back to your own state of Ogun, and complain to Amosun??
Re: The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos) by bablogee(m): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]
simplemach:
Ok, but please do not forget that the danfo you see today were once new and looked probably more attractive than these ones as at then until they got to the hands of Nigerians.. .
Bad road and sound maintenance culture are our major problems when it comes to auto mobile, anyways bad economy/governance I harbinger of all.
Re: The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos) by bablogee(m): 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
simplemach:
Ok, but please do not forget that the danfo you see today were once new and looked probably more attractive than these ones as at then until they got to the hands of Nigerians.. .
Bad road and sound maintenance culture are our major problems when it comes to auto mobile, anyways bad economy/governance is the harbinger of all.
Re: The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos) by Assassin101: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
na wa ooo

Yomboy4ever:

My fear too don't know what will happen to the drivers and conductors..
Re: The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos) by Eagleword14(f): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
No be only 36 passengers, standing nko? Approximately 56 passengers... Lolz
Re: The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos) by ademi87(m): 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
madridguy:
Ambode should pack the dirt everywhere first before cholera start to dey kill people.
my brother the thing tire me...... gory sight everywhere, e con be like say other states dey con dump refuse for Lagos
Re: The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos) by ikezudon(m): 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
and we would still stand las las like BRT... God dey sha..

in other news, check this out.. Legends of the Nigerian Music scene in this 21st century

https:///p9KXnM-cJ
Re: The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos) by Octaves(m): 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
HajimeSaito:
grin

They're trying. Hope a lack of maintenance culture will not jinx this. Many of those molues that are plying the roads as coffins on wheels once used to look like this. Still waiting for the day I'll see double decker buses on Nigerian roads.

[img]https://media1./images/ff6ebc0880aa811e007645b397a1b703/tenor.gif?itemid=8597846[/img]
there was a time some transport companies were using double decker coaches for long distance travels. but the trend came to an abrupt end maybe because of bad roads
Re: The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos) by Prosperchuks1344(m): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
blackpanda:
Why cant other states copy Lagos

Is only for some lazy yoots to lie down under blanket in their room and be chanting biafra...smh

e be like say bomb dey your head abi? Wetin concern Biafra with dirty Lagos? huh....!
Re: The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
madridguy:

Izit his job to pack d dirt? Y did u pour dirt indiscriminately around Lagos in d 1st place? Y can't citizens b more responsible?
Re: The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos) by Mattmafen(m): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
The problem is not the new buses, How far can we maintain these.... let's practise d maintenance culture, dats all we need in Nigeria.
Re: The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos) by Yinxies(f): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
Good to go...

Need a website for your biz? Check my siggy
Re: The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos) by winsh: 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
Alaye go soon sh1t inside this one. Lagos public transportation is controlled by the most dirty, drunk pigs and the government just doesnt care
Re: The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos) by periphetes: 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
FarahAideed:

The dirt is something else sha

Seriously I wonder how people survive at those slum areas with the extreme air pollution.
Lagos is just simply packaging. grin they just move there mess to another spot.
Re: The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos) by somehow: 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
Danfo buses were never created for commercial human transportation unlike these buses.

simplemach:
Re: The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
Nice cheesy
Re: The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hmmm, may they fine maintainace if the money to maintain does not go into one greedy mans pocket. Nigeria the beautiful country with stealing cursed leaders.
Re: The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
moscobabs:
I give it 1year to operate like new model Danfo, then it will turn to Molue just the way BRT buses are today

No maintenance culture in Nigeria
Not only will turn to molue which is good, but will turn to bolekaja.

1 Like

Re: The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
Stormyweather:
They will use standing to kill the bus grin
Be sure of that, 36 sitting, 100 standing.

1 Like

Re: The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
flex04:
He will still pack thugs full am

after they will be shouting MEGA CITY

Make mega city pass, make i see
They will employ only Tinubu's agberos and their family members just like the case of the present BRT that is mismanaged by his family. The buses are parked because no fuel, tyres are bad. Passengers will spend all the man hours waiting for Tinubu BRT.
Re: The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos) by lereinter(m): 6:43am On Jul 20, 2018
hope it will be maintained properly
Re: The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 22, 2018
Uhm
This man will be richer than tinubu before he leaves office
U think say the man no get percentage for all those road construction,bus transport etc wey I'm dey do?
The man is spending Lagos money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies / What Google Is Telling Foreigners About Nigeria / Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.