Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) (31415 Views)

Eniola Badmus And A Toke Makinwa Fan Fight Dirty Over Bikini Photos / Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram / Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
cheesy
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by Doerstech(m): 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
From #endsars to #sarsisyourfriend .....Ruggedy choose side now..
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ruggedy Preeek fell on PRO grin
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by dacitola199: 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
hmmm they don dey do something before
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by filleSouriante(f): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
Is he now a police

?
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by greggng: 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
This is the kind of woman I wanna marry. She has a way of telling you the right thing without insulting you. Kudos madam dolapo
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by PropertyDeals(f): 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
All Well And Good For Both of Them.
However, You May Need To Check My Signature In Blue Below To Be Sure You Don't Want To Miss Out On The 50% Discount Promo Currently Going On A CofO Land In The Lakowe Golf Area.
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by Cockyguy11: 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
Attention seeker
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by salford: 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
so ruggedman don eventually join SARs lol
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by cytell56: 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
BloggersNG:
Hours After cautioning him and asking him to choose sides between #endsars and #Reformsars, PPRO, Dolapo Badmus just shared a photo of she and singer Ruggedman wearing the police Uniform..
She captioned the photo that she values him, and that together they will do their best to bring the police Nigeria Deserves. see below!

''opetodolapoOfficer @ruggedybaba �I value you and all you do, this you know!! Together we will do our best to have the best ��‍♀️ police Nigerians deserve.....I miss you too my darling brother!!!

From Ebiwali----
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/after-blasting-him-ppro-dolapo-badmus.html

Yeye pair
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by HoodBillionaire: 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
wack artist
no more album sales
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by Azatitebi(m): 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
He forgot to shave he’s beards�
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by akdjr(m): 12:02am On Jul 20, 2018
Is rugged man now a police officer or a police ambassador?
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) by somehow: 7:48am On Jul 20, 2018
Nigerians are sex addicts

Anything that concerns man and equal is always seen as a sexual encounter.

Una brain eh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same / Photos From Ronke Odusanya's Naming Ceremony In America / I Finally Got To meet my favorite Nigerian artiste Timaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.