Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide (45189 Views)

‘APC Didn’t Win Presidential Poll, It Was Stolen From Us’ — LP Replies Buhari / $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari / Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide by Billygee2u: 6:28am On Jul 20, 2018
Mutemenot:
grin Waiting for a return match from Mrs. Palm wine Tapper
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide by surveyProf(m): 6:28am On Jul 20, 2018
I think this woman has an handle here in nairaland....
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide by Billygee2u: 6:29am On Jul 20, 2018
Munzy14:
One type of lady u must avoid as a human, is a frustrated lady who feels life has been unfair to her just like Loretta onochie. Nairalanders call her ngene. lol
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 20, 2018
If you think this Otobo ex, and serial womanizer is a man of God, you're on a long thing!

Nigeria is plagued with fake pastors, fake prophets, syncophants looking for what to eat under the pretense of being servant of God.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide by notoriousbabe: 7:31am On Jul 20, 2018
All of una be thief
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide by MEGAWATCH: 8:01am On Jul 20, 2018
Seekuzer:
Silence would have been golden in this case

For what?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 20, 2018
surveyProf:
I think this woman has an handle here in nairaland....
Most celebrities, media aides and personalities do.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide by surveyProf(m): 8:16am On Jul 20, 2018
lamidebaby:

Lolzz saw on dat some days ago grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide by odomanis: 8:18am On Jul 20, 2018
wakaman:
So called man of God should keep his peace as appropriate.

But no!

Men of God in the Bible never kept their cool. They were actually the thorn in the neck of most bad Kings of that time !
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide by degamemaster(m): 8:32am On Jul 20, 2018
minasota:
And a nigerian guy was caught in Russia soaking garri with snow,iffa mention d tribe now they'll say I hate Yoruba ppl

You fine jareh but, how you cum get a very good bad mouth like this? grin grin grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide by els0nm0rali(m): 8:39am On Jul 20, 2018
tamethem:

Onochie's frustration is a child's play compared to the one oozing out of your reasoning.

Just a touch from Suleiman will transform your life one time.

You need is contact? pls google!

grin

God forbid that I allow that cursed man to touch me.

Iranu. Oshi. I saw his video and I almost puked. His arrogance and pride, so nauseating.

Anyway sha, it's people like you that will kneel before him and be begging for prayers.

I'd prefer Adeboye of Redeem to pray for me than allow that wh0re monger come anywhere near me.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide by Thrifty247: 9:55am On Jul 20, 2018
lamidebaby:

Check your pm
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide by nanfan: 10:26am On Jul 20, 2018
Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLas5R5JXJ8

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide by CioAngels(f): 10:51am On Jul 20, 2018
It is a pity that the so called spokespersons of the president always makes statements that continues to put their oga in bad light.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide by TimeManager(m): 11:43am On Jul 20, 2018
ndy87:

My sickness is incurable. Worst than HIV...

U deserve it.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide by Truckpusher(m): 11:45am On Jul 20, 2018
Mutemenot:
grin Waiting for a return match from Mrs. Palm wine Tapper
grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
TimeManager:

i am stupid

thats the truth!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide by TimeManager(m): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
ndy87:

Ur sickness is incurable. Worst than HIV...

Worse than HIV.. Not worst. You deserve a dirty slap for your poor grammar. Olodo girl.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide by Rejoice5000(f): 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nigeriabiafra80:
Savage, onochie is from south south she is not igbooo
Onochie na Indian name?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
[quote author=TimeManager post=69549390]
Olodo boy.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
TimeManager:

You deserve a dirty slap for your poor grammar. Olodo boy
Bad, Worse, Worst
Ur slow! Very slow

Kiss the truth!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide by TimeManager(m): 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
ndy87:
You are unamenable to learning.
A queen premier or an Ault class could have saved you this embarrassment. Perhaps, go find a pry.sch pupil that could slap the correction into your skull. Mumu girl

Kiss the truth!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide by awakeupcall4all(m): 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
So an Olosho who always sound drunk is the best this useless government could offer??....palmwine drinking is never an anomaly but always speaking under the influence of that albeit uncouthly and senselessly is...You get the drift now?
Sheggy13:

Since when has palmwine drinking become an anomaly for someone who's supposed to be the mouthpiece of the government? I guess you'd have felt more comfortable with expensive ones like champagne or Moet. Nigerians and their holier-than-thou attitudes.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
els0nm0rali:

God forbid that I allow that cursed man to touch me.

Iranu. Oshi. I saw his video and I almost puked. His arrogance and pride, so nauseating.

Anyway sha, it's people like you that will kneel before him and be begging for prayers.

I'd prefer Adeboye of Redeem to pray for me than allow that wh0re monger come anywhere near me.

May God forgive you. you can't be so sure he is guilty of the Otobo saga. so calling him a wh0re monger is a sin.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide by els0nm0rali(m): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
tamethem:

May God forgive you. you can't be so sure he is guilty of the Otobo saga. so calling him a wh0re monger is a sin.

May God forgive all of us o.

I saw the video. I saw the evidences. And I made an educated conclusion. Maybe I'm wrong. But I sincerely doubt it.

But whatever the case may be there's no way in heaven or hell I'd let that chap pray over me.

I'm surprised people can't see through him.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
TimeManager:

You are unamenable to learning.
A king premier or an Ault class could have saved me this embarrassment. Perhaps, go find a pry.sch pupil that could slap the correction into your skull. Mumu boy

Kiss the truth!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide by TimeManager(m): 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
ndy87:
Lol@ King Premier, U be original kolomental. Ndy, biko come and be going before you go start rough play
Kiss the truth!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
TimeManager:

Lol@ King Premier, U be original kolomental.
Ndy, biko come and be going before you go start rough play. U ain't worth shit so I cant rough play with you, shift I want pour beans water.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide by TimeManager(m): 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
ndy87:

Pour your water to the other side and make sure your hands do not touch my lower region.

Kiss the truth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Out, Police Storm His Residence To Arrest Him / Kabiru Mohammed Who Created Buhari Fake Wedding Video Arrested (Photos) / Obaseki Leads Wike & PDP Governors On A Thank You Visit To Oba Of Benin(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.