Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Delta Youths Burn Down Houses Of Opposition After Death Of Chairman. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Youths Burn Down Houses Of Opposition After Death Of Chairman. Photos (30317 Views)

Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) / President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) / Pipeline Explosion In Osisioma, Abia Kills Many, Burns Down Houses (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Youths Burn Down Houses Of Opposition After Death Of Chairman. Photos by EASY39(m): 3:52am On Jul 20, 2018
Kendumazy:
Hmmmm. Buhari was right afterall.
Samsung phones. Check my signature.
Location/price.
Re: Delta Youths Burn Down Houses Of Opposition After Death Of Chairman. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:07am On Jul 20, 2018
Sheer ignorance and stupidity; imagine apparently educated ppl still believing in nonsense such as juju.
Re: Delta Youths Burn Down Houses Of Opposition After Death Of Chairman. Photos by sainthumble: 5:49am On Jul 20, 2018
Dacronym:
Your Country is Burning figuratively too
My people suffering, Suffering that can be prevented, my People enjoying the Suffering, Causing Suffering, Justifying and enabling Suffering
Using Culture and Religion to Maneuver and Worship Suffering

Fire fire fire In our Country, for this Nation.....

[b][/b]WHAT ARE YOU TALKABAUT[center][/center]
This one na verse form

Re: Delta Youths Burn Down Houses Of Opposition After Death Of Chairman. Photos by Printerscanner: 6:46am On Jul 20, 2018
fwesharumi:
They are all angry because the the chairman promise to give some of them guns that they will use to chase that dullard back to duara in 2019..

Don't kill yourself, Buhari is not leaving until 2023 when he will hand over to Yemi Osinbajo.
Re: Delta Youths Burn Down Houses Of Opposition After Death Of Chairman. Photos by richymillzz(m): 7:15am On Jul 20, 2018
My broda don't beliv everything u see on the media...dats not really wah happened
Olalan:
Really we still have a long way to go in this country if we have youths who have shallow reasoning
Re: Delta Youths Burn Down Houses Of Opposition After Death Of Chairman. Photos by richymillzz(m): 7:17am On Jul 20, 2018
Its nothing like ignorance...u don't even know the half
ItsMeAboki:
Sheer ignorance and stupidity; imagine apparently educated ppl still believing in nonsense such as juju.
Re: Delta Youths Burn Down Houses Of Opposition After Death Of Chairman. Photos by richymillzz(m): 7:19am On Jul 20, 2018
My broda gbabo,they all biliv what they see on the media,its such a big loss to ma beloved ogulagha
rawpadgin:
this is how people concludes on what they know nothing about

Am currently typing from there......

If u guys know what happened u won't speak ill of the youths

Modified: u see how underdeveloped the place is despite the huge amount SPDC is pumping into the community?

The leaders (old men) has been siphoning all the money for years until a new, young & educated chairman was elected last year
Immediately these new chairman started developing the community & @ the same time exposing those greedy elders including the king

They(the greedy elders) have tried severally to remove the chairman but he was unmovable plus the whole youths was behind him

I won't say more

But the houses being burnt belongs to those greedy elders
Re: Delta Youths Burn Down Houses Of Opposition After Death Of Chairman. Photos by Kendumazy(m): 7:34am On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Delta Youths Burn Down Houses Of Opposition After Death Of Chairman. Photos by ladygudhead(f): 8:30am On Jul 20, 2018
rawpadgin:
I dor modify my comment
Ok thanks.
Re: Delta Youths Burn Down Houses Of Opposition After Death Of Chairman. Photos by Wahala90: 10:53am On Jul 20, 2018
oweman:
After my last visit to Delta state am very convinced it will take minimum 10 years for the people of that area to start reasoning like humans as the home I visited the old woman t am dure well over 70 years was acting the militancy way .
Was at Asaba and illah the behaviour there was simply riotous .
Those people are simply animals in human skin .
Those people certainly deserve an operation Phyton and crocodile combined .

See how your stupidity is disgracing you. At least, you visited Delta but nobody wants to go to Borno. So judge which people are more like animals and violent?

1 Like

Re: Delta Youths Burn Down Houses Of Opposition After Death Of Chairman. Photos by nelcliff(m): 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
decatalyst:

Bro, whatever pain you are going through, please note that it would not last forever. Keep your head up and everything will be fine.

Thanks man... you are a true brother from another mother. one love

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pay Ransom To Kidnappers & Get A Minimum Of 15 Years Imprisonment - Senate Bill / HID Awolowo To Be Buried In A Gold Casket And A White Damask Cloth She Bought An / Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.