Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

The contract - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The contract (136992 Views)

Writers Needed For Long Term Contract / The Contract By Melanie Moreland / NADIA AND ETHAN (marriage Contract Gone Wrong) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 9:23am On Aug 13, 2018
thank you nd gud morning
Re: The contract by donteanz(m): 9:35am On Aug 13, 2018
You're Creating A Very High Personality For Yourself With Your Level Of Consistency. Keep It Coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The contract by nastynic(m): 10:18am On Aug 13, 2018
Thanks for the update Bruh, I really dig this.

1 Like

Re: The contract by izaray(f): 10:37am On Aug 13, 2018
Oh my God, loving this story like mad, more strength to ur fingers Marvel15 wink

1 Like

Re: The contract by jattopeter(m): 10:37am On Aug 13, 2018
Pls help us with more.
Re: The contract by seuncyber(m): 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
Nice one

Please more update oh
Re: The contract by mokoh(m): 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
Please more
Re: The contract by fessy0001(m): 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
Good job bro.

1 Like

Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 12:30am On Aug 14, 2018
the plane landed at charles de guelle inernational aurport which was one thier most used airlines, it has been said that the air in paris was really nice,it was a long journey indeed,it wasnt an easy thing sitting in the plane for close to seven hours it was no joke,they both came down as they went to check out thier luggages,they waved down a taxi,luckily for them the man could speak english so communication was not a problem,he showed a small sheet of paper to the man,inside the paper was the adress of the hotel they were to lodge for that night,which mr anthony had already made a reservation for them,mr anthoony had known there were going to need some france currency which was franc as he gladly gave them some.after agreeing on the fee the luggages was put inside the trunk of the car as he drove off,in aout two hours they got to the hotel it was a very tall building.the name of the hotel was bodly written le paris continental suites.the taxi drove away after unloading there luggages from the trunk of the car,he alone carried the whole luggage without getting any help from catherine,he could see how tired she was which was understandable considering the fact that they had been on the plane for so long.they came to the lobby,catherine sat on a chair while he appraoched the receptionist,she was a blonde and very beautiful.she smiled at him 'please sir what can i do for you?'.her perfume hit him strongly'i believe a reservation was made here'the lady studied him carefully before answering'when was that sir'what kind of question is that"he quickly replied herhow am i supposed to know that?.he brought out a sheet and gave it to her,she looked at it carefully before typing what was on the paper,she looked up after she was done"am sorry sir,i have confirmed it,sir one mr anthony from nigeria made reservations including feeding for three days for mr and mrs williams.it also shows you came for your honeymoon".he heaved a sigh of relief"of course we just got married two days ago and thats my wife sitting over there"he pointed at catherine was already dozing off"she is very tired,its been a long journey"he turned back to the lady who was still smiling"congratulations.he thanked her as she gave her a key"your room is 303 the third floor.he gave her a tip and walked up to catherine'she stood up as they both entered the elevator.once on the third floor it was easy locating the third floor.he opened the door as they went inside.he put the luggages inside the wardrobe while catherine went to sleep after removing her shoes,wristwatch and jewelries.he undressed and went to the bathroom for a cold shower****TBC

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 12:31am On Aug 14, 2018
sorry i would have posted more than this but something happend to my phone dat i wasnt able to post....

1 Like

Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 12:31am On Aug 14, 2018
good morning guyzz
Re: The contract by rukidanty: 2:26am On Aug 14, 2018
marvel15:
sorry i would have posted more than this but something happend to my phone dat i wasnt able to post....
ok o and thanks for the updates
Re: The contract by Jamesmatic(m): 8:41am On Aug 14, 2018
I want Richard & Catharine to bleep... grin

3 Likes

Re: The contract by izaray(f): 11:04am On Aug 14, 2018
Richard should better use his head well

What his enjoying now is another man prayer point oh, who no like better thing cool
Re: The contract by skubido(m): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
hmmmmm
Re: The contract by Ayo5991(m): 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
Enjoyment tin activited#weldon sir
Re: The contract by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
marvel15:
angry
Re: The contract by jattopeter(m): 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
You try , keep it up.

1 Like

Re: The contract by temmy998(m): 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
Pls I want to see the end of this.....
Re: The contract by Paschez(m): 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
Bleeping is a sure bet in this honeymoon grin angry
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
CATHERINE
she woke up and turned on the bed,the sun rays hit her eyes,she winched as she struggled to get up,she drew the curtains,she must have slept for so long considering the fact that she was tried,she put her legs into her slippers and stood,she wondered were he was after looking at everywhere and saw no sign of him,she pushed the door open pepped,and looked at the hall way no sign of him,could he had gone downstairs,she locked the door and entered into the elevator.she saw the receptionist and walked up to her."good morning,have u perhaps have you seen my husband this morning"the receptionist looked her,this must be the wife of the man that had a reservation yesterday.i have seen him dis morning he should be outside in the compound"..he sigh and went towards the door hoping to see him where the receptionist said.she stepped out and looked right and left,she saw him in one corner sitting down and drinking some wine.she walked up to him,on citing him he dropped the glass he was holding on the table."when did you wake up?.she quickly noticed he had shaved,only Gods knows how long she had slept.she took a chair and sat opposite to him before answering his question."i woke up some minutes ago and you were nowhere to be found,i thought you had been kidnapped.he smiled cheekingly and grabbed the glass gentle and sipped some.would you like some?he pointed to the wine he was wine,she wasnt sure whether she should drink some or not as she didnt know how her intestine was going to react to it."sure.she looked as he took another glass and poured some into the glass and gave it to her.she sipped some.richard looked at her,she was still beautiful even without makeup,this was the first time he was seeing her real face without make up,it was nice.if only they were really marr....what am i even thinking??get a hold of yourself,this is just a contract and nothing more.its going to be a long day.but it will be boring if there is no activities lined up for that day,just then an idea came into his mind."catherine how about we go out today and catch some fun.we cant just sit here all day doing nothing."the sound of going out and have fun was tempting,but what she feared most will happen?and she wont be able to resist it,she has been fighting tooth and nail,so that he wont develop feelings for him,and so far it was working ,but going out was...catherine.are you alright?she came back from her reverie.she smiled awarkedly.."am sorry,you talked about going out,but i want to ask where exactly do you want to go and moreso we are strangers here.if we get lost,that will be disastrous..."dont be scared,we could ask from the receptionist,am sure she will have a lot of ideas on her head"that was actually true,all she needs to do is keep her distance and make sure nothing happens."alright lets go"he was very happy she agreed to go because going alone would seem funless.so where do u want us to go?..he rolled his eyes to think of where will be perfect..he got it instantly.i think we should go to the beach.and the sea will serve as a nice view...thats a good idea anyways..she stood up i think i need to take my shower.he looked at her ravishing figure and swallowed hard,he couldnt keep his eyes off her as she went inside,whats wrong with me??he asked himself..remember that sandra loves you and dont do anything to break her heart..it was really tough keeping that promise,catherine makes it very hard,he relaxed back on the chair and continued drinking his wine.....a fun filled day awaits,but only God knows what lies in stock for both of them..***TBC..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The contract by pacifust058(m): 11:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
Thanks for the update, and please the next one quick
Re: The contract by emprorbolaji(m): 8:50am On Aug 15, 2018
Thanks 4 d update
Re: The contract by Paschez(m): 9:45am On Aug 15, 2018
Fire down shaperly
Re: The contract by jattopeter(m): 9:54am On Aug 15, 2018
pls drop more , I doff my cap for you. please watch your construction abit ''he'' ''she''
Re: The contract by izaray(f): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2018
This Op is just too good at keeping people on suspense. Kudos!
Re: The contract by Ann2012(f): 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
Thanks for the update

The feelings are building from both parties
Re: The contract by skubido(m): 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
hmmmmm,, I ,pity Sandra

OP i sight u, more ooooo
Re: The contract by francium001: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
Sandra is a gooooal, but Emeka is there to fill-in the gap
Re: The contract by Rockyrascal(m): 9:06am On Aug 16, 2018
Good morning marvel; I woke up anticipating for an update but no new one. Am a ghost reader o cheesy

Please update us as soon as possible; this is an interesting story...more ink to your pen.

1 Like

Re: The contract by Surrey2Bimshire: 10:51am On Aug 16, 2018
Rockyrascal:
Good morning marvel; I woke up anticipating for an update but no new one. Am a ghost reader o cheesy

Please update us as soon as possible; this is an interesting story...more ink to your pen.

Same here lol. I’ve been refreshing the page every few min ...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Unrequited / I See Things Others Do Not See... / In Memory Only (Romance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.