Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

The contract - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The contract (136913 Views)

Writers Needed For Long Term Contract / The Contract By Melanie Moreland / NADIA AND ETHAN (marriage Contract Gone Wrong) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The contract by donteanz(m): 12:26am On Aug 26, 2018
Feed Me More
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 7:30am On Aug 26, 2018
good morning everyone..am feeling much better..i will try and give you an update today
Re: The contract by Rockyrascal(m): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2018
Marvel is good to know you are healthy now; happy sunday.
Re: The contract by Ajibaba101(m): 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
wink
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
RICHARD
it has been a long day there was no doubt about that he was very tired.the work load was very heavy.and he has just been promoted to the assistant to the CEO,which was because of the deal he had with catherine.the whole company was filled with the rumors of thier wedding which left a lot of staffs shocked.he was also hungry,he didnt know whether he should stop by at a restaurant to eat something but he was someone who doesnt fancy food from outside he believed home made food was the best.he pressed the horn loudly twice before the gateman opened the gate as he drove in.he saw his wifes car outside,she had left the office earlier because she left all the work to him..he came down,locked the car and went inside,timmediately he entered the strong aroma of the delicacy hit his nose,which made his stomach groul all d more,he tipped toed to the kitchen and saw catherine busy prepring soup.

catherine felt a presence,she turned and saw him just staring
"what are you staring at?.he was jolted back to life when he heard her voice.
"i just came in some moment ago and the aroma of the soup drew me here"
"i heard the honking of your car horn"
"so what is it you are preparing?"
"just efo riro with amala.am sure you are tired,so just go in and shower then come back,the food would be ready by then"
"alright.and thank you"he licked his lips as he couldnt wait to devour the meal,he quickly rushed into the bedroom since they had both decided to have seperate rooms.he removed his clothes and went into the bathtub...****

after the meal,he sat in the large sitting to watch the evening news,a call came in it was sandra,
"hi sandra.how was your day?"
"it was fine am at the front of your house"he looked at catherine surprised,who wasnt even looking at his side at all.he stood up and went to the gate,he opened the gate and saw sandra standing looking very sexy,he swallowed hard,she was wearing a short gown which was above her knee and the gown was revealing her cleavage,he was totally lost.
"i know you are surprised to see me but i intentionally wanted to surprise you"
"there is no doubt,you are a good presnt,come in"he moved aside as he allowed her to come in,and closed the gate,as the gateman stood and watched on as they both entered.catherine was surprised when she saw sandra.
"sandra,why didnt you call ahead and tell us you were coming"
"i wanted to surprise richard"richard stood up
"so what would like to take?"
"ha..dont worry richard am alright.i ate before coming,so i would rather take juice"he dissapeared and was later back with a tray with some meat and juice he served her on a stool and sat close to her as they continued gisting..when she was done he returned it back to the kitchen,he later came back and pulled her up
"lets go into my room"he helped her with her bag as they both went inside the bedroom..TBC

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The contract by seuncyber(m): 12:32am On Aug 27, 2018
Is good to have you back

Nice update

Keep it coming

1 Like

Re: The contract by marychommy(f): 4:18am On Aug 27, 2018
Kia meaning what pls dat too harsh on Kathy no lady can take such pls Richard shld borrow some sense but Sandra is very wicked she intentionally wants to push Kathy to d wall. contract or not pls d torture is too much just wish she will get a guy to play a role of a boy friend. Two can play d game

2 Likes

Re: The contract by Surrey2Bimshire: 8:05am On Aug 27, 2018
marychommy:
Kia meaning what pls dat too harsh on Kathy no lady can take such pls Richard shld borrow some sense but Sandra is very wicked she intentionally wants to push Kathy to d wall. contract or not pls d torture is too much just wish she will get a guy to play a role of a boy friend. Two can play d game

Sandra and Richard didn’t do anything wrong .Lol there was an agreement.
Re: The contract by Dholyboy(m): 10:19am On Aug 27, 2018
marychommy:

When Kathy is forming boss.. she doesn't want the dude to taste her puna on the basis of contract marriage tormenting Richard with konji.. What did you expect?

And besides, Kathy was aware of their relationship before the contract.

As for Sandra, she no wan lose that handsome dude.. She's definitely sending aunty Kathy a message.

Marvel Well-done bro.

More update pls
Re: The contract by skubido(m): 10:41am On Aug 27, 2018
hmmmmmmmm

OP tanks for the update
Re: The contract by izaray(f): 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
This Sandra of a girl is very wicked sha, did she wanna give Katty heart attack ni cool

Thanks Marvel i'm glad you're getting strong now
Re: The contract by Ann2012(f): 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
Aunty Sandra go siddon jor

OP abeg get one cute bobo for my Catherine, make she sef do yanga for Bros Richard

2 Likes

Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 4:36am On Aug 28, 2018
CATHERINE
she wondered what they had been doing for the past one hour,she dropped the remote and walked slowly she stopped abruptly when she heard moans coming from the room..what the Bleep! She couldnt believe her ears.how can he be doing that kind of thing in their matrimonial home what if one of their family members comes in.she was more than pissed.she went back and continued wacthing t.v..
after about thirty minutes they came out,she could see the wicked grin on sandra,which suggested to her that she did it deliberatetly,she felt like grabbing her hair and pulling it out.but she managed to control her temper..she heard her saying goodbye with the wicked grin still on her face nd she and richard went out.he came back after seeing her off..she stood up immediately.
"richard we need to talk"he looked at her surprised,what could she want to possibly talk about.
"about what?."he sat pouring himself some juice.rxpecting her to talk
"have you lost your mind,richard how can you do such a filthy thing"his facial expression changed immediately.
"whats that supposed to mean?.what could i possibly have done to make you make such a statement"
"i think you know better what am talking about.and if you want to do your thing not in our matrimonial home"he finally got the message.she must have the moans coming from his room.
"are you talking about what happened between me and sandra..i thought i was free to do anything i want.you said so yourself.whats exactly your problem cat?
"doing what you like in our matrimonial home.what if one of my family member come in?
"and so?listen carefully to me catherine.i want you to always remember the fact that this a contract and nothing more.so dont lecture me on what to do.as to what you said it is my problem to solve not yours.so stay the hell out of my business!!"he grabbed his car keys and stormed out
of the house.how could he be so cold to her..she felt almost felt like crying..as she strecthed herself on the sofa and turned the dstv to another channel..TBC
"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 5:21am On Aug 28, 2018
sorry guyz i would have posted more but my ba3 is low...
Re: The contract by francium001: 6:24am On Aug 28, 2018
Richard this is complete wickedness oo, even if its a 'CONTRACT' courtsey demands you give cathy some respect. There is GOD OO

2 Likes

Re: The contract by Ann2012(f): 7:40am On Aug 28, 2018
marvel15:
sorry guyz i would have posted more but my ba3 is low...

Thanks for the update

Please charge up, so that you can post more pls wink
Re: The contract by pacifust058(m): 8:19am On Aug 28, 2018
This Sandra of a girl is insane, let's wait and see how she lost Richard to Kat
Re: The contract by Rockyrascal(m): 9:07am On Aug 28, 2018
Nice update marvel, am just trying to create a character for Catherine and richard.

CATHERINE grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The contract by Rockyrascal(m): 9:08am On Aug 28, 2018
RICHARD cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The contract by izaray(f): 11:19am On Aug 28, 2018
marvel15:
sorry guyz i would have posted more but my[b] ba3 is low[/b]...
Cha!! E no go better for those NEPA officials for ur area tongue

Marvel we need more update plssssss

1 Like

Re: The contract by zeezeegal(m): 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
Stupid...Hegoat
Re: The contract by skubido(m): 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
OP tanks a lot for the update.

catherine should not complain na,, Richard too should behave
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
CATHERINE
she stood there not knowing what to do,she just had a flat tire,worse she was standing in the sun looking around hoping to see a vulcanizer but there was none,passerby didnt offer to help.she picked her phone from her purse and dialed richard number but it was unreachable.suddenly a black g-wagon packed in front of her own car she wondered who it could be,a young handsome tall man came down he was wearing dark shade making it difficult for her to see his face clearly,he approached her,removed his spec,she couldnt believe his eyes.
"fred! Is this really you?"she forgot her problem for a while and threw herself on him almost throwing him off balance.
"yeah..its been a long time cat."she smelled nice there was no doubt about that,which was one of the reason he liked her before he went to the u.k,scotland to be precise.she always dressed in a killer way making all men drool at the sight of her.he detached from her
"what is an angel like you doing in this hot sun?"he asked her concerned
"i had a puntured tyre,and i was looking for help but none came"she said that still smiling at him,she was truly happy to see him
"now am here,am going to be your helping angel if there is something like that"she smiled at the joke.he looked at his wristwatch."where exactly are you going,so that i can drop you off"
"am going back to the office and moreso what about my car?"
"i will call my mechanic and he will help you fix it then he will drive it back to your house"
"i cant leave my car to someone i dont knw"
"dont worry,i assure he is a trustworthy person.we will frist drive to his shop and you will drop your keys and everything will sorted out"he could see she was worried
"alright."
"i know you are scared but anything that happens i will take full responsibility"she was convinced and nodded in agreement,she locked the car after taking her handbag.and they walked to his car.

FRED
he sat on the sofa which was in his large sitting room,he had never imagined that he would meet catherine one day.he could remember when they were both in the university they had dated and planed their future together,but God know best for all his creature.he smiled at himself as he drank the wine.he picked up his and dialled her number.they had previously exchanged numbers during thier encounter.it rang a few times before she picked it
"hello cat its me fred"
"oh! Fred thanks for your help today,i really appreciate it"
"dont mention,i only did what any good samaritan would have done"
"alright.i wanted to ask about your family the other time but it skipped my mind.hope everyone is okay?"
"of course,dad and mum are in the u.s for a business seminar while my two sisters are in school"
"extend mah greetings to them"
"of course.the reason i called is because perhaps we could hang out tomorrow"he was hearing a voice in the background,it was a male voice he could tell.
"am sorry fred i wish i could but i have a lot of work in the office tomorrow some froeign investors are coming,and moreso now that my dad has left the management of the company to me,my workload has increased two fold.am sorry"
"its alright.maybe some other time when you have time"
"sure"
"is someone there with you?"
"yes.thats my husband"he thought he didnt hear her well
"your what!.you didnt tell me you were married"
"sorry about that,i got married some weeks ago.i will introduce him to you later"
"alright"he heard as she yawned as he could tell she was tired"alright let me release you.i wish you a beautiful night rest"
"and you to"he ended the calldropping the phone beside him..he couldnt believe she was already married..he stood up and went inside.
after dropping the call he wondered who it was,he guessed it must be a guy,but he couldnt ask her.more importantly he hasnt been able to sleep after how he spoke so rudely to her,she deserved better treatment from him,he stood up from where he was sitting and sat beside her.she shifted immediately as she as scared.what was he trying to do!.he noticing this quickly spoke in an attempt to assure her.
"am sorry i scared you,but i dont want you to be scared.i just want to say sorry"
"for what exactly?"
"for the way i spoke to you yesterday and what i did"she finally got the message.this was her own chance to also get her revenge "i never knew you also have a brain because if you had i wonder why you didnt use it"what the hell!.he was trying to be a gentleman but she was insulting him.he stood up
"whats that supposed to mean cat.just because am apologizing doesnt give you the license to insult me"
"oh!you came with the thought in your head that if i just apologize to her she would accept.am not a fool richard."he knew she was upset but he never imagined it would be this hard.he didnt know what else to do,so he went down on his knees
"am sorry cat.am really sorry,fighting wont do us any good,lets just put our differences beside and live in harmony,pending the time the contract will expire and moreso think about your dad,if he hear us fighting he wont be happy.so let the sleeping dog lie."what he said sank into her as she felt sorry..
"am sorry also for what i said earlier.and you are right.we are two matured people,so we should act matured.have forgiven you"she smiled urging him to stand up.he stood up and said goodnyte and retired for that night::TBC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The contract by izaray(f): 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
Marvel thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: The contract by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
The piece is interesting but try and be consistent..... The dragging is too much already, many must have lost interest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
thanks eagle its noted and i will try my best
Re: The contract by Wonderz1: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
Nice post
Re: The contract by Wonderz1: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
Nice story
Re: The contract by skubido(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
hmmmmmm

OP tanks a lot for the update

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply)

Unrequited / I See Things Others Do Not See... / In Memory Only (Romance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.