Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Is A Sick, Demented Fool For Her Nigeria Air Remarks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Is A Sick, Demented Fool For Her Nigeria Air Remarks (4761 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili Is A Sick, Demented Fool For Her Nigeria Air Remarks by Rossikki: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2018

''Nigeria Air Must Fail, Says Oby Ezekwesili"
REALLY??
OBY EZEKWESILI, YOU ARE A SICK, DEMENTED FOOL.

NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU ARE OPPOSED TO THE GOVT, YOU DO NOT EXPRESS A WISH FOR NATIONAL PROJECTS TO FAIL.

IF YOU DO THIS, YOU ARE MAD, AND YOU ARE A SICK FOOL.

AND THOSE NL FOLKS TYPING GARBAGE IN SUPPORT OF YOUR LUNACY ARE A DISGRACE.

ETHIOPIAN AIRLINES TODAY IS BRINGING IN BILLIONS OF DOLLARS INTO THE ETHIOPIAN ECONOMY. IT IS A LARGE CONTRIBUTOR TO THEIR ECONOMIC RESURGENCE, BOOSTING TRADE, INVESTMENT, AND TOURISM IN THAT COUNTRY.

THE NIGERIANS HERE TALKING ABOUT ''provide basic amenities first'' NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE LESS RELIANT THE NATION IS ON OIL, THROUGH FOR INSTANCE A STRONG AVIATION SECTOR CHARACTERISED BY LOWER COST TRAVEL PROVIDED BY A NATIONAL CARRIER, THE BETTER IT WILL BE FOR THE ENTIRE ECONOMY.

INSTEAD OF USING YOUR BRAINS, YOU DECIDE TO SPIT ON EFFORTS BEING MADE TO IMPROVE YOUR OWN COUNTRY. YOU ARE A DISGRACE.

ETHIOPIAN AIRLINES IS TODAY THE PRIDE OF ALL AFRICA. IT IS ONE OF THE WORLD'S TOP AIRLINES.

ETHIOPIA DID NOT WAIT TO BE ABLE TO ''provide basic amenities'' FOR ALL ITS CITIZENS BEFORE ESTABLISHING THAT AIRLINE. THEY SAW THE AIRLINE AS A MEANS OF BUILDING THEIR ECONOMY SO THAT IT COULD ''provide basic amenities''.

BUT ALL NIGERIANS WANT TO DO IS SIT DOWN, DO NOTHING, AND EXPECT THE ''OIL MONEY'' TO ANSWER ALL THEIR DEVELOPMENT PROBLEMS, EVEN THOUGH BASIC RESEARCH SHOWS THE OIL INCOME IS NOWHERE NEAR SUFFICIENT TO DO THIS, FOR A COUNTRY OF 200 MILLION PEOPLE, AND THAT OTHER SOURCES OF INVESTMENT AND INCOME ARE DESPERATELY NEEDED.

BUNCH OF HOPELESS, PERENNIALLY DISGRUNTLED PEOPLE.

YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE A NATIONAL AIRLINE TO BE HONEST..... GO BACK TO CHANCHANGI AIRLINES AND DANA AIR, AND RECEIVING INSULTS FROM FOREIGN AIR HOSTESSES ON A DAILY BASIS.

I SUSPECT YOU ACTUALLY PREFER THIS, BEING SADO-MASOCHISTS.
undecided undecided

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Is A Sick, Demented Fool For Her Nigeria Air Remarks by luvmijeje(f): 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
Your insult is too much. I've to force to myself to read through your insult. I tire for you. Half of the post is full of insult, the other half is at least sensible.

Oby didn't tell us why she think it's a waste but for someone of her station, she should be able to communicate with less saltiness.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Is A Sick, Demented Fool For Her Nigeria Air Remarks by sarrki(m): 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
100% in agreement

She is a frustrated seeking appointment lady

11 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Is A Sick, Demented Fool For Her Nigeria Air Remarks by Rossikki: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
luvmijeje:
Your insult is too much. I've to force to myself to read through your insult. I tire for you. Half of the post is full of insult, the other half is at least sensible.

Oby didn't tell us why she think it's a waste but for someone of her station, she should be able to communicate with less saltiness.

I'm tired of being polite to people who reason like animals.

How can you be wishing and praying for your own country to fail?

Is Buhari Nigeria? If because you hate Buhari you don't want anything he does to impact positively on the lives of Nigerians, then it means you are in it for yourself. You don't actually love Nigerians. You love yourself, and your own personal principles/ideology.

That makes you selfish, and unworthy of polite consideration.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Is A Sick, Demented Fool For Her Nigeria Air Remarks by Donald95(m): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
Rossikki:

Is Buhari Nigeria? If because you hate Buhari you don't want anything he does to impact positively on the lives of Nigerians, then it means you are in it for yourself. You don't actually love Nigerians. You love yourself, and your own personal principles/ideology.

For your mind,do you think you are sensible ?

Common Refinery, Economy, Security he couldn't manage why then will he waste money on things he can't manage.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Is A Sick, Demented Fool For Her Nigeria Air Remarks by luvmijeje(f): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
Rossikki:

You made a point. Honestly Oby surprised me. I never knew her to be irrational with her words but I'll give her the benefit of doubt to explain herself better

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Is A Sick, Demented Fool For Her Nigeria Air Remarks by chicoMX(m): 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
luvmijeje:

luvmejeje love me tender

you're my sugar, my honey, my tender lover grin

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Is A Sick, Demented Fool For Her Nigeria Air Remarks by luvmijeje(f): 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
chicoMX:

luvmejeje love me tender

you're my sugar, my honey, my tender lover grin

Wetin do you?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Is A Sick, Demented Fool For Her Nigeria Air Remarks by Rossikki: 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
Donald95:

Common Refinery, Economy, Security he couldn't manage why then will he waste money on things he can't manage.

Ethiopian Airlines was developed and nurtured AT THE VERY SAME TIME that country was enduring starvation, drought, war, terrorism, and underdevelopment. Look at Ethiopian Airlines today. They can stand side by side with any airline in the world, incliuding British Airways, Lufthansa, Swissair, Air France, Emirates, among others.

Why? They believed in themselves, despite all impediments.

Lesson: You never ever underestimate your capabilities, or curtail your ambitions as a nation and as a people, based on current or past circumstances.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Is A Sick, Demented Fool For Her Nigeria Air Remarks by Guestlander: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
Rossikki:

Ethiopian Airlines was developed and nurtured AT THE VERY SAME TIME that country was enduring starvation, drought, war, terrorism, and underdevelopment. Look at Ethiopian Airlines today. They can stand side by side with any airline in the world.

Lesson: You never ever underestimate your capabilities, or curtail your ambitions as a nation and as a people, based on current or past circumstances.

You have a point.

7 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Is A Sick, Demented Fool For Her Nigeria Air Remarks by chicoMX(m): 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
luvmijeje:

Wetin do you?
Ya Moniker, reminds me of one song like that

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Is A Sick, Demented Fool For Her Nigeria Air Remarks by CoolFreeday(m): 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
No need to insult her, let her give us her reasons first.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Is A Sick, Demented Fool For Her Nigeria Air Remarks by Donald95(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
Rossikki:

Ethiopian Airlines was developed and nurtured AT THE VERY SAME TIME that country was enduring starvation, drought, war, terrorism, and underdevelopment. Look at Ethiopian Airlines today. They can stand side by side with any airline in the world.

Ethiopia is a country that wants to move forward not Nigeria.

Even if this government party establishes it, when opposition finally wins, they will like to tarnish the other party image by destroying most of their achievements Nigeria is not ready yet.

I stand with Oby

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Is A Sick, Demented Fool For Her Nigeria Air Remarks by Lipscomb(m): 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
Be prepare bro because her kin will fight you . you should have not bother to write this because they see anything good in buhari government .buhari is their enemy.
Rossikki:

Ethiopian Airlines was developed and nurtured AT THE VERY SAME TIME that country was enduring starvation, drought, war, terrorism, and underdevelopment. Look at Ethiopian Airlines today. They can stand side by side with any airline in the world, incliuding British Airways, Lufthansa, Swissair, Air France, Emirates among others.

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Is A Sick, Demented Fool For Her Nigeria Air Remarks by Rossikki: 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
Donald95:

Ethiopia is a country that wants to move forward not Nigeria.

Even if this government party establishes it, when opposition finally wins, they will like to tarnish the other party image by destroying most of their achievements Nigeria is not ready yet.

I stand with Oby

By your own words you crucify yourself. YOU do not want Nigeria to move forward, and are projecting your negativity onto a hypothetical ''opposition party''. You are ''with Oby'' because you are a disgrace to humanity. Why don't you emigrate since you are useless and worthless to our country?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Is A Sick, Demented Fool For Her Nigeria Air Remarks by KazeemIbrahim1: 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
buhariguy:
She is a jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pig of Biafra corrupt PDP

Trying to see if you have sense..

12 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Is A Sick, Demented Fool For Her Nigeria Air Remarks by Addme: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
I was amazed when I saw it too.
For the record,this is a Nigeria project and not Buhari's.No matter how we hate this Daura man,Nigeria should come first.
Nigeria Railway was totally in comatose before someone thought of reviving it.Now see what we have as every successive government will continue to build on it till it gets better.
No matter how who started a project,so far it's for the overall interest of all,i think we need to support it......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Is A Sick, Demented Fool For Her Nigeria Air Remarks by buhariguy(m): 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
Donald95:

the government she served kill Nigeria airline.
What else will you expect from such jobless aggressive lazy fellow who will never be happy if such airline is revive

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Is A Sick, Demented Fool For Her Nigeria Air Remarks by Jokerman(m): 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
Rossikki:

What you said now can also be used to describe you and other BMC clowns...

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Is A Sick, Demented Fool For Her Nigeria Air Remarks by Donald95(m): 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
Rossikki:

By your own words you crucify yourself. YOU do not want Nigeria to move forward, and are projecting your negativity onto a hypothetical ''opposition party''. You are ''with Oby'' because you are a disgrace to humanity. Why don't you emigrate since you are useless and worthless to our country?

Kill yourself bro. Nigeria had been misplacing priority right from time.

We don't need Any nonsense Air. We need stomach Infrastructure. We need our jobs back and we need our ports, Refinary to start functioning properly let them manage these ones first B4 talking of air. Tell that to your dulladian Presidiot

7 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Is A Sick, Demented Fool For Her Nigeria Air Remarks by Donald95(m): 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
buhariguy:
What else will you expect from such jobless aggressive lazy fellow who will never be happy if such airline is revive

Going by your claims,But, that same Criminal president Endorsed Mr dullard in 2015 and many morons sang his praises

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Is A Sick, Demented Fool For Her Nigeria Air Remarks by bobnatlo(m): 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
Thanks to NL some people that know nothing about economy is joining issues with a former vp of world bank.
That worked tirelessly for this govt to come to power. Only for you people to be entertaining him. Walahi Ina u get work infact.

Op direct ur anger to the Minister that can't answer serious aviation question on the project.

Clueless politicians are playing wit ur head, ur busy here transferring agression around a mushroom audience in NL.

Mind u anything she says is news for lots of media both home n abroad. While in NL u don't even have up to 100likes for all ur ranting.

Go and ask the Minister y partners like Boeing n Airbus are not trusting FG on this one bit. When others airlines want to start or expand, they go into partnership and leasing of new aircrafts with Boeing n Airbus. But in Air Nigeria, they want to collect their money cash, even for tokumbo aircrafts.

Their are critical questions the aviation minister needs to provide.
When u interact with experienced professionals in aviation. You will realize that there are so many unanswered questions that FG & the minister is mute about. This looks more like political move to woo voters than actually getting a national carrier.

Though Aviation and Rail is really not profit making anywhere in the world. They are actually a critical catalyst for economic development & job creation. Henc y many govts pump in so much in to it.

I do really wish that we have one as a nation.

But when u look at the economic indices of countries in Africa with large n thriving Aviation. You will notice that they have far better economic growth n indices compared with nigeria.

We can't have population growth rate of over 2.6%, economic gdp growth of just 1.9% and crime rate of over 7%. Producing 6 poor people in every 1min. And the govt making noise about aviation logo.
When we actually grew our Gdp at about 19.17% as far back as 2004

There's really much the govt needs to do than this jamboree.
So Oby is absolutely right here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Is A Sick, Demented Fool For Her Nigeria Air Remarks by Dtribeless: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
buhariguy:

She's correct; hopefully the airline attempt fails. The government cannot run hotels, airlines and that kind of stuff; they should leave it to the private sectors and enable them. Plus this airline logo release if for illiterate Nigerians (sadly massive). Have they bought planes? Do you know how long it takes to delivers planes (Buhari would be out of office, just like the jets he bought from America)? They are just giving Buharideens and Buharists something to "brag" about to other illiterates. Furthermore, when they set up this government airline, would they hire based on quota too?? YEYE PEOPLE DESERVING YEYE GOVERNMENT.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Is A Sick, Demented Fool For Her Nigeria Air Remarks by nwabobo: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
Rossikki:

REALLY??
OBY EZEKWESILI, YOU ARE A SICK, DEMENTED FOOL.

NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU ARE OPPOSED TO THE GOVT, YOU DO NOT EXPRESS A WISH FOR NATIONAL PROJECTS TO FAIL.

AND THOSE NL FOLKS TYPING GARBAGE IN SUPPORT OF YOUR LUNACY ARE A DISGRACE.

ETHIOPIAN AIRLINES TODAY IS BRINGING IN BILLIONS OF DOLLARS INTO THE ETHIOPIAN ECONOMY. IT IS A LARGE CONTRIBUTOR TO THEIR ECONOMIC RESURGENCE, BOOSTING TRADE, INVESTMENT, AND TOURISM IN THAT COUNTRY.

THE NIGERIANS HERE TALKING ABOUT ''provide basic amenities first'' NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE LESS RELIANT THE NATION IS ON OIL, THROUGH FOR INSTANCE A STRONG AVIATION SECTOR CHARACTERISED BY LOWER COST TRAVEL PROVIDED BY A NATIONAL CARRIER, THE BETTER IT WILL BE FOR THE ENTIRE ECONOMY.

INSTEAD OF USING YOUR BRAINS, YOU DECIDE TO SPIT ON EFFORTS BEING MADE TO IMPROVE YOUR OWN COUNTRY. YOU ARE A DISGRACE.

ETHIOPIAN AIRLINES IS TODAY THE PRIDE OF ALL AFRICA. IT IS ONE OF THE WORLD'S TOP AIRLINES.

ETHIOPIA DID NOT WAIT TO BE ABLE TO ''provide basic amenities'' FOR ALL ITS CITIZENS BEFORE ESTABLISHING THAT AIRLINE. THEY SAW THE AIRLINE AS A MEANS OF BUILDING THEIR ECONOMY SO THAT IT COULD ''provide basic amenities''.

BUT ALL NIGERIANS WANT TO DO IS SIT DOWN, DO NOTHING, AND EXPECT THE ''OIL MONEY'' TO ANSWER ALL THEIR DEVELOPMENT PROBLEMS, EVEN THOUGH BASIC RESEARCH SHOWS THE OIL INCOME IS NOWHERE NEAR SUFFICIENT TO DO THIS, FOR A COUNTRY OF 200 MILLION PEOPLE, AND THAT OTHER SOURCES OF INVESTMENT AND INCOME ARE DESPERATELY NEEDED.

BUNCH OF HOPELESS, PERENNIALLY DISGRUNTLED PEOPLE.

YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE A NATIONAL AIRLINE TO BE HONEST..... GO BACK TO CHANCHANGI AIRLINES AND DANA AIR, AND RECEIVING INSULTS FROM FOREIGN AIR HOSTESSES ON A DAILY BASIS.

I SUSPECT YOU ACTUALLY PREFER THIS, BEING SADO-MASOCHISTS.
undecided undecided

Ya mama.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Is A Sick, Demented Fool For Her Nigeria Air Remarks by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
Rossikki:

Please who is rossikki

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Is A Sick, Demented Fool For Her Nigeria Air Remarks by Rossikki: 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
Dtribeless:

A country does not need an airline, you idiot. America, France, UK and Germany have no national airline, you doofus.

British Airways was established as a national airline, and later privatised, but is still the national flag carrier.

Of course a country does not HAVE to have a national airline. That doesn't mean it shouldn't, especially when it is a developing nation long reliant on a single source of income, and needing desperately to expand its resource base, boost the economy, and create employment. Do you realise that the national airline will employ thousands of people, and indirectly, hundreds of thousands, if not millions? Go and read about what Ethiopian Airliines has done for the Ethioipian economy. They could have easily said ''We don't need a national airline because USA and France don't have one''.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike: Illegal Crude Refiners Ruining Our Health, National Economy / Nigeria Can Not Work Stop Wasting Your Time (pictures) / Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.