Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election (30671 Views)

APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election / See The "Bridge" Built By A House Of Representative Member Seeking Re-election / Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by ijustdey: 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
Taraba State Governor, Darius Ishaku, said on Thursday that a plan has been hatched by the Federal Government to stop him and six other governors from seeking re-election next year.

Ishaku stated this he hosted former Vice President Atiku Abubakar at the State Government House in Jalingo.

He said: “I have been told on good authority that seven of us (governors) have been enlisted to be stopped from coming back in 2019.

“That all arsenals, whether airplanes, guns and whatever means shall be used to wrestle power from us by hook or crook.
“I told them they are not God.

“It was God’s willing that I am in the saddle as governor today.

“Everyone desires that Nigeria should be one. We must continue to keep the country united.”

He urged Atiku to do something about “election rigging” in the country.

The governor said there were dysfunctional units in the system that should be repaired for the country to move forward.

“I am the governor and chief security officer of my state, but in reality, I am helpless in terms of security.

“I am handicapped, I am a toothless bulldog,” Ishaku added.

He urged the National Assembly to expedite action on the establishment of state police.

Ishaku also faulted the anti-graft crusade of the current administration, saying “corruption is not all about money.”

He said: “Corruption is not all about funds. If someone steals N100 million and you jail him for 100 days and another person kills 100 innocent people with AK47 and you allow him to go free, it is the worst form of corruption.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/fg-plotting-to-stop-me-six-others-from-seeking-re-election-ishaku/

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by sarrki(m): 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ishaku seriously you and Ortom with Badaru Of jigawa and the most useless youngest governor of Kogi did not deserves second term

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by Mentcee(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ekwensu kpokwaa Buhari ökü

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by Mentcee(m): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:
Ishaku seriously you and Ortom with Badaru Of jigawa and the most useless youngest governor of Kogi did not deserves second term

Please pity your life.

115 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by udoka55555: 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
I wish governors have power..

they call them chief security officers when they can't even secure their lives..

but asking Atiku to do something about Election rigging sounds somehow to me......

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by FarahAideed: 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
All the Governors who stood against the Fulani Invasion I guess

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by sarrki(m): 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mentcee:

Seriously Buhari is not to be blamed when a governor is not performing

Example is Ambode, Elechi, Wike and Anambra Governor why are they not victimized?

Coz you can see they are working

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by docadams: 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mentcee:

And if the allegations are unfounded, may it locate you IJN

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
angry

Why are you panicking, if you are doing what you were voted in for to do your people will vote you enmass but: I doubt that this one you are shivering like who's feeling feverish.

Oga Ishaku, do us a favour and go and look bush and leave us alone angry

9 Likes

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by GOFRONT(m): 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
As if they have the interest of the masses at heart

1 Like

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by sarrki(m): 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
FarahAideed:
All the Governors who stood against the Fulani Invasion I guess

Tell me any tangible thing Darius did to warrant reelection?

Nothing

Even the only road leading to Jalingo can’t be dualized.

People die on weekly basis along kasuwa Vera axis and mile6 every time

Yet all he can do is to do a shady shoulder and bumps

That’s why he was nicknamed governor of shoulder

They played religious card when they failed there people to whip up religious or ethnic sentiment

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by sarrki(m): 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mentcee:

Please pity your life.

Shut up

You lack basic understanding about this so called rogues marauding has freedom fighters

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by Mentcee(m): 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

Example is Ambode, Elechi, Wike and Anambra Governor why are they not victimized?

How insanity afflicts guys shivers me...

16 Likes

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by FarahAideed: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

Nothing

People die on weekly basis along kasuwa Vera axis and mile6 every time

They played religious card when they failed there people to whip up religious or ethnic sentiment

Tell me any tangible thing Buhari has done to warrant re election

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by awakeupcall4all(m): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
For daring to stop the terrorist in aso rock and his ja.janweed fulani brother from their killing spree and land grabbing adventures!!

Yet this useless lanky thing called Buhari will keep saying politicians are responsible or it is gaddafi or what have you

God punish devil!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:
You are very right with this.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by sarrki(m): 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
FarahAideed:

Tell me any tangible thing Buhari has done to warrant re election

If for signing Lagos to be out of federal government alone he has done well to me

Lagos Ibadan expressway wasn’t abandoned

Ilorin- ogbomosho- oyo-Ibadan road

Lagos -Ibadan railway

Giving Lagos the go ahead to construct the bridge from national theater in igamu to marina above the water ways that was denied by previous administration due to politics

Ceding state House marina to Lagos State

National stadium to Lagos stadium

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by sarrki(m): 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
post=69534522:

You are very right with this.

Naso brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by CoolFreeday(m): 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
Stop giving excuses, Govt can not stop you from seeking election...

3 Likes

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
If your people want you, nothing do you...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by stonemasonn: 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
let the people decide that, not the FG. I know they want to install Mama Taraba as governor, after which mercenaries will be contracted with state fund to start killing local tribesmen and militias.
sarrki:

Shut up

You lack basic understanding about this so called rogues marauding has freedom fighters

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by mollymotion(m): 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

Nothing

People die on weekly basis along kasuwa bera axis and mile6 every time

u may be right about darius not working but he is better off aisha guy u dont taraba her reign would have been a disaster.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by Melvyn11: 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
If you are a Nigerian and still can't dance Shaku Shaku at this stage, then you are one of the problem we have in this country!
Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by Bgorgeous: 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
Why do you think you deserve re election?

1 Like

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by Handsomebeing(m): 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
During Jonathan’s time Governors were very powerful and were constantly putting the president under pressure and ended up calling him corrupt and clueless.

Now they are enjoying this one that is not corrupt and clueless. Serves them right.

16 Likes

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by ATIKUAIR(f): 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

please did you come back from Libya? So u don't know Wike is being victimized? Even bloodletting Buhari is very incompetent and never deserve to be local government chairman! He is a total failure in all sectors and don't even have moral right to decide who comes back or not when he is going back to Daura come 2019

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by asobo: 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

Which governor is Elechi again... please stop taking that thing you are taking, it is not good for you.

14 Likes

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by duality(m): 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

You can't claim to have understanding and still want Buhari back as president.

So shut up!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by ebukamen(m): 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

Pls! Is Elechi a governor of which state?
No vess make I know

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 / Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… / Oil And Gas Exploration To Begin In North-East – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.