Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,034 members, 7,838,585 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Dayo Amusa Shares Beautiful Photos To Mark Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dayo Amusa Shares Beautiful Photos To Mark Her Birthday (532 Views)

Ruggedbaba And Tiwa Savage Go On A Dinner Date To Mark Her Birthday In Arrears / Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking / Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa Shares Beautiful Photos To Mark Her Birthday by PalmchatApp: 9:33am On Jul 20, 2018
Nollywood actress, Dayo Amusa is a year older today and she shared some really beautiful photos to celebrate her day.

She captioned the photos with:

“For All I Am, I owe the world � an attitude of gratitude…

I’m going to do something really fun and cool today because it’s my birthday. Thank you, God, for blessing me with another year of life”.

Source: http://aftrending.com/dayo-amusa-shares-beautiful-photos-to-mark-her-birthday/

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Pose A Nude Picture To Campaign A New Beauty Brand / Yinke Ayefele’s N800m Music House Demolished By Oyo State Government (Photos) / Woman Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.