Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead (22531 Views)

BCO Is A Disappointment Amb. Commassie / Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello / Ambassador Commassie Calls For Urgent Reshuffling Of Security Tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead by obailala(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
His death is a heavy blow to the people of Nigeria. He died at a time his service is most needed in the development of the country. He has left a huge hole that will be impossible to fill in NIGERIA.

The entire nation will forever mourn and miss him.

May His Soul rest in peace!
grin grin grin
Re: Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead by AinjelSammy: 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
His death is a heavy blow to the people of Nigeria. He died at a time his service is most needed in the development of the country. He has left a huge hole that will be impossible to fill in NIGERIA.

Oga, ayam not understanding u at all. His service is most needed, a retired IGP at 76? Haba

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
Truckpusher:
grin
Oga Trucky, no so dem de always talk when big thief men die na
Re: Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead by Truckpusher(m): 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga Trucky, no so dem de always talk when big thief men die na
grin cheesy
Re: Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
obailala:
grin grin grin
Na only you understand cheesy
Re: Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
Truckpusher:
grin cheesy
Very funny country lol
Re: Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
AinjelSammy:

Oga, ayam not understanding u at all. His service is most needed, a retired IGP at 76? Haba
You no catch the sarcasm?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
stagger:

As one of Abacha's tools against NADECO, right?
You no catch the sarcasm?
Re: Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead by Truckpusher(m): 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Very funny country lol
Me I have given up on Nigeria.

Just live your life ,make the best out of it and wait for the day the good Lord will call me home.

Nigeria can never get better - It is a cursed land.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
maestroferddi:
How old are you?
3 months older than you tongue

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
Truckpusher:
Me I have given up on Nigeria.

Just live your life ,make the best out of it and wait for the day the good Lord will call me home.

Nigeria can never get better - It is a cursed land.
Boss, you are not alone.

I am only pushing whether a miracle will happen in this country.
Re: Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
ahnie:
Sweetheart please tell me you're joking
my love I was only being sarcastic
Re: Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead by Truckpusher(m): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Boss, you are not alone.

I am only pushing whether a miracle will happen in this country.
There is no miracle bro.

This is the ugly bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead by ahnie: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
my love I was only being sarcastic

I tot as much grin grin grin
Re: Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
Truckpusher:
There is no miracle bro.

This is the ugly bitter truth.
But na who we offend for this world wey we be like this so? Is it the blood of the innocent that was spilled from 1966 till date?
Re: Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead by Jabioro: 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Toor!
Re: Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
ahnie:

See, as you Don fear...
How are you Dear? it's been ages
Re: Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead by LZAA: 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
nghubs1:
The information reaching NGHUBS is that former Inspector General of Police IGP (Rtd) Alh. Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie is dead.

According to a statement by Ag. DCP Jimoh Moshood, the Nigerian police Force Public Relations Officer, and made available to NGHUBS, IGP Commassie died at the age of 76.

Read full statement below

FHQ ABUJA – 19th JULY, 2018;

PRESS RELEASE

SUDDEN DEMISE OF IGP (RTD) ALH. IBRAHIM AHMADU COMMASSIE, GCON, NPM, mni

The Inspector General of Police, IGP Ibrahim K. Idris, NPM, mni, on behalf of the Police Management Team and the entire Officers and Men of the Force with a heavy heart regret to announce the demise of IGP (RTD) Alh. Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie, GCON, NPM, mni, Sardaunan Katsina, Garkuwan Hausa who died at the age of Seventy Six (76), this evening at the National Orthopedic Hospital, Katsina after a brief illness.

2. The late IGP was born on 18th March, 1942 in Katsina, katsina State. He enlisted into the Nigeria Police Force as Cadet Inspector on the 11th May, 1964 and was trained at the Police College Ikeja. He was appointed the 9th Indigenous Inspector General of Police on 26 August, 1993 to 1999.

3. He will be buried according to Islamic rites after Friday prayers, tomorrow, 20th July, 2018 at his residence, No. 1 Ibrahim, Commassie, GRA, Katsina State.

4. The IGP commiserate with his family, the good people and Government of Katsina State and our dear Nation, Nigeria on this great loss.

May his soul Rest in Peace.

Ag. DCP Jimoh Moshood

Force Public Relations Officer

Force Headquarters

Abuja

http://nghubs.info/former-inspector-general-of-police-is-dead/
Cycle of life
Re: Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
ahnie:

See, as you Don fear...
Re: Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead by ahnie: 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

See, as you Don fear...

I tight o....e don real tay that year sha grin
Re: Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead by LZAA: 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
OliviaPope:
I'm here to deliver this sub to seun . Apparently one is local and the other is international grin
grin grin grin grin
Kaiiii
Re: Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead by joe120120(m): 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
nghubs1:
The information reaching NGHUBS is that former Inspector General of Police IGP (Rtd) Alh. Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie is dead.

According to a statement by Ag. DCP Jimoh Moshood, the Nigerian police Force Public Relations Officer, and made available to NGHUBS, IGP Commassie died at the age of 76.

Read full statement below

FHQ ABUJA – 19th JULY, 2018;

PRESS RELEASE

SUDDEN DEMISE OF IGP (RTD) ALH. IBRAHIM AHMADU COMMASSIE, GCON, NPM, mni

The Inspector General of Police, IGP Ibrahim K. Idris, NPM, mni, on behalf of the Police Management Team and the entire Officers and Men of the Force with a heavy heart regret to announce the demise of IGP (RTD) Alh. Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie, GCON, NPM, mni, Sardaunan Katsina, Garkuwan Hausa who died at the age of Seventy Six (76), this evening at the National Orthopedic Hospital, Katsina after a brief illness.

2. The late IGP was born on 18th March, 1942 in Katsina, katsina State. He enlisted into the Nigeria Police Force as Cadet Inspector on the 11th May, 1964 and was trained at the Police College Ikeja. He was appointed the 9th Indigenous Inspector General of Police on 26 August, 1993 to 1999.

3. He will be buried according to Islamic rites after Friday prayers, tomorrow, 20th July, 2018 at his residence, No. 1 Ibrahim, Commassie, GRA, Katsina State.

4. The IGP commiserate with his family, the good people and Government of Katsina State and our dear Nation, Nigeria on this great loss.

May his soul Rest in Peace.

Ag. DCP Jimoh Moshood

Force Public Relations Officer

Force Headquarters

Abuja

http://nghubs.info/former-inspector-general-of-police-is-dead/

Rip HOMO
Re: Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
ahnie:
I tight o....e don real tay that year sha grin
Yes o. where you go hide?
Re: Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead by Billygee2u: 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
Benblaq:
I don't mean to sound stupid but wtf does that mean? Like who heard of this man since ages now?

"His death is a great loss" how?

Even TonyeBarcanista is saying His (fmr IGP) death is a big blow to Nigeria! WTF!

What were we expecting from him please?
Re: Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead by ahnie: 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Yes o. where you go hide?
Hide kwa nu....i de o,just got kinda busy with manufacturing babies... grin grin grin

But I'm tru sha...God did blessed me with 11 children.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
ahnie:

Hide kwa nu....i de o,just got kinda busy with manufacturing babies... grin grin grin

But I'm tru sha...God did blessed me with 11 children.
11 children in this Buhari economy? Abi you want start Baby factory company? tongue
Re: Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead by ahnie: 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
11 children in this Buhari economy? Abi you want start [b]Baby factory company? :[/b]P

God will provide.
Re: Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
ahnie:

God will provide.
Amen

How old is the first
Re: Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead by oruma19: 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
Under Buhari, many old people holding the progress of Nigeria will die...amen! Good name is better than silver and gold. what can be said about this man? Nigerian police ex-chief..i laff..
Re: Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead by ahnie: 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Amen

How old is the first

20yrs
Re: Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead by oruma19: 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
sycophancy has always been the problem wiith nigerians. coomasie was a bad man, na them spoil dis country sef. rubbish
mybestlove:
Rest in peace. Nigeria wasn't this thrash under your watch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria @ 60: Nigeria Has Changed Beyond Recognition / Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide / El-rufai: World Bank Won’t Grant Loan To Any State Without Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.