Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Derica (cup) Of Beans Now N400. Nigeria Where Are We Going - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Derica (cup) Of Beans Now N400. Nigeria Where Are We Going (1598 Views)

This Is The Tinubu They Said Can't Hold A Cup Of Tea - Twitter User Shares Video / Latest!!! Adams Oshiomole Advised To Spill The Beans Now, Northern Woman Comes F / Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Derica (cup) Of Beans Now N400. Nigeria Where Are We Going by comos: 10:59am On Jul 20, 2018
I went to buy a derica (cup) of beans yesterday, only to be told that is now N400. i tried other places but all told me the same price.

I bought this beans derica last week for N350, earlier this year it was sold for N250.

Nigeria economy inflation is really getting out of control.

3 Likes

Re: Derica (cup) Of Beans Now N400. Nigeria Where Are We Going by cardoso514: 11:01am On Jul 20, 2018
Whereis that? I will bring beans for you
Re: Derica (cup) Of Beans Now N400. Nigeria Where Are We Going by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 20, 2018
Where are we going?

We are going to the North.
Re: Derica (cup) Of Beans Now N400. Nigeria Where Are We Going by abc115: 11:09am On Jul 20, 2018
comos:
I went to buy a derica (cup) of beans yesterday, only to be told that is now N400. i tried other places but all told me the same price.

I bought this beans derica last week for N350, earlier this year it was sold for N250.

Nigeria economy inflation is really getting out of control.

It is an opportunity for you to go back to the farm

It is an opportunity for you to go back to the farm, instead of wailing here

2 Likes

Re: Derica (cup) Of Beans Now N400. Nigeria Where Are We Going by bjayx: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2018
Una never see anything...

Shey una wan still vote for am

1 Like

Re: Derica (cup) Of Beans Now N400. Nigeria Where Are We Going by magoo10(m): 11:57am On Jul 20, 2018
Since buhari came in prices of commodities have not remained the same. That itself is failure

1 Like

Re: Derica (cup) Of Beans Now N400. Nigeria Where Are We Going by FarahAideed: 11:58am On Jul 20, 2018
I thought your senile president said prices of foods have fallen
Re: Derica (cup) Of Beans Now N400. Nigeria Where Are We Going by saaron(m): 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
I said it here that Nigerians should brace up for hunger never experienced in the country this year no thanks to buhari's terrorist govt and their fulani terrorist genocidal activities.
When wicked people are in power, the people suffer.
Re: Derica (cup) Of Beans Now N400. Nigeria Where Are We Going by omowolewa: 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
Cows no longer eat grass fah! They now eat what Nigerian farmers plant. Coupled with Boko Haram issues.
Re: Derica (cup) Of Beans Now N400. Nigeria Where Are We Going by Dasini: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
But the main reason for this is the crisis in the north, which is an agricultural hub of the nation, most farmer in this zone can't go to farm Not to talk of transporting those crops planted in these area to other part due to insurgence, when demand is high, and supply is limited, prices will rise
Re: Derica (cup) Of Beans Now N400. Nigeria Where Are We Going by ChristianNorth: 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
Beans is more expensive than foreign rice. When Fulani herdsmen were destroying people's farms and the terrorists were cheering them, what do you expect.

Any Northern Christian that vote for this calamity again will have his/her farm destroyed by herdsmen.
Re: Derica (cup) Of Beans Now N400. Nigeria Where Are We Going by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
Your coubtry is led by a man without certificate and the economy by a fraudster

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Derica (cup) Of Beans Now N400. Nigeria Where Are We Going by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
d price of beans is up coz we r nt in d season, n when d season comes we harvest all n eat all cos we dnt ve a reservoir to safe save d beans
Re: Derica (cup) Of Beans Now N400. Nigeria Where Are We Going by CriticMaestro: 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nwannem, buhari surge ne, where you dey mek I supply you 50 bags of beans at a cheaper rate
Re: Derica (cup) Of Beans Now N400. Nigeria Where Are We Going by Abagworo(m): 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Nwannem, buhari surge ne, where you dey mek I supply you 50 bags of beans at a cheaper rate

You must be an Igbo man. Here in Port-Harcourt the price of beans has not changed from 80 to 100 Naira a cup for the last 5 years.
Re: Derica (cup) Of Beans Now N400. Nigeria Where Are We Going by tinsel: 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
Everything has a season. This is not season for beans and tomato
Re: Derica (cup) Of Beans Now N400. Nigeria Where Are We Going by CriticMaestro: 6:22am On Jul 21, 2018
Abagworo:

You must be an Igbo man. Here in Port-Harcourt the price of beans has not changed from 80 to 100 Naira a cup for the last 5 years.

Taaaarhhhbb as you dey lie you no even get shame
Re: Derica (cup) Of Beans Now N400. Nigeria Where Are We Going by Sharpshooota: 6:25am On Jul 21, 2018
abc115:

It is an opportunity for you to go back to the farm, instead of wailing here

Go to the farm and be slaughtered?
It's an evidence that the government has failed woefully
Re: Derica (cup) Of Beans Now N400. Nigeria Where Are We Going by dingbang(m): 6:25am On Jul 21, 2018
Let manna just fall from heaven
Re: Derica (cup) Of Beans Now N400. Nigeria Where Are We Going by Sharpshooota: 6:29am On Jul 21, 2018
Op..... A derica of beans sells for 500 in adesanya Estate Ajah... So don't cry too much

Buhari and zombies are bastards.
Quote me anywhere
Re: Derica (cup) Of Beans Now N400. Nigeria Where Are We Going by mrvitalis(m): 6:58am On Jul 21, 2018
So it's buharis fault beans is expensive?

All I see here is Opptunity to make money

All of you commenting it's buharis fault what do you even produce for Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Africa Is A Cemetery For Africans- Vladimir Putin / Why Buhari Was Called Jubril Of Sudan – Femi Adesina / Nigerians Mock APC Members: ‘follow Buhari’s Completed Niger Bridge To Onitsha.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.