Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

'no Limit To Greatness' Queen Freda Fred, Miss Bayelsa 2018 Tells Students - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'no Limit To Greatness' Queen Freda Fred, Miss Bayelsa 2018 Tells Students (466 Views)

Miss Niger Delta Diaspora Queen Freda Fred Bruce Show Off Her Pointed Boobs / Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 / Tiwa Savage Visits Freda Francis, Paul Okoye & Anita: New Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'no Limit To Greatness' Queen Freda Fred, Miss Bayelsa 2018 Tells Students by CelebNaija: 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
No Limit To Greatness' Miss Bayelsa 2018 Tells Students At Community Secondary School, Etegwe

Miss Bayelsa 2018, Queen Freda Fred Bruce Bound at Community Secondary School Etegwe during their end of academic session advice students to be a focus and determine in the face of challenges. The Beauty Queen also stressed that there is 'No Limit To Greatness' and if they are focus in life, that the sky will never be their limit.

See More Photos Here: http://www.celebritynews.com.ng/2018/07/no-limit-to-greatness-queen-freda-fred.html

(1) (Reply)

Watch Davido's Epic Dance To Drake In My Feelings Challenge #kiki #shaggy / Mary Njoku Looks Beautiful Without Makeup / "I Almost Lost My Life Running Errands For Her" - Waje's PA Reacts To Laziness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.