Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,498 members, 7,836,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

"I Almost Lost My Life Running Errands For Her" - Waje's PA Reacts To Laziness - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Almost Lost My Life Running Errands For Her" - Waje's PA Reacts To Laziness (469 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Almost Lost My Son, 3 Weeks Ago / Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You / Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Almost Lost My Life Running Errands For Her" - Waje's PA Reacts To Laziness by MrGist: 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
GistMore.com

Singer Waje's former assistant calls her out after her rant, says she almost lost her life working with her as personal assistants reacts to laziness allegations by the singer.

See their posts below...

I almost lost my life running errends for her. All i asked was time to study for my forthcoming exams and also in the midst also work for her. I wasn't really about the pay. I fell ill in the process working and funny i didn't get a lil support for my medical bills. I let that slid.

All this drama just started this morning when i asked for a fewdays to study she asked if this job was convenient and i replied no just for the main time not like i wanted to quit. Then she said i can go back.

I thought she understood as a mother would. Tomorrow completes a month i started working with her efficiently. I got home and i asked if i would be paid for the month i worked and she replief with a no saying i was on probation. Sometimes i come home late without eating and sometimes i have to resume work without eating and it caused my ulcer to start again. She started all this by bringing it to the social media.

She would have just let it all die this morning. PA's are people's children not classified maids.

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/almost-lost-life-running-errands-wajes-pa-reacts-laziness

Re: "I Almost Lost My Life Running Errands For Her" - Waje's PA Reacts To Laziness by MrGist: 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
tongue
Re: "I Almost Lost My Life Running Errands For Her" - Waje's PA Reacts To Laziness by omamush(f): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
nawa oo
Re: "I Almost Lost My Life Running Errands For Her" - Waje's PA Reacts To Laziness by LuciferChristi: 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
Feminists love exploiting others but scream when things don't go their way.

This one turned her PA into a house-girl & doesn't want to pay her. Typical Naija feminist.

They molest their wards in the shadows & paint themseves as saints outside. Most of them even run NGOs.

Hypocrites.
Re: "I Almost Lost My Life Running Errands For Her" - Waje's PA Reacts To Laziness by coolcharm(m): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
Probation or not, Waje should pay her.

She is entitled to her wage.

All this fake ass yeyebeities be forming wicked boss and posh
Re: "I Almost Lost My Life Running Errands For Her" - Waje's PA Reacts To Laziness by belloahmad: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
HMMMMM
Re: "I Almost Lost My Life Running Errands For Her" - Waje's PA Reacts To Laziness by 1stNumeroUno: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
Aunty Waje, ngbo?
Re: "I Almost Lost My Life Running Errands For Her" - Waje's PA Reacts To Laziness by MrGist: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

WWE Star Glenn Jacobs, Aka Kane, Elected Mayor In Tennessee / “god Is Responsible For All The Evil In The World” – Femi Aribisala / Daughter Of Oyo State Governor, Abisola Kola-daisy BREAKS The Internet… After Sh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.