Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time (24228 Views)

10 Video Games That Were Doomed To Fail But Ultimately Surprised Us / 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time by Xkalaban(m): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
Super Mario 64 is my best by far. Finished it on my n64 back in the day. Love the music that plays when u get to that hot lava stage where u get to face Bowser for the first time. Feels good grabbing his tail and spinning him then letting him go so he can go smash his head on a bomb. Mehn, Mario64 was some lovelyfun jor. IT IS ME MARIO....

3 Likes

Re: Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time by okenwa(m): 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
Why are they all "violence or crime " related?

It should not be called GAME, it is a training course for mind destroy

1 Like

Re: Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
Where is Doom 95?

1 Like

Re: Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time by dynicks(m): 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
nathdim:
If there is no God of war............................................. . ........ ......... Story for the gods.....
CONFIRM!!

1 Like

Re: Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time by linkszelda: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
Far cry 5 God of War 4 are the real deal
Legend of Zelda breath of the wild
Re: Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time by revolt(m): 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
God of war....tekken 2 and 3...5.. gta. Supernes mk3 ultimate. Castlevania on nes. King of the ring on gameboy. Afterburner on konami...worn like a binocular. First attempt at virtual reality.
Re: Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time by Tombrown3(m): 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
nathdim:
If there is no God of war............................................. . ........ ......... Story for the gods.....

I love Resident Evil4.

But..

Without God of War this is bullshit to me.

1 Like

Re: Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
Leon, help!

Played that Resident Evil that year well.
Re: Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
revolt:
God of war....tekken 2 and 3...5.. gta. Supernes mk3 ultimate. Castlevania on nes. King of the ring on gameboy. Afterburner on konami...worn like a binocular. First attempt at virtual reality.
baba d baba.
Re: Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time by soliddust2020: 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
metroid:
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time
Soul Reaver: Legacy Of Kane

Guy see game the you remind me. Soul reaver was one of my best games then.

2 Likes

Re: Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time by manikspears: 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
Shey you will not add familycom Mario to the list ni,bros respect yourself o,boys are fuming. No excuses.
Re: Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time by internet: 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
Who has played this game? titled THE LAST OF US will know that THE LAST OF US is out of th is world.

2 Likes

Re: Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time by lexyman(m): 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
DaFlash:
Metal gear solid.1998
PS1.

this is one of the best storyline , and its more like a true story of what happened in the past when it was released and after it was released .... the moves in that game gave birth to all other games of now .... Hideo kojima deserves some accolades

3 Likes

Re: Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time by HouseOfWine: 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
Need i say more?

Re: Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time by Waffarianman(m): 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
DonPikko:
Like if you remember this

Still have mine intact
Re: Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time by MKO4ever(m): 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
No wonder there is so much killings and crimes today, all popular video games involve fighting and killing
Re: Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
No metal gear solid? Better extend it to top 8
Re: Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time by phreakabitoo: 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
Family Comp (8bits):
International Superstar Soccer Deluxe
Super Mario

Nes/Snes/Sega
MK 3 ultimate
Super Mario

Playstation 1
Street fighter Ex plus alpha ( first ever side step game cheesy)
Rival School (Maddest sidesteps ever)
Ehrgeiz aka God bless the ring
Bloody Roar
Soulcalibur
GTA 4 onward
The first Metal Gear solid
Crash team racing

1 Like

Re: Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time by Waffarianman(m): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
What about Tenchu... Lol love that game on playstation 1
Re: Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time by lexyman(m): 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
naijalander:
You left out Metal Gear Solid series

Grand Theft Auto

Super Mario

Call of Duty

Halo

Soul Calibur

Tekken

Tony Hawk Pro Scater

Max Payne....

all the games can be rebuild for us to enjoy a better graphics
Re: Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time by drizzle92: 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
Rubbish, where god of war Dey

1 Like

Re: Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time by phreakabitoo: 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
drizzle92:
Rubbish, where god of war Dey

In the era of modern gaming. . . So not ahead of it's time.

2 Likes

Re: Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time by KrystosCJ(m): 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
Tekken; if you can beat me in Tekken send me an email so we can meet and greet in person.
Re: Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time by metroid(m): 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
soliddust2020:

Guy see game the you remind me. Soul reaver was one of my best games then.

Same here grin
Re: Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time by busco59: 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
nathdim:
No be lie bro, I was expecting the op to make mention of God Of War or at least anyone else until you did so. Even though I wasn't a PlayStation freak, I always loved to see people play Grand theft and God of war, the were my favorite, watching experts play back then was equivalent to me watching an adventure or gangsta movie.

1 Like

Re: Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time by khalhokage(m): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
tgmservice:
If it is not soccer forget it
That one na game? boring thing.
Re: Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time by ibolord(m): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
Like if you remember this grin

8 Likes

Re: Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time by xtervaganza(m): 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
I think the driver 1 and 2 should make the list
Re: Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
tgmservice:
If it is not soccer forget it

Any game that's not soccer can vamos to lagoon

2 Likes

Re: Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time by SilentBang(m): 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
op, where is siphon filter...??

3 Likes

Re: Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
What is this one again. Sec.sch students don start holiday. Smh sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FAIRCHANCE.!! Otalenu!(baba IJEBU) / Finding It Difficult To Install Dream League Soccer On My Phone / How To Fix VRAM Issues On Pes 2016, Changing Your Shared VRAM To Dedicated VRAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.