Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early (22896 Views)

I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer / 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President / Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by Caseless: 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
Sai baba
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by CharleyBright(m): 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
It doesn't stop the fact that Nigerians will send you back to Daura.
And when another govt takes over, they will send u to jail ... To the very cell you have kept Dashiki in and refused to release him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by dheilaw1(m): 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
Baba oyoyo... sai Baba say Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by nnadychuks(m): 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Buhari my mentor
do u have loved ones?
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by nzeobi(m): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
he is likely to win not because of his performance but cos here in Nigeria people view things from religious and tribal angle.
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by tstx(m): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nopeace4dwicked:

So it shall b by GODS willingness
Dont deceive yourself.... if God loved our country he eouldntnhave allowed Buhari to win 2015 electuin
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by Didcot: 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
Get lost Buhari, no one cares!
Old fart

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
nnadychuks:
do u have loved ones?
aren't you one?
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by semyman: 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
Firefire:
Wonder why a failure parsonnified individual is looking for another term To compelelt detroy the country.

FAILED ENTITY.
Looting is success to people with negative values. If those that stole your destiny and the future of your generations are your heroes, go and die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by Icon79(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
Bros, word of advice, be careful what you wish for!!!

A second Buhari tenure would formally turn Nigerian into an Islamic republic. And when that time comes, the Yoruba Muslims would be the first to be targeted followed by the Yoruba Christians. Truth be told, the Hausa Fulani's have always been "wary" (for lack of a better word) of Ndi Igbo; but they see the Yorubas as their vassals and slaves. Take it from someone who knows, they would first take care of the Middle Belt and South West before they venture into the South East.

O pari

Favbolu:
It's only God that can remove Buhari... Ride on our president
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by Ijaya123: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
The truth is NO strong contender for the seat of the Presidency for now!

Even PDP is confused of whose candidature to present and no other political party comes close.

It's another 4 years people.

That's the way it appears now. It's even almost too late to bring someone to contest against him when election is just 7 months away.
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by Lilimax(f): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
O buru ogwu, oyara ele!
Onye nwe mmadu adighi ehi ura! embarassed

Chimuanya
Chigaekpe
Chigaanuruanyiogu smiley
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by ankpaone: 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
wailers should name their candidate, simple.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by SEONaijaExpert: 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ijaya123:

That's the way it appears now. It's even almost too late to bring someone to contest against him when election is just 7 months away.
I tell you my brother, none of these people are prepared. It's too close
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by Holocene(m): 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
HungerBAD:
Buhari.

Deep down in my inner recesses,do I want Buhari to win?no. But the more the general election draws closer, the more I have resigned myself to the logical conclusion that this man will return back as the President.

He is 75 years old,and will be around 80 when he leaves.

Let us take a moment to ponder about that. 75 Years old.

A lot of people have been saying, go get your PVC. But after getting the PVC,who do you vote for?Buhari has the structures put in place already, as compared to the other assumed candidates.

In the West, he has Tinubu. The El-rufai's are in the North. Judas Iscariot(Okorocha)is in the East. Amaechi is in the South,Yahaya and Ortom(forget his leaving the APC) are very much in the middle belt.

But what does Buhari want?he was a Federal Petroleum Commissioner(Minister) in the 70's. He was the Governor of the North in the 70's. He was the President of Nigeria(via Coup) in the 80's. He is the President now.

What does Buhari want again?

He joined the Army in 1961, and since then has been on Nigeria payroll until now July 20 2018.

What does Buhari want?

True talk bro...the guy is a parasite

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by Desdola(m): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
PVC is their nationality indeed
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by Shortyy(f): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
HungerBAD:
Buhari.

Deep down in my inner recesses,do I want Buhari to win?no. But the more the general election draws closer, the more I have resigned myself to the logical conclusion that this man will return back as the President.

A lot of people have been saying, go get your PVC. But after getting the PVC,who do you vote for?Buhari has the structures put in place already, as compared to the other assumed candidates.

In the West, he has Tinubu. The El-rufai's are in the North. Judas Iscariot(Okorocha)is in the East. Amaechi is in the South,Yahaya and Ortom(forget his leaving the APC) are very much in the middle belt.

But what does Buhari want?he was a Federal Petroleum Commissioner(Minister) in the 70's. He was the Governor of the North in the 70's. He was the President of Nigeria(via Coup) in the 80's. He is the President now.

He joined the Army in 1961, and since then has been on Nigeria payroll until now July 20 2018.

What does Buhari want?
Which structures abeg? Just within his 3 years in power he has dragged us backward. Please let him carry his bad luck and be going. If we no see who we go vote for that day, we'll vote for a goat. But Buhari is a no no.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by orisa37: 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
The 1st Term was an imposition. The 2nd Term is also an imposition. In 2023, if there is no 3rd Term, there will be Anarchy in the Land?
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by Favbolu(m): 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
Icon79:

A second Buhari tenure would formally turn Nigerian into an Islamic republic. And when that time comes, the Yoruba Muslims would be the first to target followed by the Yoruba Christians. Truth be told, the Hausa Fulani's have always been "wary" (for lack of a better word) of Ndi Igbo; but they see the Yorubas as their vassals and slaves. Take it from someone who knows, they would first take care of the Middle Belt and South West before they venture into the South East.

O pari

That is why I said it only God that can remove Buhari,
Let not deceive ourself... OK can you name one candidate/ party that can stand Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by Ijaya123: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

I tell you my brother, none of these people are prepared. It's too close

And when people make noise online saying, let's get our PVC and vote out Buhari, I always ask them, the only realistic way to vote out PMB is to vote someone else in, so who are you voting in? Silence thereafter.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by AGBORLU31PRINCE(m): 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
The president has spoken. please get your pvc ready cos mine is getting hot in my hand i can't wait any more to send this one packing.

I know and he knows the technology he is appreciating doesn't work any more but any case, God will be God

masses are suffering and yet the president does not care, massacre in most part of the country yet no official statement from the presidency.

Killings of several christian faithful and nothing is done about it, we all know body languages of any one who truly have good plans for his people.

If the pvc will work as the president urges everyone, please go and pick yours and get ready for the eviction.

I love Nigeria
I love my country .
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by ollah2: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
HungerBAD:
Buhari.

What does Buhari want?

He wants to sell Nigeria to the highest bidder.

Bidding price starts at $5 Billion and for easy bid. Visit aliexpress.com/nigeria-for-sale
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by bejeria101(m): 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
You dey fear to die?
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by ollah2: 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
Icon79:

A second Buhari tenure would formally turn Nigerian into an Islamic republic. And when that time comes, the Yoruba Muslims would be the first to target followed by the Yoruba Christians. Truth be told, the Hausa Fulani's have always been "wary" (for lack of a better word) of Ndi Igbo; but they see the Yorubas as their vassals and slaves. Take it from someone who knows, they would first take care of the Middle Belt and South West before they venture into the South East.

O pari

It's easy to write piles of crap.
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by israelmao(m): 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
[quote author=HungerBAD post=69553403]Buhari.

What does Buhari want?

All power belongs to God Amighty and he gives it to whom he wishes.Man proposes God disposes.
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by kristisking(m): 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
Thanks for announcing your exit early. Quote me at your own peril
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by semyman: 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
This is for you

Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by SEONaijaExpert: 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ijaya123:

And when people make noise online saying, let's get our PVC and vote out Buhari, I always ask them, the only realistic way to vote out PMB is to vote someone else in, so who are you voting in? Silence thereafter.
That's just simply the truth. The realness again is that this people make so much noise online, they don't vote.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by eagleeye2: 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
HungerBAD:
Buhari.

What does Buhari want?
He wants to ACHIEVE THE SAME FEAT as Obasanjo.
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by pacificom: 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
tstx:
So you think.... The only reason GEJ lost was because he really didn't want a win. PMB is not like GEJ, he is power crazed. To win the only thing he need do is rig the life out of the election.. Which is as simple as ABC because he is an incumbent president... Whether we like it or not... no matter how hard we pray... no matter how we the citizens cry out to God.. Buhari will win 2019 election

Even our pastors will prophesy in his favour because they know the truth... Just watch and see .
Your GEJ is the man that put us in this ditch with his corrupt crew like Madueke Deziani, and others with cases of looted funds with EFCC. They ship all our money to obodo oyinbo, leaving our foreign reserve empty. The Legacy of their corrupt government is still inflicting our economy like cancer. Nigeria is on the road to stability and full recovery with Buharis's Administration, and God will help this country to sustain through our economic challenges. We will never have another leader like your GEJ in this country again. Vote Atiku as alternative, but please not GEJ.
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by debolayinka(m): 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
HungerBAD:
Buhari.

What does Buhari want?

Hackers at work!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu / We Are Under Military Siege In Rivers State - Wike / Nigeria Is The ‘World Champion’ In Population Growth Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.