Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,005 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

I Just A 14 Years Old Girl Smoking - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Just A 14 Years Old Girl Smoking (644 Views)

Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) / Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot / 3 Arrested For Raping And Having Two Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14 Yr Old girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just A 14 Years Old Girl Smoking by merit455(m): 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
I was waiting for a client in a bar around VI,Lagos
..,when I saw a 14 years old girl walk inn with a lady that look like her mum. She brought out her cigarette and start smoking,the lady also joined her.....,I am very sure they are lesbian because of their behavior. She call her sugar girl,kiss and drink from same cup. If your dauther name is Nico,fair in complexion, average height, dress like a tom-boy,believed me she is a lesbian already. Just passing
Re: I Just A 14 Years Old Girl Smoking by KazeemIbrahim1: 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
So you just look the girl sabi her age or she carry 'I'm 14 years old' tag for neck?

Why don't you mind your business?

Re: I Just A 14 Years Old Girl Smoking by merit455(m): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
KazeemIbrahim1:
So you just look the girl sabi her age or she carry 'I'm 14 years old' tag for neck?

Why don't you mind your business?
shut up
Re: I Just A 14 Years Old Girl Smoking by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
We need pictures..... No pictures den Na lie you dey lie undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Goat Dies After Being Gang-raped By Eight Men / Photos Of Three Men Convicted For The Killing Of Nigerian Model In London. / 19-year-old Girl Allegedly Murdered By Her Boyfriend Of 3 Weeks In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.