Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana (28329 Views)

SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) / Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) / JAMB Lesson Teacher Assaults A Female Student In Surulere, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by Letenwam: 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
A Ghanaian policeman identified as Fredrick Amanor, has been spotted in a video which has gone viral on social media, wrestling with and ruthlessly assaulting a nursing mother in a bank.

The yet to be identified lady, who had gone to the Midland Savings and Loans to withdraw, reported a little late after banking hours and was asked to leave. The woman who was clutching to her baby, reportedly pleaded with the bank officials to allow her make some withdrawals.

However for daring to make such appeal,  Frederick Amanor Skalla, was asked to send her out of the banking hall and he did that in Rambo-style. Starting with an umbrella, the policeman allegedly hit the woman and her baby several times in the head before he started slapping and punching her.

Not even the tears of the weeping child, will stop the policeman from continuing with his assault. He pummeled the lady and threw them out of the banking hall. However an updated report on the incident, allege that Frederick Amanor Skalla who was arrested over the incident, is currently at the Police Headquarters awaiting possible prosecution for indecent assault.

Here is the video below;

https://lailasnews.com/policeman-spotted-fighting-a-nursing-mother-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1i8gBd_qKA

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by Homeboiy: 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
More to the story

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
Some citizens can be very stubborn at times. Many case of police harassment na una dey cause am.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by OneCorner: 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
Homeboiy:
More to the story
Tell us d remaining

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by teflonjake(m): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
Our brothers in uselessness

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by Beremx(f): 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
That's Ghana's version of SARS. I am happy he's been arrested.

Who wan arrest SARS for Nigeria if dem do dis kain tin?

Ruthless animals!

Lalasticlala

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by Destroe: 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
Bastard policeman

16 Likes

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by coluka: 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
You really need to watch the video, that policeman is an animal, he totally battered and brutalized that nursing mother even with a baby in her arms, someone else had to come rescue the baby from the mother's arm. That idiotic policeman is not fit to wear that uniform, he's a lunatic

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by soberdrunk(m): 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by MicheyJ1: 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
See how the police man was quickly arrested. That's how things should be done. And people need to boycott that bank, what kind of bank allows someone to be manhandled that way in their vicinity ?
And the bank manager should be sacked.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by asawanathegreat(m): 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
So this rubbish don extend from naija reach ghana

11 Likes

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Eeeii challey bet why

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by SEONaijaExpert: 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
That's not right. She was even having a child with her and still dragged like that. Wicked people in uniform.

I do quality SEO ranking for your blog/website.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by Nairalandmentor(m): 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hmmm, somebody's wife and mother. I wonder what the husband would do.

Still thinking about creating a website? Get started today! No advance payment required. Check my signature to see my portfolio. Serious people only*

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
Men are wicked. May someone punch his mother, son-of a-bit.ch

7 Likes

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by InvertedHammer: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
/
Money deposited in the bank is no longer your money.

You deposit with the hope that they will have it when you need it.

I guess the lady couldn't believe that she had to go through this to get her money.
\

11 Likes

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by owomida1: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
The branch manager should be sacked. All staff of that branch should be sacked as well.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by Kendumazy(m): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hmmmm. So, Nigeria police dey learn from Ghana police sef. Nigerians, make u na appreciate wetin una get ooooooo.

Samsung phones. Check my signature.

7 Likes

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by stano2(m): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hitting and punching the woman, Is he mad .

I know some women can be stubborn in the bank, sometimes when there request are impossible, they always insist it should be done and result to shouting and not leaving the bank but still the policeman has no right to beat her.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by devigblegble: 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
If na naija police he go shoot her

8 Likes

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by Purest1: 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
Wicked heart of men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by Ukpor1(m): 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
Is like the police man didn't have mother at home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by LazyNairalander(m): 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
She's even a lady. Fear dark skin men on black.

check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by jrusky(m): 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nigeria police has infected the Ghanaian police with waywardness and recklessness. Nice one.

Nigeria police has transmission transaction transmitted recklessness to the Ghanaian police.

Ghanaian you are welcome to *CHANGE* world enjoys it as we have be enjoying it in Nigeria since 2015. Good luck brothers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by Mariangeles(f): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
Beremx:
That's Ghana's version of SARS. I am happy he's been arrested.

Who wan arrest SARS for Nigeria if dem do dis kain tin?

Ruthless animals!

Lalasticlala
one thing I know is they'll never do that to a mother and her child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by Emyjeze(m): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Some citizens can be very stubborn at times. Many case of police harassment na una dey cause am.
lame.
are you sure you have brain up your head.

7 Likes

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2018

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) / How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. / Female Kidnapper Arrested For Abducting Teenage Girl In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.