Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Help With Setting Up A Car Wash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help With Setting Up A Car Wash (4380 Views)

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / Setting Up Automatic Car Wash I.e. Car Washing Machine / Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Setting Up A Car Wash by Fraba(m): 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2010
guyz i need to set up a car wash in abuja, i need advise from those already in the trade.
Re: Help With Setting Up A Car Wash by duzz: 9:17am On Jun 15, 2010
Dear sir,

We manufacture automated car wash machine with capacity of 40 cars per hour, the PrimaTronics DXC(E1) is specially design for Naija market where energy supply is of virtually nine existence, with only 4.7kw power consumption, its cost only $15,000 each with M.O.Q of 5pieces and they come with water pump generator and 5kw dual fuel generator free of charge with order of 5pcs and above. send email at matheworama@gmail.com or sales@primatronics.eu for quotation

Re: Help With Setting Up A Car Wash by Fraba(m): 9:37am On Jun 15, 2010
@duzz
thanks but am looking out for something on a smaller scale for now. maybe someday when i think the biz is big and strong enough i will go to that scale.
Guys am still waiting for your inputs.
Re: Help With Setting Up A Car Wash by Dungren(m): 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2010
@Fraba

Visit www.dungren..com
Re: Help With Setting Up A Car Wash by Fraba(m): 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2010
@Dugren,
thanks for the start, Now i look forward to details about equipments like steam washer and the rest.
Re: Help With Setting Up A Car Wash by chino4(m): 11:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
@ duzz is it possible that your company can accept installmental payment for the machines.pls send reply to cino4442002@yahoo.com
Re: Help With Setting Up A Car Wash by benz33(m): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
Just give me a call for Car Wash Business set-up and whatever Challenges you might be facing if you have already strated.08051744119, vmarketing02@gmail.com. This is a business i was born into and its the same business i do that pays my Bills. My name is Oloyede S.Kolawole

(1) (Reply)

Does N150k Withdrawal Limit Affect Domiciliary Account Holders? / What Are The 5 Hottest Niche Market In Nigeria Today? / Starting Pure Water Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.