Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,948 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary (58606 Views)

Keyamo Mocks PDP As South Africa Announces Winner Of Presidential Election / APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) / INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by Ikpongiton: 3:26am On Jul 21, 2018
AKPON1:
why muslim again
islamic agenda.another question?i wan commot oo
Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by Tareq1105: 4:13am On Jul 21, 2018
madridguy:
That is Aregbeshola and Tinubu candidate tongue

We're all political being faced with choices on daily basis.

Pray to God to make you the choice of the people that matter.

Congratulations to him and congratulations to APC for this all inclusive system called Direct election.

APC has just opened another chapter in our political development.

Lesson for PDP.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by ekhai(m): 4:30am On Jul 21, 2018
shigoslim:
I swear bad market for APC bringing out Muslim candidate. after all Aregbesola is a Muslim . .....
Shame on you. Religion bigot. You're not looking at what the chosen candidate's ability? All that concerns you is his religion affiliation. People like you are the problem of this country.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by Awoo88: 4:32am On Jul 21, 2018
Bakerdav:
Foolish party, bringing someone from lag to osun calling him pain indigine, let be careful, and even it osun west turn for the governor, I don't know why tinubu keep doing all this, that why I like amosun,he said can't take that, bringing someone frm lag ,I pray all other party feed a prefer candidate from osun west to beat apc hand down
Adeleke will win in respective of the platform he is going to use

2 Likes

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by ridbell01(m): 4:49am On Jul 21, 2018
Jokerman:
Why are christians no coming out in Osun state??
this is Osun state we don't think foolishly we just want a person is better than the present governor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by ridbell01(m): 4:52am On Jul 21, 2018
shigoslim:

Alaye forget I'm a Yoruba to the core .... what Good for Mr A is also Good for Mr B. My temporary residents is ilesa.... forget is a spell dum
that's means you don't know what are saying then

3 Likes

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by Nobody: 4:54am On Jul 21, 2018
Once again Igbos and former tanoids are doing what they do best, politics of division and hatred.

In their empty and shallow minds, the biggest factor required for governance is religion.

Or better, its the only pdp tactic. Divide and conquer. Call apc a Muslim party down south, tag it a Christian party up north (sabo did this in 2015)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by BabaRamota1980: 5:15am On Jul 21, 2018
Jokerman:

I didn't know Osun is a one religion state like ebonyi.....

You know now!

3 Likes

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by siraj1402(m): 5:16am On Jul 21, 2018
shigoslim:
I swear bad market for APC bringing out Muslim candidate. after all Aregbesola is a Muslim . .....
Stop reasoning that way, in as much it wasn't a bad market for Ondo State to always produce Christians as their governors, why will u reason in such a way?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by siraj1402(m): 5:22am On Jul 21, 2018
Awoo88:

Adeleke will win in respective of the platform he is going to use
lol

2 Likes

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by siraj1402(m): 5:24am On Jul 21, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Osun state has been islamized
And Ondo State Christanlised undecided

3 Likes

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by Iyaboonibipe: 5:45am On Jul 21, 2018
Oyetola is the annointed candidate. Tinunu's cousin
Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by Seetto: 5:55am On Jul 21, 2018
AKPON1:
why muslim again
In ekiti y xristian, Christian, we don't play religion card in the west, virtually all family has in them both Muslim and Christian, religion has no sway in the west, get that into head.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by Seetto: 6:03am On Jul 21, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

baba akande is a muslim, his wife is a christian.
I dont believe in all this religious noise, I'm from osun and I've never checked for the religion of any of the state governor in making my view on him.
Even if an ifa priest is nominated today by a party in osun, such might win because no clear religion dominates the state
God bless u my brother, I am also from osun, religion has no sway in the west.

2 Likes

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by hamzyluv(m): 6:15am On Jul 21, 2018
Tundeobama:
ekiti is 95 percent Christian dont compare with osun 50/50

Hope u are still using ur medications? If not better go consult your doctor ... grin grin
Why not 100% .. In Ekiti where we have more than 10 Muslim Kings......

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by phemmyfour: 6:30am On Jul 21, 2018
Jokerman:
Why are christians no coming out in Osun state??
Osun is a Muslim dominated state

1 Like

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by maasoap(m): 6:31am On Jul 21, 2018
shigoslim:

Alaye forget I'm a Yoruba to the core .... what Good for Mr A is also Good for Mr B. My temporary residents is ilesa.... forget is a spell dum

We've elected Christians as governor and deputy governor in osun state twice in the past despite being a state with Muslims majority, no cry about religion. I'm a Muslim and I voted for Christian-Christian ticket of oyinlola and erelu.

2 Likes

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by BABAKABIRU301(f): 6:32am On Jul 21, 2018
ybalogs:
If he's Tinubu's candidate, he should be good for Osun then. Not saying he wouldn't steal but hewill definitely work. All the best to the winner.
WHERE DID PRESENT GOVERNOR BELONG TO?

1 Like

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by maasoap(m): 6:35am On Jul 21, 2018
Sirjamo:
You know, you could just get into a basin full of water, and slit your wrist, it will feel like you were going to sleep.

This your comment alone is enough to disrupt his night and day.

1 Like

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by maasoap(m): 6:40am On Jul 21, 2018
famology:

Are there no Christians among those people currently voting him right now in the primaries? I think the man is clearly popular as can be seen in the results from all the local government areas so far released.

Hmmm, no that popular. But there was a structure called OPF on ground, this structure had been in existence for about 6-7 years being funded by Alubarika and Aregbe. The structure was simply used to promote Oyetola. That's what I called long term vision.

But let me add this: Aregbe didn't want Oyetola but he had to go with Tinubu candidate.
Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by Harfisco(m): 6:42am On Jul 21, 2018
Bakerdav:
Foolish party, bringing someone from lag to osun calling him pain indigine, let be careful, and even it osun west turn for the governor, I don't know why tinubu keep doing all this, that why I like amosun,he said can't take that, bringing someone frm lag ,I pray all other party feed a prefer candidate from osun west to beat apc hand down

the man is a core indigene ,how many people succeed in their hometown before going to cities
Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by JegaQuin: 6:47am On Jul 21, 2018
Jokerman:

I didn't know Osun is a one religion state like ebonyi.....

It's not a one religion state but 90% are Muslims so what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by usbcable(m): 6:48am On Jul 21, 2018
autonomous22:

South and west are clearly Christian States... but both Muslim and Christian dominate west .
How has religion of the politician helped in any government

1 Like

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by usbcable(m): 6:49am On Jul 21, 2018
AKPON1:
why muslim again
Why not?

2 Likes

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by usbcable(m): 6:54am On Jul 21, 2018
Christians just like playing the religion card shaaaaa.

Especially the ones from the east.

How has the religion of your governors or any politician in Nigeria helped you progress as a person.

2 Likes

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by Mortiple(m): 6:55am On Jul 21, 2018
kolaaderin:

we dont recon with religion in the west, we just do what is right without religiously biased like the Igbos
Big lie!

Ekiti election exposed your lies. This claim is usually made by Yoruba Muslims to hoodwink their zombie Christian counterparts.
Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by salamiwasiu: 7:03am On Jul 21, 2018
Osun Election will shock Nigerians
Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by lx3as(m): 7:22am On Jul 21, 2018
shigoslim:

My friend, you are not a true born Yoruba.
Where were you when both Oyinlola and his deputy, who are Christians, governed Osun?
We are about 98% Christians in my LGA but still elected a Muslim as LG Chairman.

Yorubas are one of the most liberal people in the World: in religion, marriage, how we accommodate others, etc.

Others can't just start teaching us their own biased and crude ways of life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by Welcomme: 7:30am On Jul 21, 2018
Jaymaxxy:

Bisi Akande and Oyinlola are Christians. Even Oyinlola's deputy was a Christian and no one saw it as a crime then. Why can't a Muslim be the next governor?
Bisi Akande is not a Christian.
Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by PeterUdeme: 7:32am On Jul 21, 2018
sogodihno:

very wrong response, you can't compare Christian: Muslim ratio in Osun to that of Ebonyi. Osun has balanced number of Christians and Muslims unlike Ebonyi, which are predominantly Christians

By your dumb submission, blacks should not b president in USA because they are just 13% of the population.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by Igwilly(m): 7:37am On Jul 21, 2018
Anointed Candidate, godfatherism at work tongue
Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by Oasis007(m): 7:49am On Jul 21, 2018
NigerianDiamond:

Tinubu is actually playing his religious politics underground. He is placing only Muslims in positions of power and relegating Christians.

grin

Lawd..... and we are wondering why the Country is under-developed?! I didn't know Tinubu is a core Muslim, no wonder all his Wives and Children are easily identified as core Muslims.

He would have done same in Ekiti if not because Fayemi is a better candidate than most of his candidates and the population of Christians is more than that of Muslims in the state.

Since the Creation of Ekiti State, had any Muslim ruled the State?! Fayose and his Deputy are Christians, did you see any Yoruba wailing?! Oyinlola and his deputy were Christians, did you see any Osun Muslim(s) wailing during his Tenure?!

There is Religious Tolerance in the South-West Nigeria. We ain't North or East, we are West, and that's part of the Attributes that makes sophisticated Beings.

He used Ambode in Lagos based on pressures from Christian groups and would have presented a Muslim as Buhari's vice if not because the constitution forbids it.

grin

LMAO...... Barrister, mind providing the Reference?! I really don't know that the Constitution is against Freedom of Religion. thanks for the Enlightenment.

[s]Yorubas are becoming wiser and are aware of his antics. He will lose relevance soon. Politics should be all encompassing and inclusive.[/s]

grin

Yorubas are indivisible, we ain't fanatics!

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beggars In Lagos Protest Against Harrassment, Block Goverment Offices / Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai / Peter Obi Walking Home On Lagos Bridge After Church Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.