Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,476 members, 7,843,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money (31662 Views)

How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man / Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 / ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lazy Nigerian youth.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by Mccullum: 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nukilia:
What a country! undecided It just looks like more people are losing their sanity in Nigeria. undecided cry every blessed day. Haba

Blame the culprit not country....

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by simplyhonest(m): 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
sammirano:
People shoild not be used to previledges.
I just hate it

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by PrincessB1(f): 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hmm, how can a sane man do this to his mother cry

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by dododawa1: 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
To very story,their is element of fault
Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it
Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by kennyclassic: 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
Someone at this age is he not supposed to be thinking of how to be giving the Mum rather than asking for pocket money from the Mum... its a pity
Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by Charly68: 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
When you train your child in a way that he does not know how to work for money such is the result . Every parent must learn to train their children on how to work and value money in life.
Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by biomedics(m): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nigerian is gradually coming to a halt
Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by Krixnimbus(m): 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hmmm if you check well she might be the cause of her own death, i mean the childs upbringing. Spare the rod and spoil the child

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by kingPhidel(m): 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
He's a science student!
Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by chiedozie198100: 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
one thing is certain, he will never again ask her for pocket money.
Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by Reference(m): 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
That is how he was brought up. They will say, 'leave him, he is only a child'. Others will say, it is poverty that caused it, if only the mother could afford to 'spoil him.... even a little'. Yet others will blame society.... But who here is the victim...that should have done the job when the man was a child.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by donbachi(m): 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
Another wasted youth...at 27 i was already a married man.
Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by lielbree: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
Male child male child....
Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by thatafricanboi(m): 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
Na dem

Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by Snipish: 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
This is too bad. Things like this still occur in such a Country
Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by binaws(m): 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ncan PEOPLE With MONEY [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by akaahs(m): 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Emmanuel Eghaghe a 27-year-old man, is on the run after he beat his mother to death for allegedly refusing to give him a sum of N20,000 after he visited the 61-year-old woman at her shop on Jinadu Street, Ajangbadi, Lagos State, on July 6, 2018.

According to reports Emmanuel told her mother, Helen, that he needed the sum for pocket money.

He reportedly resorted to violence when the elderly woman said she could not afford the amount, slamming her head on the wall while he was struggling to get the money by force.

She was said to have sustained an injury in the head. While blood gushed out of her head, Emmanuel fled the scene.

A resident, who pleaded anonymous said:
“The sister of the suspect has a hotel in the community. He gave their mother a room in the hotel. She also opened a shop for the woman in front of the hotel. On that day, the suspect approached his mother and asked her to give him N20,000 pocket money.

“The woman said she did not have that kind of money. He pushed her to the wall and broke her head in the process.

There were bloodstains everywhere and the woman eventually died in a hospital. He ran away immediately and has yet to be found. His sister was abroad and she was planning to relocate him there. A resident informed the woman’s brother and he travelled to Lagos from Benin. I was surprised why a child would do such a cruel thing to his mother.”

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, CSP Chike Oti, confirmed the incident, noting that the command had launched a manhunt for the suspect.

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/man-beats-his-mother-to-death-for.html

Typical afonja writer, dey confuse between she and he
Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by Dearlord(m): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
Destroe:
You see that's why I don't blame women who abort their children or throw them away at birth, you don't know if it's the devil that will kill them that they decided to kill first. A few tablets of postinor2 27 years ago would have prevented this tragedy from happening.

Just shut up if you don't know what to say.

This was caused as a result of poor upbringing. angry sad
Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by akaahs(m): 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
I don't blame d boy walahi. The parents have failed in their responsibility of raising him properly. Quote me and watch ur destiny squash to pieces.
Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by demobaba1(m): 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
chiedozie198100:
one thing is certain, he will never again ask her for pocket money.
Statement of fact Chidozie, you hit it.
Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by mechanics(m): 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
Wicked son.
Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by demobaba1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
One thing is certain : there's a deficiency in his upbringing. (1) He still shamefully ask for 'pocket' money from his mum at 27 and (2) he goes violent when his mum couldn't give him. Its a pity the Mama died this way. Rip Mama.
Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by victorian(f): 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
When a male child is over pampered from day one, that's exactly what it results to.

He will feel he's entitled to everything in this world, and when u can't give him anything he requests for. He becomes enraged and beat up the mom. That's how one of my friend, her brother of 25years flogged his mum blue black one fateful afternoon when she was resting her own jeje. The mum fled screaming to neighbors her son wants to kill her. The father came back hurriedly home and arrested his son. He's still in jail as I type. My friend said her brother was the most pampered at home. I told her that's how it always starts, Over pampering cos he's the only male child in the home, the rest are girls. All the girls are married with kid only him remain, school he no complete, skill he doesn't have, he doesn't want to do anything.
Typical example of Spare the rod and spoil the child.
Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2018
I thought de said 18y.o is an adult and should take care of themselves... undecided
Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by Rubbiish(m): 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
Come n see o@ ladygudhead some children brings sorrow 2 their parents....
Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by ladygudhead(f): 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
Rubbiish:
Come n see o@ ladygudhead some children brings sorrow 2 their
parents....
Lol...thats a foolish child . Train up a child in the way he should go...
Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by cococandy(f): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
Caseless cry
Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by thinkmoney(m): 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Emmanuel Eghaghe a 27-year-old man, is on the run after he beat his mother to death for allegedly refusing to give him a sum of N20,000 after he visited the 61-year-old woman at her shop on Jinadu Street, Ajangbadi, Lagos State, on July 6, 2018.

According to reports Emmanuel told her mother, Helen, that he needed the sum for pocket money.

He reportedly resorted to violence when the elderly woman said she could not afford the amount, slamming her head on the wall while he was struggling to get the money by force.

She was said to have sustained an injury in the head. While blood gushed out of her head, Emmanuel fled the scene.

A resident, who pleaded anonymous said:
“The sister of the suspect has a hotel in the community. He gave their mother a room in the hotel. She also opened a shop for the woman in front of the hotel. On that day, the suspect approached his mother and asked her to give him N20,000 pocket money.

“The woman said she did not have that kind of money. He pushed her to the wall and broke her head in the process.

There were bloodstains everywhere and the woman eventually died in a hospital. He ran away immediately and has yet to be found. His sister was abroad and she was planning to relocate him there. A resident informed the woman’s brother and he travelled to Lagos from Benin. I was surprised why a child would do such a cruel thing to his mother.”

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, CSP Chike Oti, confirmed the incident, noting that the command had launched a manhunt for the suspect.

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/man-beats-his-mother-to-death-for.html

I suspect drugs. I know of a family that has a boy addicted to drugs. he doesn't live at home. he comes back regularly to task his family for money. whenever they try not to oblige him, he starts or threatens trouble

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clinton Kanu: Man Who Spent 27 Years In Jail For Crime He Didn't Commit Released / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Woman 8 Months After Her Wedding In Kaduna (Pixs) / Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.