Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,681 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money (31665 Views)

How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man / Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 / ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by delishpot: 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
This type would marry tomorrow and demand for a submissive wife that can feed him.
Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by JamesIkosong(m): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
If you have written a book, don't just rush to publish it. Contact an editor.

Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by JamesIkosong(m): 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
If you have written a book, don't just rush to publish it. Get an editor.

Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by klax(m): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
donstan18:
Lazy men of this generation are becoming shameless, barbaric and evil.

At 27 for God sake, who should give each other money between both of you. How can a man of 27 kill his mother because she didn't give him 20k.

Why lazy? No be your mates dey carry block for building sites?

Issues like this deserve jungle justice treatment.

RIP MA, it's so unfortunate you carried your killer for 9 months, nursed and suffered just to get this.

You are very correct bro. It's so painful reading something like this a man at 27 still collecting picket money and killed his mum for not given it for him, well this is Nigeria he will rot in jail very sure of that.
Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Emmanuel Eghaghe a 27-year-old man, hunnmm na dem the hustler in foreign country and hardworking people.. ...... rest in peace to the woman..... you will surely riot in jail..
What's the meaning of what u wrote up there abeg??
Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by Caseless: 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
cococandy:
Caseless cry
I commented on the first page of the thread and prayed you don't see the thread - but here you're.

The thought of my sister being hit by any man kills me. ..and it was easy for that domkop to hit his mom for refusing to give him money. I wish I could get hold of that donkey undecided

Coco, you won't win this battle.

*scans Nairaland for girls/women-orchestrated crimes thread*
Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by cococandy(f): 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
If it’s a competition, I’ll really win.
Facts show that men are responsible for more than 80% of violent crimes. No kidding
I know we dey joke sha but it’s a sad reality that men need to work on.

Anyway have an awesome day
Caseless:
I commented on the first page of the thread and prayed you don't see the thread - but here you're.

The thought of my sister being hit by any man kills me. ..and it was easy for that domkop to hit his mom for refusing to give him money. I wish I could get hold of that donkey undecided

Coco, you won't win this battle.

*scans Nairaland for girls/women-orchestrated crimes thread*
Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by Caseless: 8:32am On Jul 22, 2018
cococandy:
If it’s a competition, I’ll really win.
Facts show that men are responsible for more than 80% of violent crimes. No kidding
I know we dey joke sha but it’s a sad reality that men need to work on.

Anyway have an awesome day

Shiiiiiii....don't let your husband to hear this. Has he not "spoiled you with love" already?

The statistics is in reverse in Nigeria. Women like Mariam Sanda and that lawyer from ibadan have proven this to true.
Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by Ishilove: 8:43am On Jul 22, 2018
shoelotng:
If you notice "he was about to be relocated abroad". Village people use one stone to kill two birds! This story is beyond the eyes to me. But logically, Ogun ma pa bobo yen nibikibi to ba wa
100 likes
Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by cococandy(f): 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
Caseless:

Shiiiiiii....don't let your husband to hear this. Has he not "spoiled you with love" already?

The statistics is in reverse in Nigeria. Women like Mariam Sanda and that lawyer from ibadan have proven this to true.

Him spoiling me with love doesn’t make that statement untrue. It doesn’t mean that 80% of men commit violent crimes. It just means that out of the violent crimes committed more than 80% is by men.

As for you examples, When women do it usually makes more waves because Nigerians love to hate on women.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money by Caseless: 2:21am On Jul 23, 2018
cococandy:

Him spoiling me with love doesn’t make that statement untrue. It doesn’t mean that 80% of men commit violent crimes. It just means that out of the violent crimes committed more than 80% is by men.

As for you examples, When women do it usually makes more waves because Nigerians love to hate on women.
Hmmmm...You be tisha (teacher) or "lekshora"?

A rather smart position you put up there.

Women sef... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clinton Kanu: Man Who Spent 27 Years In Jail For Crime He Didn't Commit Released / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Woman 8 Months After Her Wedding In Kaduna (Pixs) / Many Arrested In Ikorodu As Security Operatives Raid Criminal Hideouts. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.