Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) (41329 Views)

Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima / Allow Old, New Notes Coexist, APC Governors Beg Buhari / Why Is Kwankwaso Not Holding Rallies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) by Caseless: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
Blainz:

By Tinubu...Buhari didn't willingly change Oyegun. He actually preferred Oyegun if not that Tinubu was persistently insisting
I agree. But the president's intervention or pronouncements was the last straw that broke the camel's back.
Re: Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) by Caseless: 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
obi58:

Pray do tell....How did Oyegun almost kill APC?

Politicians are just jumping ship because the promised change was not delivered and don't want to be caught in the backlash of disappointed Nigerians.

You people told us how APC will implode before time. Now you're saying something else.
Re: Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) by Caseless: 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
colossus91:

lol I can bet you kwankwanso will leave APC so don't dull
we shall see. I believe he'd leave, but osho is still doing his job.
Re: Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) by CharlotteFlair: 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
Kyase:
and who are you please?
Your nightmare
Re: Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) by CharlotteFlair: 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
Caseless:
cry cry babies, don't you know Oyegun was removed because Tinubu insisted he must go for the peace move to be effective?
You didn't answer my question. Oshi-Omo-Ole is doing the job of Tinubus committee. Is the committee redundant already?
Re: Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) by Kyase(m): 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
CharlotteFlair:
Your nightmare

Re: Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) by precious1967(m): 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
Kwakwanso pls leave deceit party for your goodness.
Re: Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) by obi58: 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
Caseless:

You people told us how APC will implode before time. Now you're saying something else.

Answer the question Oga and stop digressing ...

How did Oyegun kill APC?
Re: Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) by Ojiofor: 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
This is begging season for the shameless thieves led by Buhari. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) by goshee: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
Caseless:
Osho baba is working.

Oyegun almost killed APC. Thank God for the timely intervention by the president.
do you mean those thieves are needed I apc. saraki kwankwosa, dogara and their likes. so in a space of one week oshomole has purified them and they are now consequential, people and their stupidity shaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) by goshee: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
Bobby4090:
That is why Tinubu and Buhari insisted that Oyegun must go. If Oyegun was doing all these consultations in the first place all these APC problems wouldn't have escalated to these level. Instead he Oyegun sat put in Abuja clashing heads and manipulating people while scheming to remain as chairman illegally.
I doubt however if Oshiomole will succeed in all these pleadings cos the problem he inherited from Oyegun are just so much and have run so deep.
some people are shamelessly and Foolishly admitting that apc had problems. to me apc has no problem. buhari will win with the Votes of the spirits of people of middle belt killed by herdsmen. Buhari till all the middle belts cease to exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) by goshee: 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
Newpride:
Kwakwanso shld not leave APC, oshiomole the peace maker has come to stay, Keep up the good work.
Pdp and their supporters will cry foul come 2019.

plateau and Benue will bury their sons and daughters in mass come 2019 and we down east will read about it in pages of newspaper and nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) by goshee: 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
ZeeBaba17:
I can see that most haters of Buhari don't truly know what they want. most of the comments I see here just want dis one to leave APC not because they really love or admire him enough but just so that it would be said that the party is being deserted if u ask most of them to pick a better candidate ahead of buhari u would discovered that it's still same criminally minded and unproductively recycled politicians they'll still opt for and yet they expect their candidate to move the country ahead more than this present administration.... Ok ooooooo let's be watching
i will vote Abbubakar Shakau instead of voting buhari. at least when shakau is in power we will know that a terrorist is in power and we will get ready to defend ourselves not that dullard who will kill us and come for condolence. He didn't go on condolence visit to Taraba state because the death toll isn't up to 100.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) by goshee: 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
ericsmith:

from what the blogger wrote above with the pictures uploaded what act in the pix signifies begging or pleading here. obviously even the blogger didnot have a 1sthand detail,,he made a guest ,, wailers all diving into anything that look like pool. @most they can only dialogue, give n take
dead brain. what concern angels and Satan. those npdp members are criminals while the apc members are saint so why the dialogue, maybe to reinstate thieves in the saint party. why dialogue with inconsequential people. do you see how stupid you have been all this while you were shouting that npdp are thieves and inconsequential people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
goshee:
dead brain. what concern angels and Satan. those npdp members are criminals while the apc members are saint so why the dialogue, maybe to reinstate thieves in the saint party. why dialogue with inconsequential people. do you see how stupid you have been all this while you were shouting that npdp are thieves and inconsequential people?

you guys especially on net ewarrior are the most confused fellow ever seen, everything is interpreted with sentiments.saraki was never the reason why buhari won, saraki joined the winning team as an opportunist .
Npdp are thieves ,just like every naija politician,,why people like you fight n defence any indicted politician is what i wonnt care to find ...just so so stupid of you.
i just want to see this rogues prosecuted anyone ,why care if its pdp or apc or xtain or igbo ... if you are not benefiting from corruption why cry n wail even there children donnt talk or protest
Re: Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) by goshee: 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
ericsmith:

you guys especially on net ewarrior are the most confused fellow ever seen, everything is interpreted with sentiments.saraki was never the reason why buhari won, saraki joined the winning team as an opportunist .
Npdp are thieves ,just like every naija politician,,why people like you fight n defence any indicted politician is what i wonnt care to find ...just so so stupid of you.
i just want to see this rogues prosecuted anyone ,why care if its pdp or apc or xtain or igbo ... if you are not benefiting from corruption why cry n wail even there children donnt talk or protest
your stupidity is unprecedented kid. the stupid man you call your god In aso rock contested for 12 years and even wept and vowed never to contest again. why didn't he win all those while if npdp are inconsequential. I don't blame you. I blame Fulani herdsmen for delaying to slaughter you and your household so we can send condolence to you on NL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
goshee:
your stupidity is unprecedented kid. the stupid man you call your god In aso rock contested for 12 years and even wept and vowed never to contest again. why didn't he win all those while if npdp are inconsequential. I don't blame you. I blame Fulani herdsmen for delaying to slaughter you and your household so we can send condolence to you on NL.

"god ke" i'm just a small boy with big God, i can see you've gone blind both in sight n reasoning .. chronic sydrome of wailers, i am not here to defend any politician maybe wen dey pay me i can, but for the records,
buhari cpc merged with tinubu led apc before npdp tagged along ... if buhari had won becos of npdp or becos of saraki ,,then tell ur father saraki to contest 019,they left pdp n the only choice they have is going back to pdp .. call it dependant i call them parasite.
pdp stands, Apc stands .....douchebag can Npdp stand alone
Re: Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) by goshee: 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
ericsmith:

"god ke" i'm just a small boy with big God, i can see you've gone blind both in sight n reasoning .. chronic sydrome of wailers, i am not here to defend any politician maybe wen dey pay me i can, but for the records,
buhari cpc merged with tinubu led apc before npdp tagged along ... if buhari had won becos of npdp or becos of saraki ,,then tell ur father saraki to contest 019,they left pdp n the only choice they have is going back to pdp .. call it dependant i call them parasite.
pdp stands, Apc stands .....douchebag can Npdp stand alone

you are as stupid as whoever brought you to face of the earth, how many state governors, senators, house of rep members, ex governor, ministers, ex ministers do CPC and ACN had before the merger. anyway like you said you were a kid maybe you were too young to recount what transpired in 2015. ask your father before you quote me again kid. that's the best way to learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) by Caseless: 7:36am On Jul 22, 2018
goshee:
do you mean those thieves are needed I apc. saraki kwankwosa, dogara and their likes. so in a space of one week oshomole has purified them and they are now consequential, people and their stupidity shaa
no one said they're not needed.
Re: Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) by Caseless: 7:49am On Jul 22, 2018
obi58:

Answer the question Oga and stop digressing ...

How did Oyegun kill APC?
he was slow when the issue of NASS leadership was raging. He left a space for that to degenerate to a full blown issues - of course that threw up saraki and dogara against the party's wish. If Oyegun was proactive, that wouldn't have happened because it was obvious that Buhari wasn't a party man at the beginning of this administration. Oyegun should have steered the ship, but he didn't.

You and I know that the biggest opposition APC is facing is the one from within - the one created by Oyegun at the national assembly.

Even at the face of the peace move, he still went to kogi to inaugurate an exco loyal to bello.

Why did he endorse what was done to rochas in imo?

How did they allow Bello to emerge after Audu's death?

I supported Oyegun , but he's somewhat weak.
Re: Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) by Caseless: 8:17am On Jul 22, 2018
CharlotteFlair:
You didn't answer my question. Oshi-Omo-Ole is doing the job of Tinubus committee. Is the committee redundant already?
isn't removal of Oyegun or convincing him not to contest again one of the recommendations of the Tinubu's committee? The key to peace is the removal of Oyegun and that has happened. The warring factions have a new sheriff in town and they're ready to come to the table with him.

Have you not heard the reaction of most of them like Kwankwaso, saraki, shehu sani, etc? They all want a leadership change in the party. Even though Saraki emerged from Oyegun's failure.
Re: Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) by ojobek: 8:25am On Jul 22, 2018
SEASON OF BEGINS
Re: Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 22, 2018
[quote author=goshee post=69592742][/quote]

well i was fortunate to be born right in the middle of 2015 election campaign so my brain is not dead & obsolate as yours ... to think npdp which is just a fraction of pdp is more than cpc & apc members @ larges shows, sir you are a clone, every comment proclaim your foolishness back2back,
b4 i was born grin as at 2014 apc had 14states core north inclusive,,before merging with npdp, with the numbers of state stil under pdp at 2015 election do the calc grin with all respect fool nii e !!
if npdp had larger crowd, saraki wonnt be senate president on minority votes, upon collaboration with pdp that tells anyone human apc as majority,, npdp feel sidelined because they are minority in apc . majority cannt cry of sidelining!
goshee abi ghost ,,dead brains like you should be banned from re producing ,baba e lo fii jo
Re: Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) by CharlotteFlair: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
Caseless:
isn't removal of Oyegun or convincing him not to contest again one of the recommendations of the Tinubu's committee? The key to peace is the removal of Oyegun and that has happened. The warring factions have a new sheriff in town and they're ready to come to the table with him.

Have you not heard the reaction of most of them like Kwankwaso, saraki, shehu sani, etc? They all want a leadership change in the party. Even though Saraki emerged from Oyegun's failure.
A new sheriff... Here we go again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced / Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.