Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,428 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) (52257 Views)

Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro / How Much Will It Cost To Replace The Back Glass For An Iphone X? / Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:12am On Jul 21, 2018
This kind wan go cost die But I trust my China guys dem go copy am and we go fit afford am! Lemme hear you say yeahihyeah!! smiley

1 Like

Re: This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) by Visenya(f): 8:17am On Jul 21, 2018
egbeocha:
Nice innovation, I really love dis. Coming with iPhones only.

iPhones and Android.
Re: This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) by Adakintroy: 8:18am On Jul 21, 2018
This days am bored looking at myself..frankly I think am tired of seeing myself. I love myself don't get me wrong. But am just a little tired of seeing me. In mirrors. By the side of a car, in endless photos every other day.

Maybe it's time in see others. Maybe seeing me everywhere is making me self absorbed.
Re: This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) by EnterPRO: 8:19am On Jul 21, 2018
stevearagorn:
I would love to buy it if it's works for Android vs hios
But now it's meant for only iPhone what a waste anyway am waiting for Android vs hios version

samuelchimmy:
How much

You can get pocket selfie drones on Jumia and Konga from less than N13k to more than N20k.

They work on android too, not just iOS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVK-oAeFHlE

2 Likes

Re: This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) by BlueScholar(m): 8:27am On Jul 21, 2018
This quite interesting. I love the design too
Re: This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) by talk2emma: 8:31am On Jul 21, 2018
Pls guys where can I learn about drone and also get one
Re: This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) by Taiyescott(m): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2018
Am so sure the price of dix innovation, wud b worth a few hectares of land hia in Nigeria.. I no dy buy.
Re: This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) by mfm04622: 8:33am On Jul 21, 2018
Just 4 minutes?
Re: This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) by Almunjid(m): 8:37am On Jul 21, 2018
Believe me, na Nigerian women go first buy am. Women like selfie die! dem go snap so tey the battery go run down, and the gadget go fall down and scatter. Lol

1 Like

Re: This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) by Almunjid(m): 8:40am On Jul 21, 2018
Kalashnikov102:
This kind wan go cost die But I trust my China guys dem go copy am and we go fit afford am! Lemme hear you say yeahihyeah!! smiley
The made in Aba version go soon comot!
If u need am just LIKE. Lol

1 Like

Re: This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 8:41am On Jul 21, 2018
Glo network

Make the thing dey 20m above ground
Then network jaz disappear

Na oyo o
Re: This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) by jbtobsyn(m): 8:46am On Jul 21, 2018
post=69569801:
Technology is bae
When will your Dad take us to this height.
Re: This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) by jbtobsyn(m): 8:46am On Jul 21, 2018
post=69569801:
Technology is bae
When will your Dad take us to this height?
Re: This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) by Lalas247(f): 8:47am On Jul 21, 2018
Radiant1020:
Nigeria be looking for how to import toothpicks and rulers...hhmmm

I still believe we would be great someday
Lol expensive dream grin
Re: This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 21, 2018
Re: This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) by 21savages: 9:05am On Jul 21, 2018
egbeocha:
Nice innovation, I really love dis. Coming with iPhones only.
Bad belle
Re: This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) by 21savages: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2018
I pity those dat will mistakenly fly their own durin campaing or in a reception.
Re: This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) by Piddo(m): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2018
Hate to be a wet blanket but it's simply a device with a wow factor and nothing more. It will NEVER replace a selfie stick. I bought one for my 12 year old and the thing is so difficult to fly. By the time you keep it steady enough to take a photo, the fans would have drained the battery (within a minute) and it would come crashing down in need of a recharge. It would excite anyone to see it hover, I give it that ...but as a selfie stick replacement? Naah
Re: This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) by pacespot(m): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2018
nice initiative, but some people will still prefer the comfort of handheld selfie stick which allows for moving the phone around as you want
Re: This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) by elkon(m): 9:26am On Jul 21, 2018
SacredMustang:
angry

I won't be surprised if Nigerians start stealing these things while it's in the air taking selfies.
lol omo naa to get catalpot nd stone ready b dat once i see ur airselfie on air ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) by Lhimeet(m): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2018
Benblaq:
Who else hasn't used a selfie stick apart from me?
Dont expose me lipsrsealed

Re: This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) by freshkik(m): 10:08am On Jul 21, 2018
Godsent4life:
I buy all your itunes cards, amazon, walmart and steam cards.. Bring any denomination i offer best rate...
1.) how do i know that your legit?
2.) Do you buy e-gift card?
3.)I have been working on a wonderful survey site for a while ago... that pay only via gift cards and i have accumulated enough points to be given $25 worth of any of these gift cards (nike gift card, Regal card, CVS/Pharmacy gift card, AMC gift card or micheals gift card) i can use of these to claim my gift card, that you prefer to buy..... but i wanna know how legit you are, can't let all my hard fall into scam.
4.) i'll also like to know how much I'll likely get. in naira for that $25 card.

Re: This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) by joshcaleb: 10:08am On Jul 21, 2018
sadhaba now person no go fit bath in peace , person go de use am de video me for my open top bathroom window...
Re: This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) by haryomikun(m): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2018
Reference:

Have never seen one physically. Don't move in those circles. But I can see the practical use of this one if it can be remotely controlled.

haaaa! you have never seen a selfie stick keh?! shocked

Come, how did you access nairaland gan?
Re: This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) by thedondada(m): 10:18am On Jul 21, 2018
Imagine trying to snap an air selfie an some nigga grabs your drone and makes a run for it
Re: This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 10:33am On Jul 21, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

you are seeing it for exactly what it is. A spy device cool

I will shoot it down.
Re: This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) by skyfather09(m): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2018
The Future Is Now.
Re: This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) by Joezik(m): 10:53am On Jul 21, 2018
Just 4mins 3seconds to use this...... Haba my phone lasts upto 8hours yet I dey carry charger everywhere I go.

This innovation is not for Nigeria yet
Re: This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) by Diso60090(m): 10:54am On Jul 21, 2018
Mynd44:
Only for fine people.

Ugly people (like me) dont take pictures and can't be bothered to get one

Thank you for your ugliest
Re: This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) by Diso60090(m): 10:55am On Jul 21, 2018
Piddo:
Hate to be a wet blanket but it's simply a device with a wow factor and nothing more. It will NEVER replace a selfie stick. I bought one for my 12 year old and the thing is so difficult to fly. By the time you keep it steady enough to take a photo, the fans would have drained the battery (within a minute) and it would come crashing down in need of a recharge. It would excite anyone to see it hover, I give it that ...but as a selfie stick replacement? Naah

Abeg show us the picture since you don buy
Re: This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) by thunderbabs: 10:58am On Jul 21, 2018
But why our Edo brothers no use their juju do dz kind tin na... Na Africa all d fallen angels fall put ni shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Need Whatsapp For Asha 200 / The Best Android Phones That Cost N30,000 To N50,000 / When You Are Expecting Salary Alert And Got Something Different

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.